D-pol/ Animal Stak/ Erase Pro

halo32008

Awards
Looking for a bit advice on this stack. Ive been taking these three for about 3 weeks now, and notice some pretty bad joint pain in my legs.
I'm dosing:

Animal Stak - first thing AM
Erase Pro - After breakfast
D-pol - pre workout (usually around 2-3 pm.)

I decided to stack Erase Pro to this because I have had puffy nips before and just wanted to avoid it.I know animal stak has a AI but figured it wouldnt hurt. But anyways I threw in Orange Triad for joint support and upped fish oil to 2 times a day.Still pain. Would it be worth switching to OG erase to dose it less a day? Is the joint pain a sign of my estrogen being too low? My libido has been sightly below as well.

On a positive note, looking and feeling a lot stronger in the gym so something is working lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joint pain could definitely be from low e. It could be from a lot of other things tho as well. Maybe you could try animal flex or a specific joint supp to help. Orange triad is good but you may need another joint supp on top of that one.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only way to know your estrogen levels would be a blood test, but Joint pain and lower libido are symptoms.

You might try something like Joint Support XT and/or Cissus XT from SNS.