Best joint supplement?

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
I have bad shoulders and need extra protection. not too pricey. Any suggestions to help???

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Help.. one of the rare products to contain paractin which provides immediate pain relief coupled with cissus for long term relief. Tons and tons of positive reviews all over.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Antaeus labs Achilles
SNS cissus Xt
Pes genoflex
SNS joint support xt
I would agree with the above supps. I'm currently taking joint support xt and take 4 caps in the morning. It's an awesome joint supp. I would add orange triad and animal flex to the list above.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Help.. one of the rare products to contain paractin which provides immediate pain relief coupled with cissus for long term relief. Tons and tons of positive reviews all over.
X2! Also, 1 cap is very effective- you don't need the high dosage that's listed on the bottle.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Joint Help by IForce is GREAT

I also love Flexible by Formutech

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Cissus XT, Joint Support XT are both great. Joint Help I've also used and is good. Plenty of options, Cissus XT is pretty cheap and works well

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Joint Support XT and Scivation is coming out with their new joint support soon. I got to beta it and it was literally amazing, it fixed a few thing I had

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus labs Achilles
SNS cissus Xt
Pes genoflex
SNS joint support xt
I've tried all these with the exception of Genoflex. I've tried several other top name products as well. I think they're all well made products, but Nothing has made a significant difference in my issues over the past year. Also exploring other medical causes with my doctor as well but no luck yet. Holding out hope that Genoflex or the new sccivation product will help. Life sucks with joint issues:(

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge cissus fan, but have been using joint supportXT along with few users .. and love it :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bad shoulders and need extra protection. not too pricey. Any suggestions to help???
We have a trial size bottle of Joint Support xt ( 10 day supply) so you dont have to spend money on another joint product to see IF it will work. I can guaantee you with the NEM, Paractin and Boswellia combo you will be happy

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all these with the exception of Genoflex. I've tried several other top name products as well. I think they're all well made products, but Nothing has made a significant difference in my issues over the past year. Also exploring other medical causes with my doctor as well but no luck yet. Holding out hope that Genoflex or the new sccivation product will help. Life sucks with joint issues:(
Sorry to hear that,you should try this stack E-Pharm Joint force,High dosed cissus,deca or norethandriol,hgh. Give this stack at least 3 month and you will see the difference..I had problems with my shoulder,tried almost everything on the market with little to no results..This one by far the best stack for this type of joint problem.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheapest price on Joint Support XT among board sponsors is currently over at lockout for $25.99.

I really don't think there's another product on the market with full disclosed doses of three ingredients as good as these, at anywhere near that price.

Sure, you could go more kitchen sink for a higher price I guess, but you're looking at diminishing returns and significantly increased price per additional ingredient.

Reactions: mw1
M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile of Genoflex hasnt even been released yet has it??? Ha
Agreed. I think it'll be a good product, but to include something that's not even out yet on a list of "best joint supplements" is funny.

Antaeus Labs Achilles
iForce Joint Help
E-Pharm Joint Force (Spray)

SNS Joint Support-XT looks top notch. SNS Cissus-XT is also good .

Reactions: mw1
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My staples are Joint Support XT and Cissus XT. Every single day.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've used many in my days and here is my list, in order from best to worst (IMHO):

1. SNS Joint Support XT
2. Antaeus Labs Achilles
3. Animal Flex
4. iForce Joint Help

Joint Support has been the real deal so far. Adding Cissus would be beneficial as well. I do like Joint Help, but I didn't add it to my list because for me it is more for acute relief. I would take the others on a daily basis, and Joint Help when needed. There's been a lot of hype over Scivation's new product, so I'll be interested in checking it out. Haven't heard much about the new PES product, but solid company, so another hopeful contender.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used many in my days and here is my list, in order from best to worst (IMHO):

1. SNS Joint Support XT
2. Antaeus Labs Achilles
3. Animal Flex
4. iForce Joint Help

Joint Support has been the real deal so far. Adding Cissus would be beneficial as well. I do like Joint Help, but I didn't add it to my list because for me it is more for acute relief. I would take the others on a daily basis, and Joint Help when needed. There's been a lot of hype over Scivation's new product, so I'll be interested in checking it out. Haven't heard much about the new PES product, but solid company, so another hopeful contender.
Agreed with all. Thanks for the support, brother!

Scivation's was excellent when I ran a beta test of it. I would say it and Joint Support XT are very close.

I have Achilles tendonitis very badly and didn't get any appreciable relief until I added Joint Support XT. Granted, I didn't have the same problems when I tried Scivation's product, so can't compare that.

L

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Only a few days on SNS cissus xt and already got a lot of relief, that's awesome, can't wait to see in a few weeks....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only a few days on SNS cissus xt and already got a lot of relief, that's awesome, can't wait to see in a few weeks....
Cissus is awesome, wait till you try our JointXT would love to see a comparison

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Rocket3015 chiro joints looks great its by Chuck Diesel . His products are on point and top notch !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015 chiro joints looks great its by Chuck Diesel . His products are on point and top notch !!
I have not tried it yet, but will let chime in once I do !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
I might be going with SNS cissus for my first time using a joint sup, I'll probably mix it up next time there is a lot of good choices here

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2! Also, 1 cap is very effective- you don't need the high dosage that's listed on the bottle.
2 caps daily of joint help is my daily support. 4 when a flare up is present!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
any thoughts on primaforce cissus or np bulk powder? Or just spend the extra and get the sns caps?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any thoughts on primaforce cissus or np bulk powder? Or just spend the extra and get the sns caps?
I've heard that the taste of bulk Cissus is not very pleasant lol.

Are the capsules much more expensive?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The SNS caps are awesome, and cissus tastes like garbage. I mean of course, if you're a trooper, then take the cissus powder....

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually upon closer review if I go mg vs servings, they are about the same. I guess i'll go the sns route

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is not a Joint supplement, but it is a great addition to them, it is a Pain Relief Forumla that with target your joints. It has just been released by Get Diesel Nutrition !! Chuck Diesel has some Great Things in the works!!

Chrio.jpg

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
JointXT by SNS or bulk cissus. Both are great options. I've used Joint Help in the past but more for pain relief in lieu of Advil

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Friends talked me into playing in a basketball league. After not having played for 10 years, and 3 weeks of full court playing now, my shoulder and knees hate me. So I have to figure out something. I can workout with the shoulder, but knees are stopping leg workouts.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've had positive results Antaeus Labs Achilles

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I just finished using a tub of Helios by Chaos and Pain. I thought it was great. Interestingly it is a powder, rather than capsule or pill. It tasted awesome too.

R

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
With the joint support xt the reccomended dose says 4 pills a day. Has anyone tried dosing 4 a day for a while then lowering to, say 2 a day for maintenance. How has that worked if so? Just wandering cause I'm a cheap a** and trying to save where I can lol

P

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately , I've had surgery on both shoulders from football and heavy lifting. The one thing that seems to work is a tablespoon of turmeric in a shake ( amazing results and cheap)

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Force Force from E-pharm has always done me well. Add it to one of the above.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that the taste of bulk Cissus is not very pleasant lol.

Are the capsules much more expensive?
When cissus first came out it was only available in powder form for awhile. The only thing i found to mix it with was sweet tea

M

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint help worked well but Achilles has surpassed it. Have Joint support XT on the way......the acute effects are nice but I am looking for healing and protective properties......Eager to check out the PES products.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint help worked well but Achilles has surpassed it. Have Joint support XT on the way......the acute effects are nice but I am looking for healing and protective properties......Eager to check out the PES products.
I think you'll be pleased with Joint Support XT.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reviews for PEScience GenoFlex are quite promising so far.

More will be revealed later this month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got some of the New Get Diesel Joint Relief !!

Get D Chrio.JPG