Newbie question here. Has any one used these.

charles3526

charles3526

Awards
Hello just doing some research on black seed oil. Has any one used this?how is it.also looking into pomegranate pills. Both worth the money and can be used together?

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Most herbal things are bull****. And most things you find in a supplement store is phony too. I don't know anything on these particular supplements though. If I had to guess I would say that they won't give you your desired results. The only thing that will do that is hard work and a good diet.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hello just doing some research on black seed oil. Has any one used this?how is it.also looking into pomegranate pills. Both worth the money and can be used together?
hi,

be used together for what exactly? don't get me wrong, B/O has been around for a long time; dating back to Egyptian pharos, although it didn't seem to help on particular famous one. I wasn't there so cant attest to how much was given.
nevertheless,
I am curious as to why you are using this? There are many benefits of using this, if it is indeed it is B/O, not some long string extract- although some people believe herb medicines are useless, its simply because the product itself was not pure enough.

I can see adding pomegranate pills- I guess to a degree,

but both have no data on proper dosage per day-

So what is the need for this? Going thru some type of withdrawals? Bad case of the poops?

charles3526

charles3526

Awards
Thank you. Well just a healthy new way i guess of looking at life wanna be healthy i take centrim vitamin now also just looking for a kick of goodness

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thank you. Well just a healthy new way i guess of looking at life wanna be healthy i take centrim vitamin now also just looking for a kick of goodness
i would switch your multi-vitamin to something quality like Orange Triad from controlled labs. Orange triad also contains a basic joint support, and digestion formula as well! They have been 3rd party tested and is very affordable. They also sell VitMore which is almost the same thing minus joint and digestion

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of great staple supplements out there that you could be taking for general health. The ones you mention in your original post are more for a specific purpose or to help a specific condition. Taking a basic mulit is a good start, but there are many better options for multivitamins available with better quality ingredients than Centrum.

As far as overall health is concerned, I would suggest taking an Omega 3 (fish oil) supplement and possibly a joint supplement, and Vitamin B and D supplement for starters before looking into black seed oil and pomegranate.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
You mean black CUMIN seed maybe?