Natty stack, dosing?

Mcwinning

Awards
I have 8 weeks worth of EPIC from OL and 4 weeks of ABE elite PES. What would be an optimal dosing scheme for someone who never used either.

I like to run things solo when Im a first time users to know if its "working" (aside from staples like creatin/whey/multi) at the moment using EPIC for about a week now and im loving the pumps and energy.

I'm thinking about doing
4 weeks of epic solo, stack it with abe for the next 4 week of the remaining EPIC

However then I wouldnt exactly see how effective abe would be working for me , but the idea of stacking the two is appealing.
Suhggestions? Should I go for the above or Should I do the full 8 weeks of epic then hop onto ABE

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think I would enjoy them stacked but for someone having used neither, try out ABE after the 8 weeks of Epic

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would enjoy them stacked but for someone having used neither, try out ABE after the 8 weeks of Epic
This. Nice little recomp with epic and then you can jump right onto Abe and. Both are solid products and you should enjoy your run.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Great recommendation here. You'll love those products. I just finished 8 weeks of ABE and now I'm on week 3 of magnitropin/Follidrex. A lot of great natty supps out right now. Enjoy! You may find yourself wanting another bottle of ABE after 4 weeks btw! Good stuff

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
definitely try them out solo first to see how they affect you. I would just follow dosages as per label.

Alternatively if you ever want to try a new product in pct check out PerforMax AlphaMax (soon to be AlphaMax XT with upgraded ingredients). It will provide estrogen control, test boosting, F95, and a couple other goods to compliment any SERM while in pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run them as directed. ABE is best taken with your biggest carb meals and ep1c is taken pwo. Like mentioned experiment with them solo before you stack so you can get a feel for how you like each product.