Good deal on tudca?

Db2

Db2

Awards
Anyone know if there are any deals running anywhere on tudca?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll check for you, but CEL TUDCA is generally an excellent value.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL TUDCA is $32.95 at Lockout. You can also get a combo of Cycle Assist and TUDCA for $54.95 there.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at Nutriverse, Olympus Labs TUDCA (30g per bottle!) Is 20% off, discount automatically applied when u put the item in your cart!

And as Misfit mentioned CEL is an awesome option as well, which we also carry on the cheap...

Db2

Db2

Awards
For whatever reason CEL tudca is out of stock everywhere, but I see it listed at nutriverse. Any way to find out if it's actually in stock? Waiting for them to answer.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
For whatever reason CEL tudca is out of stock everywhere, but I see it listed at nutriverse. Any way to find out if it's actually in stock? Waiting for them to answer.
Depending on what you need, Ar1micare Pro might also be an option and is 20% off at Nutriverse. Has TUDCA + other goodies for on cycle support.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
We've had CEL it in stock at Lockout.
Damage Control is another good option with Tudca at a crazy price.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any tudca on a big sale.. id question but thats me.

Olympus labs imo is the best value for the money $55 but its 2x the amount of actives as most products.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone know if there are any deals running anywhere on tudca?
You can always order direct from our website as well, using any of the codes in an OL rep signature for 30% off (SEGAN30 in case you're on mobile). Sometimes it's the best deal, other times it's more cost effective to buy from one of the retailers listed.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Bump for best deal atm on 2 bottles with shipping to Europe.