Libido?

badgerboy52

Awards
Cycled during the spring and my libido has never really bounced back to what it was, just wondering on any suggestions that might help this? Already in process of getting the bloodwork done to see if it is something with that as well but still want to find a supplement to help this. Not of fan of DAA, doesnt really work for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cycled during the spring and my libido has never really bounced back to what it was, just wondering on any suggestions that might help this? Already in process of getting the bloodwork done to see if it is something with that as well but still want to find a supplement to help this. Not of fan of DAA, doesnt really work for me.
I would suggest to you alphamax buy Performax labs . That would be my first step meanwhile you might want to look into the reason causing the libido issue. Alphamax has many good ingredients that would really help boost libido performance and testosterone . 3 4 divanil is great for inhibiting shgb which inturn will free up the testosterone thats bound . Forskolin is great for making lean muscle shine through and l-dopa which helps to increase LH to help make more testosterone. It also includes ZMA which is a know testosterone booster and recovery supp. Armistane to help lower estrogen and cortisol. Post a little more about your previous blood test. And what specifically your future goals would be. Good luck

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How old are you?

No bloods done since the cycle?

badgerboy52

Awards
22 and no i didnt get bloods after the cycle

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honestly, recommendation one is bloods.

For all you know you are low T, and this is all explained.

If not we have natural options to try

badgerboy52

Awards
I am ordering bloods as we speak, just need to wait for Private MD to process it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am ordering bloods as we speak, just need to wait for Private MD to process it
Smart man :)

Let us know how those go, I am 26 on TRT now so decent guy to talk to about things if you ever want to,
But fingers crossed you're still in range

badgerboy52

Awards
i just did the female hormone one...all i did the first time too. thats all i need correct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just did the female hormone one...all i did the first time too. thats all i need correct?
On the right track. I wouldn't start anything before your blood tests either. Probably just have low test and need to run another PCT.

Bulbine is my favorite libido product but like I said, don't start running anything until you get your results back.