Alphamax + Ep1c unleashed + DermaStr3ngth unleashed

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Bought a bottle of alphamax, dermastrength unleashed and epic unleashed. Was going to just run 1 bottle of each but then got to thinking that one may not be enough. If you were going to run one longer, what one would it be? I'm also probably taking soy lecithin during this time also. I was thinking maybe getting follidrone to run the ep1c longer. Let me know your opinions on a good stack and how to run.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love running AlphaMax for 8 weeks. It really starts kindergarten kicking in during the third week. The arimistane really shines weeks 3-8. Also if I could only pick one to run for 8 weeks, I would choose AlphaMax for the F95. I would try to get 8 weeks worth of everything you plan to run though. Most supplements should be ran 8 weeks to really get the most out of them

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I could get the alphamax + Ep1c unleashed stack from nutriverse with a 20% off. So I'd be able to run ep1c and alphamax for 8 weeks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could get the alphamax + Ep1c unleashed stack from nutriverse with a 20% off. So I'd be able to run ep1c and alphamax for 8 weeks.
Sounds like win win. 8 week run, plus saving money!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
The stack Olympus Labs should be a killer., Test1fy pro, Epic Unleashed and Tr1unph or soy lecithin + LCLT. But why not Alphamax + Epic Unleashed + foskolin 95

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Exactly that would be an awesome stack! I love both alphamax and Ep1c unleashed!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stack is overkill to say the least, and I hope you've used them all solo to judge which one's are effective for you. If you have, then this is an amazing stack.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I'm on a pretty big cut, running ep1c and str3ngth unleashed. I ran str8ngth for a month then switched to str8ngth unleashed, epic unleashed and oxy max for the second month. I'm down 11 pounds and all of my lifts have gone up a little sense the start, dead lift is up 20 pounds for my 10 set rep same with front and back squats. I've got 35 days left in my cut and I will continue to use ep1c and str8ngth but I will be switching my fat loss aid to an evo muse stack I got on sale. I think if you are going to go the natural route for a cut these are 2 good products for aid in retaining muscle, gaining strength and I also notice a good boost in endurance.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm on a pretty big cut, running ep1c and str3ngth unleashed. I ran str8ngth for a month then switched to str8ngth unleashed, epic unleashed and oxy max for the second month. I'm down 11 pounds and all of my lifts have gone up a little sense the start, dead lift is up 20 pounds for my 10 set rep same with front and back squats. I've got 35 days left in my cut and I will continue to use ep1c and str8ngth but I will be switching my fat loss aid to an evo muse stack I got on sale. I think if you are going to go the natural route for a cut these are 2 good products for aid in retaining muscle, gaining strength and I also notice a good boost in endurance.
glad to hear that you liked oxymax! OP, there are plenty of 20% sales going on for PerforMax products so if you want to know a place / code just PM one of us (the reps) to get a list of places

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The stack Olympus Labs should be a killer., Test1fy pro, Epic Unleashed and Tr1unph or soy lecithin + LCLT. But why not Alphamax + Epic Unleashed + foskolin 95
Alphamax already contains 25mg of foskolin. He could add more, but it wouldn't be necessary.

OP I would go with what you said, 8 weeks of Alphamax and Ep1c Unleashed. That would be a killer 8 week run

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alphamax already contains 25mg of foskolin. He could add more, but it wouldn't be necessary.

OP I would go with what you said, 8 weeks of Alphamax and Ep1c Unleashed. That would be a killer 8 week run
per serving* so ~50mg for a suggested dosage (2x per day)

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to do 8 week of alphamax and ep1c unleashed and then just run the one dermastrength unleashed as well

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established

per serving* so ~50mg for a suggested dosage (2x per day)
Yes but why not (if no stomach issues) push till 75/100mg? Foskolin is cheap and it works :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes but why not (if no stomach issues) push till 75/100mg? Foskolin is cheap and it works :D
More doesn't always mean better. I've never ran F95 more than 50 my, but from posts I've read, the benefits do not justify the extra cost.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
More doesn't always mean better. I've never ran F95 more than 50 my, but from posts I've read, the benefits do not justify the extra cost.
You're right, more doesn't always mean better, but in my experience 100mg of my run Abe + Shift did a difference

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would if I didn't have stomach issues. I have bad ibsd.
It depends on the person. Some have GI distress just from 25mg. If you wanted to go higher than 50, but concerned about GI issues you could do one of two things, dose with food or work your way up. Start at 50, then about two weeks or so add another dose.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the person. Some have GI distress just from 25mg. If you wanted to go higher than 50, but concerned about GI issues you could do one of two things, dose with food or work your way up. Start at 50, then about two weeks or so add another dose.
Started alphamax 4 days ago and am good so far with the stomach

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Link?
I tried searching but didnt see it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
And just add it to your cart and it'll give an automatic 20% off
My apologies, I didn't know that nutriverse was still running their sale, their sale on the Performax Labs line ended last week. This is a great deal!

Should I log this stuff??
It'd be awesome to see a log man! I'm very interested to see how Alphamax and Ep1c work together for you.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Debating if I should just get another bottle of the DermaStr3ngth also. Btw... this stack is what I'm taking during pct after an ostar1ne cycle

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Another bottle of alphamax and ep1c unleashed is on the way. Also got some hydro3 to try out.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have a fun next few months man! That's awesome. You'll be happy you decided to run an 8 week cycle of Alphamax, it really starts to kick in around week 3. Hydro3 is great too, I got some serious pumps from it.

Are you planning to log this?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have a fun next few months man! That's awesome. You'll be happy you decided to run an 8 week cycle of Alphamax, it really starts to kick in around week 3. Hydro3 is great too, I got some serious pumps from it.

Are you planning to log this?
Will most likely put one up when I get home from work. Will post a link. Excited to use nitrates for the first time!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Will most likely put one up when I get home from work. Will post a link. Excited to use nitrates for the first time!
Awesome man, I'm psyched. You've never used nitrates?! You're in for some serious pumps man. Alphamax along with Hydro3 is gonna give you some great vascularity!