Visceral fat loss

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any supps/dermals that help target this area?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My favorite fat burner is norcodrene by pes stacked with shift. I'm not sure which fat burners you've tried?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done an EC stack before. And I've also used alphamine and t2 (I think it was called that) and yohimbine

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
EvoMuse has products out like Abliderate that are topicals and do help with it. However I believe that mostly it will fall down to your diet. Is it in check but results aren't good enough yet? Or are you looking for some of the other benefits of fat burners as well like reduced appetite, increased energy, etc?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm transitioning into a cut, need to drop a few lbs fairly quickly by mid march. Was thinking of just starving myself and taking epi haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse. Ab Abliderated and Ammo.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of the new topicals do anything for me to warrant spending $40+ dollars. Never notice much if anything.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the honest reply bro

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done an EC stack before. And I've also used alphamine and t2 (I think it was called that) and yohimbine
Solid diet+ norcodrene will help you reach your goals. Norcodrene even includes yohimbine so it'll help greatly with stubborn fat.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My favorite fat burner is norcodrene by pes stacked with shift. I'm not sure which fat burners you've tried?
Solid diet+ norcodrene will help you reach your goals. Norcodrene even includes yohimbine so it'll help greatly with stubborn fat.
This,
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2003515
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454392892.593574.jpg

Great stuff for assistance in this regard, I really enjoy running our Sa2 Yohimbe extract, I find Norcodrene to be my preference when dieting gets tougher close to my goal BF% , but hunger is sky-high for me there so that probably explains the preference, appetite suppression with this is great.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
This,
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2003515
View attachment 129899

Great stuff for assistance in this regard, I really enjoy running out Sa2 Yohimbe extract, I find Norcodrene to be my preference when dieting gets tougher close to my goal BF% , but hunger is sky-high for me there so that probably explains the preference, appetite suppression with this is great.
How's the stimulant effect with norco?

I have really bad anxiety and I can't and don't want to take something that will make me be bugging out all day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How's the stimulant effect with norco?

I have really bad anxiety and I can't and don't want to take something that will make me be bugging out all day.
Yohimbe has this side in some,
It seems far less common with our extract though.

The overall stim is not at all heavy, as our caffeine content is 100/cap.
Our aim was effectiveness, not stim kick.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe has this side in some,
It seems far less common with our extract though.

The overall stim is not at all heavy, as our caffeine content is 100/cap.
Our aim was effectiveness, not stim kick.
That's what I like to hear.

This is best taken before working out/cardio?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's what I like to hear.

This is best taken before working out/cardio?
Best taken fasted any time (away from sleep)
But yes pre workout is as good a time as it gets

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience, Evomuse Abliterate just works to damn good for visceral fat.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
use the topicals that serge nubret used to use ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had good experiences with Eviscerate, but it burns like HELL during your workouts or any time you sweat. I enjoyed it and saw good results though. Lots of good responses above - proper nutrition and HIIT will be your best weapons though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had good experiences with Eviscerate, but it burns like HELL during your workouts or any time you sweat. I enjoyed it and saw good results though. Lots of good responses above - proper nutrition and HIIT will be your best weapons though
Eviscerate is subq, not visceral bro.. Abliterate is visceral.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
EC with the caffeine being Focus XT was always a staple of mine.

Besides that, eviscerate is good stuff also but it does burn lol

Non stim would be lean edge for me

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA or Norcodrene both get my vote. I really enjoyed that Norco didn't have a ton of caffeine in it. I could still stack it with other low stim pre's without much crossover... I.e vpx mtorc1.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Soy Lecithin granules (or phosphatidyl choline, phosphoric acid, inositol)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is new topical made by Eric Portraz. Not sure I spelled his name correctly but the guy that used to own Primordial Performance.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is new topical made by Eric Portraz. Not sure I spelled his name correctly but the guy that used to own Primordial Performance.
I would never give money to him

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Their **** was awesome. I don't get the whole doubting there was a raid thing. It's not public record, so it's hard to disprove.
I honestly used most of Primordial Performance's products for years. Their non-hormonal line made up a lot of my staples along with Millennium Sports Technologies products. All honest top notch gimmick free products of high quality. Eric is also a great guy.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually...

I re-designed the latest DermaTherm Target before we got shut down. I included the ingredients that I had first hand experience with and worked the best for me when I would diet.

So the last DermaTherm target was "my baby" before we got shut down,, and yes I resurrected my topical product.

-Matt