Fat Burner?

Adderhold

Awards
I'm looking for a good fat burner that will help me lose 10-12 pounds of fat by summer time. I am currently 5'5 172 mostly muscle but still a little extra fluff. I am open to anything that isn't an eca stack, I don't like those.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Oxymax xt
Alphamine
Also probably worth holding out for OL ignite

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ForceOfNature nailed it - those are great recommendations. But first off, I would make sure your diet is in check. Supplements can't fix a poor diet, so make sure you're eating in a calorie deficit and focus on eating unprocessed/whole foods.

As far as supplementation goes, there's a few angles you'll want to take note of with thermogenics. For instance, if you struggle with appetite during a diet there are certain products that can help with that. If you struggle with low energy there are products that can help with that. But ForceOfNature gave some great all around products that hit fat loss and appetite suppression from multiple angles.

I'm a huge fan of both Alphamine by PES and Oxymax XT by Performax Labs. Oxymax contains a full serving of forskolin, which can help you keep strength and muscle while lowering body fat. It also contains N-Phenethyl Dimethyl, which is an ingredient that's newer to the market. This ingredient works very well for focus and energy throughout the day, and it provides a clean energy so you aren't jittery and shaky all day. Oxymax also helped me a lot with my appetite.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non stimulant- Epitome
Stimulant- BPS combustion

Stack them to cover NUMEROUS pathways. If you want to add a topical you could from Evomuse as well.

Obviously the biggest piece to the puzzle will be dieting. Keep yourself in a caloric deficit with minimal cardio and higher frequency/intensity workouts and you'll do just fine.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, what John said. What's your TDEE vs what your energy intake is now? Estimated BF %?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
OxyMax xt is a great fat burner. It contains many good ingredients some of which ill describe that haven't been mentioned . Amentoflavone is a PDE inhibitor which helps with vasodilation it can increase fat loss through its positive effects on cAMP. Eria jarensis is great for mood enhancement and focus all day .
Higenamine is another very effective stimulant that helps with fat loss. Higenamine is a Beta-2 Adrenergic receptor agonist, which helps to increase fat loss and work synergistically with the other ingredients in OxyMax xt formula.
It would be my choice overall else on the market ...

Orbits having a sale performax labs products! !!

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stimmed: PES Alphamine or Norcodrene

Non-Stimmed: SNS Lean Edge, TTA 500 or PES Shift

You could also stack a combo of stimmed and non.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strongest fat burner on the market is Dexaprine with 1,3. It is an absolute beast for energy, appetite suppression, and mood enhancement.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a good fat burner that will help me lose 10-12 pounds of fat by summer time. I am currently 5'5 172 mostly muscle but still a little extra fluff. I am open to anything that isn't an eca stack, I don't like those.
Controlled Labs Red Acid is only $15 at Nutraplanet right now. That's an awesome price to be able to stock up on a couple bottles.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non stim, I like TTA-500 and also Lean Mode. Also, the original Lean Xtreme if you can find it. Stim, OxyMax XT is hard to beat. I think that F95 should be used, either in addition to your fat loss stack or it should be an ingredient in the supplement of your choice. OxyMax XT contains 50mg of F95 which increases cAMP levels. This in turn will help you maintain lean mass and lose fat. That is granted diet and training are in check. OxyMax XT is a complete product, as you can see from some posts above, but the F95 makes it even more worth while.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some members have already mentioned it but I love norcodrene and shift by pes. They are both high quality and will get you results.

Adderhold

Awards
I have seriously been considering Norcodrene and Shift stacked, and it seems like that probably going to be a good choice considering a few people have mentioned it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like most of the great options are already mentioned.

Just wanted to add on OxyMax the mood enhancement is great. My wife pops them and she stays in great mood, that makes me happy lol.

I also wanted to say for non stim another option is Brite. I'm running Brite/Epitome/Metabolic Rebirth/Slinmax and Oxymax on off (I'm very stim sensitive )

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We could keep throwing every product at you under the sun, but if you have your caloric total in a deficit you'll benefit from the products a lot better.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've liked Shift, Alphamine, Dexaprine in the stim department.

Non stim Epitome, DCP 2.0, Lipomorph are all solid.

Topical Absolutely Abliderated and Eviscerate.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double post

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I will check out out.
No problem brother, any further questions I'm always available. Shoot me a PM if you need anything. If you do decide to pick up the hellfire, DAN10 will save you 10% off your purchase.

Adderhold

Awards
I have decided to go with a Shift and Norcodrene stack and I am also going to be doing Intermittent Fasting. I am not to sure about what my macros will be just yet, but if anyone has used the Shift and Norcodrene stack before leave me some feed back on how it went for you.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have decided to go with a Shift and Norcodrene stack and I am also going to be doing Intermittent Fasting. I am not to sure about what my macros will be just yet, but if anyone has used the Shift and Norcodrene stack before leave me some feed back on how it went for you.
Good solid stack from a reputable company.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGNIT3 will be more comprehensive than CONQU3R unleashed and that's saying a lot.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
IGNIT3 will be more comprehensive than CONQU3R unleashed and that's saying a lot.
IGNIT3 is very intriguing. Will it be stim or non-stim?

Volcanus

Volcanus

Awards
I am also interested in some good fat burners. Lots of good info here.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used t2 with my stim stack. I found it gave me a little extra edge.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs Red Acid is only $15 at Nutraplanet right now. That's an awesome price to be able to stock up on a couple bottles.
He said he wanted to lose weight before the summer. Judging by threads on here, he may be lucky to get the product by the summer if he goes with NP. Sorry...just being a wise ass.

Oxymax XT - I've only tried some samples of this that they were kind enough to let me try, and I have to say it was a great product from an appetite suppression, mood enhancement point of view. It also has F95 which is a great add.

Nocrodrene is probably the one I recommend on here the most. Decent appetite suppression, good body temp increase, multiple pathways, stackable, not overly stimulatory - but doesn't have quite the mood improvement of Oxymax.

Shift or Diablo - these two products are both great. I felt a little more heat increase with Diablo to be honest but Shift has Foskolin, which Diablo is lacking. I've stacked both with Norcodrene (diablo has higenamine and so does Norco - so this isn't recommended) - and Norco/Diablo gave me crazy body heat, while shift wasn't all that noticeable.

I've been using Brite and this is going to be long-term for me. I feel it is subtle, but can tell it is building over time and I will tell you that anytime it's been over 50 degrees out I have felt like I was burning up while on this stuff, and it's the only fat burner I'm using currently.

Exotherm is often over looked. It is a little expensive, but not too bad.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said he wanted to lose weight before the summer. Judging by threads on here, he may be lucky to get the product by the summer if he goes with NP. Sorry...just being a wise ass.

Oxymax XT - I've only tried some samples of this that they were kind enough to let me try, and I have to say it was a great product from an appetite suppression, mood enhancement point of view. It also has F95 which is a great add.

Nocrodrene is probably the one I recommend on here the most. Decent appetite suppression, good body temp increase, multiple pathways, stackable, not overly stimulatory - but doesn't have quite the mood improvement of Oxymax.

Shift or Diablo - these two products are both great. I felt a little more heat increase with Diablo to be honest but Shift has Foskolin, which Diablo is lacking. I've stacked both with Norcodrene (diablo has higenamine and so does Norco - so this isn't recommended) - and Norco/Diablo gave me crazy body heat, while shift wasn't all that noticeable.

I've been using Brite and this is going to be long-term for me. I feel it is subtle, but can tell it is building over time and I will tell you that anytime it's been over 50 degrees out I have felt like I was burning up while on this stuff, and it's the only fat burner I'm using currently.

Exotherm is often over looked. It is a little expensive, but not too bad.
Appreciate the kind words on Brite. Feedback has been even better than we anticipated!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Formutech's Lean EFX is good..also Hi Techs HydroxyElite

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the kind words on Brite. Feedback has been even better than we anticipated!
You guys have earned it. Even IF evomuse products didn't work, the approach is so innovative that you have to give it a shot if your a supp addict like me. When you get any results, it just makes it even better. You guys have earned the praise.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some people have been a fan of TheaTrim from Purus.
I'd always start off with the lowest dose possible when dealing with most Fat Burners.
The diet/training will play the biggest part in your fat loss.
I'd say you could just fine w/o any need for any fat burner.