I will begin my second stack on Sunday.
Stack consisting of
-ABE
-AlphaMax
-AP
-Fish/Joint
-Digestive Enzymes
-GutHealth

So I would like any recommendations or best time to take these supplements. Here is a breakdwon of my day, and it is usually the same every day.

Meal 1 - Pre-workout Meal
- Usually take AP upon Waking-
- Now, i've read that there may be interference taking this with ABE/AlphaMax

-Training - BCAAs intra

Meal 2 - Post Workout Shake/Meal Depending on the amount of carbs for that day but usually its a Meal.
- Take AP then Wait before this meal

Meal 3 - Take ABE

Meal 4 - No Supps

Meal 5 - 2nd ABE dose

Pre Bed - Guthealth, 2nd AlphaMax dose

My questions is, when should I use my AlphaMax first does? and any recommendations on what I should change? Meal 1/2 are usaully my largest meals containing about 40P 70-80 Carbs, 20-30 Fats. My meals are spread evenly throughout the day and pretty much the same throughout the week depending on the my macros for the week.

Should I drop the AP first thing in the morning and just dose ABE/Alphamax?

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My recommendation would be to drop the AP from your post workout meal, and add the first dose of Alphamax in then. Using AP, or any type of nutrient partitioner post workout isn't the best timing IMO. Your muscles are waiting for carbs and protein, and your body is primed to use these nutrients. AP is designed to help drive glycogen and amino acids into the muscle, but post workout this will happen without the help of AP.

I want to see what some others have to say, but that would be my suggestion. I'm not sure what negative interactions Alphamax and AP would have if taken together, because I don't know too much about AP. I don't see any issues with taking your first dose of Alphamax with your preworkout meal, but I'm curious to see what others have to say.

msmth218

Awards
Now If I Dropped AP pre workout, Would it be ok to dose ABE and Alphamax together with my Pre-workout Meal?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Now If I Dropped AP pre workout, Would it be ok to dose ABE and Alphamax together with my Pre-workout Meal?
I cant see any problem with that my man. Your right if i remember correctly there is berberine in the AP but im not 100% off the top of my head.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I cant see any problem with that my man. Your right if i remember correctly there is berberine in the AP but im not 100% off the top of my head.
Edit.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
There isn't any berberine in AP, which is why I wasn't sure if any of the other ingredients would interfere with the forskolin or other ingredients in Alphamax. From what I can see though, dosing the two together shouldn't be an issue.
Okay cool, i agree 100% then.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool, i agree 100% then.
My apologies, I was just informed that Phellodendron Bark Extract (ingredient in AP) is berberine. So in this case, I would not recommend dosing them together. I would space the dosages as far as possible so the berberine doesn't interfere with Alphamax. Sorry for the bad info! USP Labs got all sneaky with the extract name

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
My apologies, I was just informed that Phellodendron Bark Extract (ingredient in AP) is berberine. So in this case, I would not recommend dosing them together. I would space the dosages as far as possible so the berberine doesn't interfere with Alphamax. Sorry for the bad info! USP Labs got all sneaky with the extract name
All is good brotha, yea the chem names screw with me some times too lol

msmth218

Awards
thanks for the recommendations and info. i will probably drop AP this stack and use it once I am done, that is until I find another GDA with no Bereberine. But I think I should be set with this stack already.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the recommendations and info. i will probably drop AP this stack and use it once I am done, that is until I find another GDA with no Bereberine. But I think I should be set with this stack already.
A GDA is not needed. You're fine with your stack as is. If you already have AP, save it for another time.