Your favorite Fruit/Greens supplemet ...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*note i don't want to hear eat veggies and fruits * lol

So what's your guys favorite fruits/veggies product for its price ?

Ive only tried Controlled Labs product and would like to try other.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Phytoform by prime may be the best tasting greens out there I would highly suggest it

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Green Plus. Organic ingredients and non-prop blend. If flavor is important the berry is decent, but not necessarily enjoyable because after all it is a greens product.

If you shop around you can get it for under $20 for 30 servings.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green Vibrance and/or Rainbow Vibrance from Vibrant Health. Expensive, but great products. If taste is a concern then Phytoform, as mentioned, is a good option.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Barlean's greens powder is pretty good in the chocolate flavor.... That is if you look around and find it cheaper than the average going rate. It is normally a little on the pricey side.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Phytoform

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phytoform by prime may be the best tasting greens out there I would highly suggest it
Agreed. Truthfully I don't really use these products that much but the only one I have used is phytoform and it seems to be the best out there.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gsn phytofuze tastes really good and I've enjoyed using it so far

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I'm currently taking it in its more expensive form: Juiced Up by Blackstone Labs, because I didn't know better at the time! However, it tastes great and works well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

While I have never used Phytoform, I have heard NOTHING but good things about it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
*note i don't want to hear eat veggies and fruits * lol

So what's your guys favorite fruits/veggies product for its price ?

Ive only tried Controlled Labs product and would like to try other.
For value for money, I used to get one from Ultimate Nutrition - I think it was 64 servs for about $30. I'll go look after I type this...

Yup- it's called "Vegetable Greens" by Ultimate Nutrition $29.99

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For value for money, I used to get one from Ultimate Nutrition - I think it was 64 servs for about $30. I'll go look after I type this...

Yup- it's called "Vegetable Greens" by Ultimate Nutrition $29.99

Cool thanks, I'll check out the label

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'll check out phytoform and V greens

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While I have never used Phytoform, I have heard NOTHING but good things about it.
Agreed, I'm currently taking it in its more expensive form: Juiced Up by Blackstone Labs, because I didn't know better at the time! However, it tastes great and works well.
Agreed. Truthfully I don't really use these products that much but the only one I have used is phytoform and it seems to be the best out there.
I agree its a solid product.
Don't know how they flavored it so well but it makes taking that product very bearable and enjoyable

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I need to try PhytoForm apparently

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know how they flavored it so well but it makes taking that product very bearable and enjoyable
What flavor do you recommend peach mango sounds delicious .. Or kiwi .. I def won't do watermelon

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
It must just be me but I do not find the label of phytoform very impressive. Mostly fruits (which might explain part of the reason it taste good) with very little greens IMO. Another reason why it might taste so well is the added additional N&A flavoring which is not something I see with most greens products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got some from GNS but I have not tried it yet!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've used bar leans super fruit greens, phytoform, san green supreme, all are great options, phytoform has a kiwi flavor that was just ridiculous, haven't used it in about a year or so but it was really good. I was given barleans super fruit and it tasted really good, the kiwi flavored one as well.