Fat loss stack advice?

thatskindafun

Awards
AM Fasted (I do intermittent fasting 16/8)
PES Alphamine (2 scoops)
PES Shift (2 caps)
Carnipure LCLT (1.5g)

PM Pre-Dinner
PES Alphamine (1 scoop)
Carnipure LCLT (1.5g)
PES Forskolin-95 (2)
EVL Fish Oil (2 caps)

I also have MRM CLA that I take 6g of throughout the day. Does this seems like a good dose schedule? I'm good with 100mg Forskolin. Been taking that with no problems for a week now. Alphamine and shift are coming on Wednesday. Yes, my diet is in check. I've lost 125lbs so far (335 to 210lbs. 20 months so far). Just looking to ramp up the fat loss. Have about 20-25 more pounds to go. I lift 5/6 days per week and have for the past 19 months.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well first off, congrats on your progress already. That's incredible! This stack will definitely help push you to the next level.

I think the dosing looks pretty good. My only question is, what time are you eating dinner? Taking Alphamine late in the day really messes up my sleep, so if you're planning to take it pre-dinner, and you're eating at 6 or later, you might run into some issues. I would also suggest taking the LCLT in a fasted state, but others may have a different opinion. I like taking carnitine around my workout. I think CLA is a waste of money, but if you have it you might as well use it. There really aren't many studies supporting the effectiveness of CLA though, so I wouldn't spend the money on it in the future.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AM Fasted (I do intermittent fasting 16/8)
PES Alphamine (2 scoops)
PES Shift (2 caps)
Carnipure LCLT (1.5g)

PM Pre-Dinner
PES Alphamine (1 scoop)
Carnipure LCLT (1.5g)
PES Forskolin-95 (2)
EVL Fish Oil (2 caps)

I also have MRM CLA that I take 6g of throughout the day. Does this seems like a good dose schedule? I'm good with 100mg Forskolin. Been taking that with no problems for a week now. Alphamine and shift are coming on Wednesday. Yes, my diet is in check. I've lost 125lbs so far (335 to 210lbs. 20 months so far). Just looking to ramp up the fat loss. Have about 20-25 more pounds to go. I lift 5/6 days per week and have for the past 19 months.
Regardless of what you're using, it's always best to include a cortisol control product, and reduce xt is the best at this, def a must have for any cut or recomp cycle.
50mg in the morning, with 25mg in the afternoon for all day cortisol control.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work so far!

That set up should be fine as long as the Alphamine doesn't interrupt your sleep at that time.

thatskindafun

Awards
Well first off, congrats on your progress already. That's incredible! This stack will definitely help push you to the next level.

I think the dosing looks pretty good. My only question is, what time are you eating dinner? I would also suggest taking the LCLT in a fasted state. I like taking carnitine around my workout. I think CLA is a waste of money, but if you have it you might as well use it.
Thanks so much! I appreciate it. I eat dinner around 5:30-6pm. I ride my bike to and from work from my lunch break. That's when I lift. I plan on taking the second dose of alphamine at around 4pm. I'm usually in bed at 10-11pm. I could take all 3g of LCLT in the AM fasted. That's not a problem. Is that too much? The bottle says on empty stomach anyway (Kaged Muscle). Yeah, I wasn't sure about CLA but picked some up based on a few reviews. I know there's mixed studies, and I don't plan on buying more after this bottle. Thank you again for the feedback!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much! I appreciate it. I eat dinner around 5:30-6pm. I ride my bike to and from work from my lunch break. That's when I lift. I plan on taking the second dose of alphamine at around 4pm. I'm usually in bed at 10-11pm. I could take all 3g of LCLT in the AM fasted. That's not a problem. Is that too much? The bottle says on empty stomach anyway (Kaged Muscle). Yeah, I wasn't sure about CLA but picked some up based on a few reviews. I know there's mixed studies, and I don't plan on buying more after this bottle. Thank you again for the feedback!
Happy to help! You can try taking Alphamine around 4, but when I was doing IF I enjoyed drinking it at 1-2pm. Its a nice flavor and helps kick any hunger you might have in the late afternoon. Play around with the second dose and see what works best for you. As far as the LCLT, you can take 3g at the same time, that'd be fine. My guess was that it was recommended to take on an empty stomach, so doing it during your fast would be perfect. You could do 3g at once, or split it up into two doses. Whatever is most convenient.

And I agree, CLA has gotten some hype in certain places. Its an easy sell because its relatively inexpensive and people that don't know anything about it will buy it because they hear good news about it. Its definitely not worth the money though, you're better off putting that money toward another product that's proven to work. Always happy to help, keep up the good work!

thatskindafun

Awards
Happy to help! You can try taking Alphamine around 4, but when I was doing IF I enjoyed drinking it at 1-2pm. As far as the LCLT, you can take 3g at the same time, that'd be fine.
And I agree, CLA has gotten some hype in certain places. Its an easy sell because its relatively inexpensive
1pm would be perfect. I'll do that. 3g in the AM fasted of LCLT is very convenient. And that's why I bought into CLA. Argh, lesson learned :p Also, another poster listed Reduce XT. I shall look into it.
Thanks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
1pm would be perfect. I'll do that. 3g in the AM fasted of LCLT is very convenient. And that's why I bought into CLA. Argh, lesson learned :p Also, another poster listed Reduce XT. I shall look into it.
Thanks!
Sounds like a solid plan. I think Reduce XT is great cortisol control product, but I don't think any hormonal products are necessary for the stage your at with your progress. If you have the money to spend on beneficial supplements, I think a GDA would be a better option. Glucose disposal agents are taken before higher carb meals, or refeed/cheat meals, and they help the body utilize the nutrients from your meal to mitigate fat storage. I would suggest looking into Slinmax from Performax Labs. Slinmax is a great all in one GDA product that would be a great addition to your stack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It looks like john.patterson has you covered. Another product I like to add in when cutting is anafuse. It's a good natural anabolic to help you hold onto your muscle mass while cutting.