Olympus Labs LJ100 Stacked With?

Awards
Anything you guys recommend stacking with OL LJ100 for a massive libido boost?

Fyi I'm also getting Prolactrone to help with my elevated prolactin levels

Also another sidenote.....I ran HCGenerate ES for 2 weeks.....didn't get much of an effect so cutting it off

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran HCG but generally speaking two weeks isn't a lot of time for a supplement to start working.

LJ100 should give a pretty strong libido boost on its own. You could look into testify pro by OL as well

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything you guys recommend stacking with OL LJ100 for a massive libido boost?

Fyi I'm also getting Prolactrone to help with my elevated prolactin levels

Also another sidenote.....I ran HCGenerate ES for 2 weeks.....didn't get much of an effect so cutting it off
Maca, organic. Just take 3-5g per day.

It does work in high doses for libido.

:)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 4 caps of OL LJ100 daily with 2 caps of OL Ghar1ne. So far so good. Sleep quality and recovery has been fantastic so far.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
For just libiodo:

CHEAP additions:
Maca
Horny Goat Weed
Tribulus
Up the LJ100 dose

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're in the market for libido the LJ100 + maca is a fantastic, cost effective suggestion IMO

Nothings come close to boosting my libido like LJ100, from a natty standpoint. I've got some fadogia coming, stoked to give it a run

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running LJ and SNS Bulbine right now. Oh lawd. First time running LJ and loving it. Bulbine is a staple of mine when I am looking for a libido boost. Cheap too.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'm bumping an old thread! Lol so anyways I was thinking of adding bulbine to my msten/dmz/test cyp stack to help with libido and other things. Good or bad idea?