OTC supplement to prevent gyno

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I was wondering if anyone knew an OTC supplement I can use to prevent on cycle gyno. I can't get my hands on nolva until I'm ready for pct. and I've noticed a little bit of sensitivity in my nipples. So if you know of an OTC supplement I can use to combat this while on cycle I would love to hear about it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd pick up a good AI supplement. Something like inhibit e by sns, letrone by BLR, eradicate, erase pro. something along those lines to run.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I'd pick up a good AI supplement. Something like inhibit e by sns, letrone by BLR, eradicate, erase pro. something along those lines to run.
Will one of those help prevent the gyno. Until I can get my hands on the nolva?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Its against forum rules to discuss sources. I agree with getting an AI product, but for future cycles always ALWAYS have your PCT on hand before beginning a cycle. Plan ahead, because you never know what might happen.

I would suggest Erase Pro or Reduce XT, both are good OTC AI options

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 for Letrone. IMO it's one of the strongest OTC options there is.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Reversitol V2 by Iforce and Form-XT with the new delivery system are both great OTC options

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone knew an OTC supplement I can use to prevent on cycle gyno. I can't get my hands on nolva until I'm ready for pct. and I've noticed a little bit of sensitivity in my nipples. So if you know of an OTC supplement I can use to combat this while on cycle I would love to hear about it.
Intimidate SRT would be worth a look as well. IMO, for the future, do not start a cycle until all supports including pct are in hand and ready to go.

APS Arimigen is also solid as well, tons of great feedback.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Reversitol V2 by Iforce and Form-XT with the new delivery system are both great OTC options
Form XT is one of the best ones in my opinion. It has everything one needs, especially with it being OTC

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is not something you want to play around with. I would NEVER use OTC to treat or combat gyno. but this is only my opinion and I am nobody

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Gyno is not something you want to play around with. I would NEVER use OTC to treat or combat gyno. but this is only my opinion and I am nobody
I have nolvadex for pct so i should be fine.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I have nolvadex for pct so i should be fine.
Just make sure you are prepared and are proactive, rather than react when poop hits the fan.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Are you in the U.S.? Since you can get Aromasin or Arimidex (Nolva on cycle is usually not recommended from my research) just like you can get a natural supplement (Pay with CC, UPS man delivers, No legal problems) - why not get a proper AI? - especially since you are having breast sensitivity right now. Even if those natural products work some, it won't be in the 24 hours that Aromasin will suicide >90% of the Estrogen in your body. There is a board sponsor that gets blue bottles in your mailbox in like 2 days.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smartest thing said in this whole thread^^

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Smartest thing said in this whole thread^^
I take that as a compliment coming from all mighty yates84 and I learned it from you my friend

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its against forum rules to discuss sources. I agree with getting an AI product, but for future cycles always ALWAYS have your PCT on hand before beginning a cycle. Plan ahead, because you never know what might happen.

I would suggest Erase Pro or Reduce XT, both are good OTC AI options
Reduce XT is for Cortisol Control. Inhibit E is what you want for lowering estrogen. Misfit28 did some bloodwork with it and it certainly works well. Almost too well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of this gyno hysteria is in peoples heads though. Since no one had bothered to ask, What is your cycle?. What are on and how long have you been on it?.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
A lot of this gyno hysteria is in peoples heads though. Since no one had bothered to ask, What is your cycle?. What are on and how long have you been on it?.
M1AD. I've been on for 6 days at 40 mg per day dosed at 20mg 7am and 20 mg 7pm. I've noticed some nipple sensitivity but it could possibly be in my head.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
M1AD. I've been on for 6 days at 40 mg per day dosed at 20mg 7am and 20 mg 7pm. I've noticed some nipple sensitivity but it could possibly be in my head.
Might be, if you keep touching them. Leave them alone for a while and re-asses :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is for Cortisol Control. Inhibit E is what you want for lowering estrogen. Misfit28 did some bloodwork with it and it certainly works well. Almost too well.
I sure did. I really need to find that post! If not, I can dig into my records and find it. Might take a minute or two ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People think that's a joke... it isn't :)
I do see a ton of posts on here about gyno and prolactin issues. 90% of the time it's some young guy with a weird fascination with playing with himself. Not in the traditional way either. It always starts out with, "So yesterday I noticed than when I squeeze my nipples, liquid comes out.". Seriously why the hell are these kids touching and squeezing their nipples so much?. Get a girlfriend and stop touching yourself so much!. Either that or whack it like a normal guy. Maybe it's cause I'm older or something but I don't understand the touching and squeezing your own nips thing. I don't understand selfies either though so maybe I'm just "out of touch" with today's youth.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was almost 25 point drop, from 29 or 30 to <5.1.

Regardless, I think you will need labs to make sure your estrogen is even elevated. And don't play with them! ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sensitivity is nothing to worry about anyway. Gyno is very painful and you will know if/when you start to get it. It's not like you wake up one morning with boobs. I never really figured out why guys will take oral steroids but not want to take a pharma ai or serm to keep them safe during and after their cycle, makes no sense.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I have a small knot in my
Right nipple. Will I be able to
Get rid of this during my pct?