Injectable B12

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Anybody using Injectable B12 on a regular basis? Or at all?

If so, what are your doses?

What benefits have you felt/noticed?

Why are you using it?

(MODs: Please move if to correct sub forum if needed)

Thanks,

Flblonde77

Awards
I do! I take them weekly, and inject 1ml each week. Love the energy, and effects from it. For a few months I went off of them, and I could drastically tell a difference. I take them each week, early morning before taking my supplements. Goodluck!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I do! I take them weekly, and inject 1ml each week. Love the energy, and effects from it. For a few months I went off of them, and I could drastically tell a difference. I take them each week, early morning before taking my supplements. Goodluck!
Cool. Thank you.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in using B-12 shots, but only in methyl-B12, not cyanocobalamin

It's a superior form, and a great methyl-donor

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've been interested in using B-12 shots, but only in methyl-B12, not cyanocobalamin

It's a superior form, and a great methyl-donor
G-

are you talking about in a sublingual form?

are some pretty dam good reviews about this

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I went with cyanocobalamin because I like sticking pins in me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I went with cyanocobalamin because I like sticking pins in me.
lol- better off sticking your self with a sharpie and calling it a day

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
G-

are you talking about in a sublingual form?

are some pretty dam good reviews about this
Sublingual methyl b12 is good but I meant the injectable version of methyl b12. Bit harder to find but definitely the best form

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2 but only inject every 2 weeks.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Those who inject, besides energy what else do you notice? How do you cycle? I imagine it is more potent than oral? Please share!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you are deficient, you wont notice anything imo.. its not epo. I give b12 injections to my pet though who is anemic.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless you are deficient, you wont notice anything imo.. its not epo. I give b12 injections to my pet though who is anemic.
This is why I like methy-b12. It will act very similar to Sam-e as it's also a methyl donor. Has several actions in the body.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I hear you! Ah epoetin..

This is why I like methy-b12. It will act very similar to Sam-e as it's also a methyl donor. Has several actions in the body.
I see what you mean, unfortunately here there isnt available solo methyl-b12. It seems that there are blends of b1, b6, b12(cyano), d3, vit e etc but I dont know if I want to inject all these

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see what you mean, unfortunately here there isnt available solo methyl-b12. It seems that there are blends of b1, b6, b12(cyano), d3, vit e etc but I dont know if I want to inject all these
You can likely find injectable sam-e a bit easier (samyr)

Flblonde77

Awards
Energy for me. I am low in iron, and so I really feel the effects for me. I notice hair growth as well since I started taking it. My hair takes forever to grow. But, that could be my supplement of biotin as well helping that.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to refrigerate after using?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
is there any benefits to this iv always been under the assumption that this was just for pinheads or placebo with the needle

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
is there any benefits to this iv always been under the assumption that this was just for pinheads or placebo with the needle
Energy, increase good mood, increase metabolism, increase appetite, better sleep and other benefits are some., but you may not notice all or much if your or not deficit.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get bloodwork to test first. I was low and oral B vitamins were not working.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
.5 ml down da hatch. .... Pinned in right tricep. Doesn't feel right pinning a substance that is so bright red.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455392552.423020.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ken,

was there a particular reason given why orals were not working? I swear sometimes there are days when i take oral B its not the same

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Last time I got blood work done my b12 levels were WAY above normal range. Looks like this supplement is not for me lol, but subbed anyway for info

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
get a black light and then take a pic- go nuclear bro
I don't have black light but I have IR light. I'll check it out with my night vision binos.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Last time I got blood work done my b12 levels were WAY above normal range. Looks like this supplement is not for me lol, but subbed anyway for info
I most likely don't need either as I am hardcore meater and drink gallon milk E3D. I got it for my wife as she is vegetarian (not sure what her problem is lol).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I most likely don't need either as I am hardcore meater and drink gallon milk E3D. I got it for my wife as she is vegetarian (not sure what her problem is lol).
Haha crazy hippies ;) no disrespect intended lol. I think it was because it was at the end of my cycle and my liver had probably taken a bit of a beating, which has been shown to produce high serum B12 levels.
Also I've done a lot of reading and apparently B12 supplementation often doesn't have a direct effect on serum B12 levels.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Haha crazy hippies ;) no disrespect intended lol. I think it was because it was at the end of my cycle and my liver had probably taken a bit of a beating, which has been shown to produce high serum B12 levels.
Also I've done a lot of reading and apparently B12 supplementation often doesn't have a direct effect on serum B12 levels.
No disrespect taken....hippies are crazy....at least she shaves her armpits.

I'll continue using b12 and will report any benefits.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No disrespect taken....hippies are crazy....at least she shaves her armpits.

I'll continue using b12 and will report any benefits.
Please do!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you remember the Nimbus Nutrition supplement called Poseidon, it was a blend of electrolytes and b-12. I took it all the time and had blood work done, it had my b-12 way over range. I was surprised as it was oral (powder that you put in a liquid) and not a sublingual or anything like that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not sure if you remember the Nimbus Nutrition supplement called Poseidon, it was a blend of electrolytes and b-12. I took it all the time and had blood work done, it had my b-12 way over range. I was surprised as it was oral (powder that you put in a liquid) and not a sublingual or anything like that.
That's interesting. I'm also a big meat eater and drink whole milk every day so that probably had something to do with my high levels. I was also taking Cellucor Super-HD fat burner which had an excess of B vitamins in it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That looks awesome! How did it work for you?
I've only tried a handful of shots, didn't know enough about it and hardly any info on the boards about it. It was given to me from a friend who got it from an UGL. I was too scared to continue using it so it's just sat in my fridge for a while. It's potent stuff and you really have to be careful not to use too much.

Edit: from what I'm told, it should only be used twice a week max too

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For those that aren't into shots, I'll post up this amazing sublingual I used to use. It's pretty incredible, just forgot the name off hand

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My mom is deficient and takes a shot every 4 weeks. She says she can definitely tell when it's time for another one.

She is also on antidepressants and anxiety medicines though. I think it'd be interesting to get tested myself and see, but I recently got blood work for Accutane and they said everything was fine, I'm not sure if they checked for that though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My mom is deficient and takes a shot every 4 weeks. She says she can definitely tell when it's time for another one.

She is also on antidepressants and anxiety medicines though. I think it'd be interesting to get tested myself and see, but I recently got blood work for Accutane and they said everything was fine, I'm not sure if they checked for that though.
Lol rascal didn't know you were still alive!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an old coworker whose wife worked at a B12 clinic. He swore it worked but I'm not paying over a $100 a month for some shots.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
For those that aren't into shots, I'll post up this amazing sublingual I used to use. It's pretty incredible, just forgot the name off hand
Yeah, let's us know. I'm interested.

On another note the shots are great. Increased energy and mood.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had an old coworker whose wife worked at a B12 clinic. He swore it worked but I'm not paying over a $100 a month for some shots.
Clinics are always pricey. There are online websites in Florida (the Mecca of old people) that sell B12 for very reasonable prices.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Clinics are always pricey. There are online websites in Florida (the Mecca of old people) that sell B12 for very reasonable prices.
CEM sells it too.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established