Trying to find a good bulk stack.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Looking for a good bulking cycle either PH or whatever u guys suggest.. Just where to buy and info etc. currently 195 5'11.. Just been searching and everything is all over the place with Everything.. Thanks

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your experience with supplements, I would hesitate to suggest anything hormonal to someone who is relatively new to using supplements. If you already are using proven ergogenic aids and would like to try something geared towards adding size and strength arachidonic acid might be worth your time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want a ph it's the wrong section. If you want something natty you're in the right place. Give us some more background on supplement usage and bf %

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Sorry guys posted that quick from work.. I'm not really sure about my body fat %... But I take just the normal supps. Protein, creatine, multi, fish oil.. Basic usage.. Just recently lost my weight from 254 to 195. I should probably get my bf checked.. I take real well to supps basic supps and strict diet got me great results.. Just looking for a stack to get me going back up to gain great size and strength.. I've always of course been natty.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Workouts are 5 days a week always consisting of supersetting.. Very intense workouts.. Not a newb to the gym just been very focused on my weight loss and am currently in a Deloading phase planning my bulk out..

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the weight loss. You have a lot of options before making the jump to PHs. I would look into AnaBeta Elite and try running it for 4 or 8 weeks. AnaBeta Elite along with the right diet and training will give you a great bulk and you can always stack it with other products in the future.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Yea just came across ph's and surely other options just don't know what way to go so much out there.. Just want a solid reputable supp or stack

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yea just came across ph's and surely other options just don't know what way to go so much out there.. Just want a solid reputable supp or stack
It can be a tough decision, just be sure to do plenty of research before commiting yourself to something.

With natty stuff, and even PH to a degree, there will be a certain amount of trial and error involved. What works really great for some can be meh to others, so there are no absolute guarantees in regards to response.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another strong vote for Anabeta Elite,
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454749889.728505.jpg

You are looking for a bulk stack, and this is something many people here consider a "must" lol.
It increases appetite, can assist shuttling nutrients preferentially to muscle tissue, and with Forskolin-95 included has even more body composition benefits, with studied results of both LBM gain and fat loss. We recently added our CistaMAX extract back in, which has many hormonal and sexual health benefits, as well as synergy with the above ingredients.

I'd say it is worth the try, because if you enjoy it as much as I do, you will have a bulking buddy for life ;)

https://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2001358

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys posted that quick from work.. I'm not really sure about my body fat %... But I take just the normal supps. Protein, creatine, multi, fish oil.. Basic usage.. Just recently lost my weight from 254 to 195. I should probably get my bf checked.. I take real well to supps basic supps and strict diet got me great results.. Just looking for a stack to get me going back up to gain great size and strength.. I've always of course been natty.
Well first off congrats on the weight loss
second you are on a great stack of the basics.. now you can expand depending on what you really need.

First --> Get the caloric surplus in check, and dietary needs addressed first and foremost. I would start by reversing come calories back into your daily diet,

Then i would look into a few products

Performance/Endurance:
Scivation Xtend Performance (comes out in a week or so)
PES Ergonine
MAN Body Octane

If you need a pre-workout product:
AEN Steel Edge
CL White Rapids
Olympus Labs Conqu3r

If you are looking for some mass builders:
ARA/X-Gels
HMB-FA

Those would all be good things to look into as well. It will really come down to how much you are looking to spend and what you want to invest in.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Lots of great info above. I agree, going the route of a PH would probably be more than you'd need given your current stats. They involve a lot of trial and error and some people respond well to PH cycles, while others do not.

Another thing that I'd suggest before buying a supplement or stack is to look into your diet (How many calories are you eating? Whats your protein intake? etc.) Setting up a good diet will be the cornerstone to achieving your goals.

For now, I would look into natural mass building products. ArA and PA are both very popular choices for natural mass builders. I would also recommend Alphamax. It contains 3,4-Divanil and Arimistane which can both support natural testosterone levels while keeping estrogen and cortisol in balance. It also contains 25mg of forskolin, which has been studied to help increase lean body mass while decreasing body fat.

jathan_howe

Awards
Well first off congrats on the weight loss
second you are on a great stack of the basics.. now you can expand depending on what you really need.

First --> Get the caloric surplus in check, and dietary needs addressed first and foremost. I would start by reversing come calories back into your daily diet,

Then i would look into a few products

Performance/Endurance:
Scivation Xtend Performance (comes out in a week or so)
PES Ergonine
MAN Body Octane

If you need a pre-workout product:
AEN Steel Edge
CL White Rapids
Olympus Labs Conqu3r

If you are looking for some mass builders:
ARA
X-Gels
HMB-FA

Those would all be good things to look into as well. It will really come down to how much you are looking to spend and what you want to invest in.
You mentioned both ArA and X-Gels there, friend

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to include Raw eggs shake

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for AlphaMax. As John posted, it is a very comprehensive profile. All of its ingredients are at doses they should be and is priced as well as most supplements in the same category. It is hard to beat its overall value. Also, since you're coming off a cut, I would suggest slowly adding calories back into your diet. The F95 in AlphaMax could help with your lean gains. For some, coming off a cut and looking a little more soft could provide a mental issue. That is part of bulking, but the Arimistane could help curve that since you should look/feel dryer from it.

Another option could be a GDA such as SlinMax. Depending on how long you were cutting and your carb intake during your cut, introducing SlinMax may help your body utilize your carbs in a better fashion. If you have been low carb or somewhat low, adding carbs back into your diet may make you seem bloated or like your holing onto water. SlinMax would eliminate that and also provide an increase in vascaulirty and pumps.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
If youre looking for a test base type product thats not quite a PH but hormonal I would suggest looking into Dermacrine. If you have never used a topical product before I can assure it does have its benefits and risk. However we have had tons of numerous positive reviews for those people who like to run it along side a ph as a test base!

If youre looking for something non hormonal that you can stack with any of the other great products listed above, Id suggest looking into Sustain ALpha, basically Dermacrines little brother. Non hormonal, great for bulking! DM me or any of the other BPS guys if you have questions.

Also what a lot of people said above is true too, although ive never used the new ABE everything else is spot on.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the weight loss!

Tr1umph and X-Gels would be an excellent combo.

For a preworkout, you can't go wrong with OL Conqu3r Unleashed.