Looking to gain mass

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Just starting research not planning to run anytime soon..probably about 6 months out but wanting to buy in advance.... Anyways I want to gain mass...what is going to be a good supp. To start with ran Olympus labs UK legend was nice ran one bottle ... Gained pretty good but wanting more...now ...any suggestions

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food is going to be your best friend in order to gain mass. Get yourself in a caloric surplus

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yes sir. Solid advice I agree. Me and ground turkey burgers and chicken breast are kicking it solid.. Just looking to get that extra push

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Before you look into any supps
What does your diet look like now?
What do your calories look like? What are your macros?
how is your current weight gain?
What training are you doing? How many times a week? How much cardio are you doing?
All of these factors are crucial to outline what we can suggest on changing first on foremost before adding supps.

Then do you have your essentials covered?
Whey? Scivation, PES, Animal Whey, Blue Star Whey Smooth all good choices
Fishoil? 2-3g of EPA/DHA Daily (highly suggest OxiMega)
Multi? Animal Pak, Orange Triad, Vitamore
Creatine? Bulk mono take 5g for 30 days then 3-5g on workout days.

a majority of the time food is the problem with gaining size and strength. Adding pills and powders will not always result in good gains or quality mass over a prolonged period of time. Remember you cannot supplement a bad diet and training program.

Once everything above is addressed some great things to look into would be:
Ergonine (for overall performance/endurance)
ARA/XGELS
HMB-FA (clear Muscle)
LAX Products (Str3ngth Unleashed)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ANABETA Elite...I have a handful of bottles I am looking to trade for or sell...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What can I expect from anabeta elite
If you take ABE with your two biggest carb meals around your workouts you will see pretty good results if your diet and training are in check. I love stacking anabeta elite and an epicatechin product when im trying to put on mass.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
My diet is pretty good have been working with it about a solid year ... Just been hitting the weights hard for 3 to 4 months .. Strength is going good. That's why I say it will be a bit before ibrun anything ...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if you're looking for anabolic suggestions (which it sounds like you are as you've already taken legend) you need to post in the anabolics section... you're only gonna get natural suggestions here.

compan

compan

Awards
if you're looking for anabolic suggestions (which it sounds like you are as you've already taken legend) you need to post in the anabolics section... you're only gonna get natural suggestions here.
This.

Although food really will be the biggest factor here.