Help. Need supplement Help. No idea what I am doing

edzname

edzname

Awards
I am 38. Diet is clean, water and protein intake is solid. 2 years in and at a serious plateau. I have always taken a pre workout, protein, and creatine. I want to take it a step further, but really have no idea where to start. I have been looking at legal products, test boosters, etc. Can anyone help me out??

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your goals. If you're looking to add size and strength, there are a few good natural products out. For good single ingredients, I would recommend ArA and PA.

For a great all in one test booster I would recommend Alphamax. Alphamax contains both 3,4-Divanil and Arimistane, which can help increase natural testosterone levels while controlling cortisol and estrogen. I really like arimistane because it gives me that dry look and increases vascularity. The product also contains 25mg of forskolin per dose, which studies show can help increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass. Definitely worth reading up on, I think a product like Alphamax would be a great way to take your stack a step further.

What does your current diet and training look like?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lots of good natty anabolic type products that could help you break a plateu...x factor, bmp, myosynergy elite are a few that really helped me

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more info, like what you mean by a "clean" diet? Training style?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454442407.945671.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005158

Save with "anabolic05" :)

Exactly what I suggest to beginners or new guys to supplements, because PEScience did all the ground work for you.

This has 9 ergogens in it, one scoop taken daily.
By ergogens I mean ingredients shown in study to increase physical performance. Everything in this is working to help you improve.

It also has myogenic effects via Creatine Anhydrous (you can stop buying creatine), Betaine Anhydrous, HICA, Ferulic acid...
Expect to gain muscle mass faster, and to also recover better.

Love the stuff and it's an insane value for all of this together.

edzname

edzname

Awards
I have been eating eggs and oats for breakfest, tuna or shrimp salad sandwiches for snacks (2 a day), chicken breast salad for lunch, lean red meat for dinner.
I drink a morning, pre workout, and post workout protein shake.
day 1 chest, day 2 back, day 3 rest, day 4 shoulders, day 5 arms, day 6 rest, day 7 legs, day 8 rest
I stick ab work in 2-3 days a week on my better days
I also do cardio (mostly eliptical) on days I have extra energy to burn 2-3 times a week
I consider 8 days to equal a week

edzname

edzname

Awards
I will take any advise as I am a total beginner.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At 38 there a good chance your test level is not at ist prime, I would look into Testify, Dermacrine or Anabeta Elite. You can also wait on the New Alpha max, my intuition tell me it is going to be a good one.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Your setup looks good! If your goal is to gain muscle, I would suggest adding in calories if you aren't currently gaining weight. Nutrition will be the cornerstone to success in building muscle.

As far as supplements go, I think Alphamax by Performax Labswould be a great product for you. Its a very solid all in one product that addresses test boosting, estrogen and cortisol control, and recovery all in one. I would also recommend looking into an ArA or PA product, like XGels or Tr1umph by Olympus Labs. Also look at ABE from PES. As Driven mentioned, Ergonine is also a great staple product to be using too.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking to gain strength and muscle, just plain old food is the best thing. That and a good training program.

It sounds like your overall caloric intake is pretty low, which can result in plateauing.

Plain old creatine monohydrate is a proven ergogenic and can help quite a bit with regards to strength. It's also cheap. You can get SNS Creatine Monohydrate for $16.95 at Lockout for 1.2 kg, which is enough for 240 5 gram doses.

Focus on diet and training first, then supps.

edzname

edzname

Awards
do these type of products require a pct. This confuses me when people talk about it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
do these type of products require a pct. This confuses me when people talk about it.
None of these mentioned do,
Natural anabolics are good to go :)

edzname

edzname

Awards
Also what does ArA, PA, ABE, and PES mean so i can research further

Thanks for the help

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alphamax by performax labs doesn't require a pct as john stated the product is well rounded with the perfect ingredients. CreMax XT is another good product to increase strength and boost physical performance. CreMax XT has the perfect balance of creatine and for power pumps and fullness - l-taurine glycerol powder amentoflavone . I wrote a review on this product before I was a rep this product is amazing and I believe in your situation it would go great with Alphamax by Performax labs. It's absolutely great to see your diet is in check and you have the drive to succeed if you ever need any personal help or advice that you don't want to post PM me I'd be glad to answer any of your questions good luck on your journey.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also what does ArA, PA, ABE, and PES mean so i can research further

Thanks for the help
ArA is Arachidonic Acid

PA is Phosphatidic Acid

ABE is a product by PES called Anabeta Elite

PES is a company brand that stands for Physique Enhancing Science.