Serms, sarms and prohormones on drug test

Eddie1267

Awards
So I have a question, do serms, sarms or prohormones appear on your drug test? I'm gonna be a correction officer and I'm getting drug test, so I want to know if those things would appear on the test if I take them? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
They would only show up on a drug test specified for steroids. I don't think SARMS show up at all. But you will probably only be tested for drugs like cocaine , marijuana, ect.

Eddie1267

Awards
Thanks for your help. Then I was thinking when they ask you for drug use on polygraphs you can fail lol right?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help. Then I was thinking when they ask you for drug use on polygraphs you can fail lol right?
If they ask if you've used recreational drugs on a poly I wouldn't lie. You'll most likely have the opportunity to explain your situation though. Shouldn't be an issue for a urine test though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very unlikely to be tested for.
Should be fine

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
They won't test you for it unless they have a reason to. For example if you gained like 30 pounds in one month then they might **** you up lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea you should be ok with a normal panel

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah, you should be fine. Most jobs of that nature only test for recreational drugs (weed, heroin, etc). SARMS, SERMS, PH should not be a problem

Eddie1267

Awards
So that means steroids wouldn't be a problem either?

Volcanus

Volcanus

Awards
I wouldn't worry about taking a polygraph for corrections. I was in corrections in Utah about 10 years ago and was never asked to take one. Lol.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Do your homework with the organization you hope to be apart of.
8lbs from an oral cycle isn't worth the risk of not getting into the career you want so again, do your homework and ask the questions to the organization, or people who you know that are already apart of it.