Don't but ANY supplements unless you can be guaranteed they are not sourced in China!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
'Organic' from China exposed: The shocking truth about 'organic' foods grown in the world's worst environmental cesspool - NaturalNews.com

Skip down to the part about China lacking ethics! This guy runs both a supplement company and a testing lab and he talks about bogus practices like sending samples with COAs and then when they order in bulk, like so many of the companies here they are sent useless toxic pixie dust- contaminated with untold horrors-

I have seen it myself how easy it is to get online and order these extracts and stuff from china off of alibaba and such-any product sourced from china is a toxic crapshoot- even if the product says "manufactured in USA " that could mean they filled the pills with different **** they sourced from China- beware, be leery and don't poison yourself with all these supps that these kitchen chemists have no real idea what is in it COAs or not!!!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Organic' from China exposed: The shocking truth about 'organic' foods grown in the world's worst environmental cesspool - NaturalNews.com

Skip down to the part about China lacking ethics! This guy runs both a supplement company and a testing lab and he talks about bogus practices like sending samples with COAs and then when they order in bulk, like so many of the companies here they are sent useless toxic pixie dust- contaminated with untold horrors-

I have seen it myself how easy it is to get online and order these extracts and stuff from china off of alibaba and such-any product sourced from china is a toxic crapshoot- even if the product says "manufactured in USA " that could mean they filled the pills with different **** they sourced from China- beware, be leery and don't poison yourself with all these supps that these kitchen chemists have no real idea what is in it COAs or not!!!
There are good reliable suppliers from China, and there are bad suppliers from China.

There are good reliable suppliers in America, and there are bad suppliers in America.

If a supplement manufacturer is fulfilling its legal obligations to validate its raw materials and do post-production batch testing of its finished products, then nation of origin is utterly meaningless.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'm in China 3-4x per year. The things you see there are unreal

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That's why 3rd party testing of every batch is important

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
There are good reliable suppliers from China, and there are bad suppliers from China.

There are good reliable suppliers in America, and there are bad suppliers in America.

If a supplement manufacturer is fulfilling its legal obligations to validate its raw materials and do post-production batch testing of its finished products, then nation of origin is utterly meaningless.
fully agree with this

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does a supplement user know who the "bad suppliers" are? Supplement companies aren't going to post their sources.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How does a supplement user know who the "bad suppliers" are? Supplement companies aren't going to post their sources.
best way- ask for cert of analysis. if it cant be provided, move on. does it mean its from Mr. Phuck Yu , no but at least you arent taking the chance

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
agree- cant compete with the pricing- but there is a solution and an easy fix

company A sells product X- this company also imports from China-

company A wants to make sure its customers are getting a product with no fillers and most importantly that have been created in a safe environment
so company A now has a rep in china to oversee product x before its shipped.
and heres our proof

now go enjoy product X

Reactions: mw1
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got half way down the page and couldn't stop laughing at "In North America, 'organic' is legitimate." That article isn't even about supplements in general, it's about the "organic" label for food and supplements.

Reactions: mw1
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I got half way down the page and couldn't stop laughing at "In North America, 'organic' is legitimate." That article isn't even about supplements in general, it's about the "organic" label for food and supplements.
I see someone else read it, lol.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
My gainzzz are organic. Does that count? :thinking:

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Aleksandar37 Whats going on brother? How have you been?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aleksandar37 Whats going on brother? How have you been?
Hey man! Just been working and training. Keeping it non-organic and full of gluten and GMOs lol. Hope all is well with you!

BlaBlaBla

Awards
Are you supporting the economic sanctions on China that has to do with punishing their anti-democratic stances?
Just because something is from China doesn't mean that it's bad. China produces a lot of perfectly fine and good quality supplement bulk powders.
Heavy metals, toxins and general contaminants are found in bulk powders from the West as much as anywhere else.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I think that SNS use china suppliers for some of their supplements? but I trust them

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Are you supporting the economic sanctions on China that has to do with punishing their anti-democratic stances?
Just because something is from China doesn't mean that it's bad. China produces a lot of perfectly fine and good quality supplement bulk powders.
Heavy metals, toxins and general contaminants are found in bulk powders from the West as much as anywhere else.
Not really sure how this turned political for you? I think people are just concerned about their health. I agree with everyone else that third party testing makes me ALOT MORE comfortable with buying a product and trusting a company.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Also, one thing to note, for some ingredients you can only go with China suppliers because no one else produce them

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really sure how this turned political for you? I think people are just concerned about their health. I agree with everyone else that third party testing makes me ALOT MORE comfortable with buying a product and trusting a company.
Might be the part in the original post when the OP generalizes an entire country for lack of ethics based off of a shady homeopathic site known for spreading lies.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this. if a person is going to be shady, it's going to happen regardless where it's from. greed is a powerful motivator.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this. if a person is going to be shady, it's going to happen regardless where it's from. greed is a powerful motivator.
vanity is the motivator, which leads to ignorance- this enables everything else

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I too try to avoid products sourced from China after noticing I was feeling crappier when getting bulk powders (all from China).

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I too try to avoid products sourced from China after noticing I was feeling crappier when getting bulk powders (all from China).
Everything in this industry comes from China/India for the most part. No way around it.

For those that have concerns about "quality" in that regard, how do you know the brands you buy from are quality? Given most brands can't even afford a legit QC person, have no true QC/QA team, but people support them, because bro.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Don't but ANY supplements unless you can be guaranteed they are not sourced i...

Everything in this industry comes from China/India for the most part. No way around it.

For those that have concerns about "quality" in that regard, how do you know the brands you buy from are quality? Given most brands can't even afford a legit QC person, have no true QC/QA team, but people support them, because bro.
This.

Even most if not all the extracts used by the "best" companies around are still going to have to be sourced from their parent plant's native geolocation so... Looking at Middle East and Asia no matter what.

As 1Fast is touching on, what separates companies is their ability to screen and properly test the raws.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"But I want premium quality for budget prices!!1!"

The great consumer irony.

Reeves86

Awards
Have you ever cheated by some supplier in China?

I agree with following points:

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I run a "Dry Lab" - just tell me what you need a COA for. :D

There's good and bad everywhere, country doesn't matter.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sellers on ebay selling sarms and telling people that their supplier from china has paperwork showing the purity of the product lol. It is like the guys that try to sell you a rolex on the street and show you the rolex paperwork with the authentic serial number paperwork lol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
"But I want premium quality for budget prices!!1!"

The great consumer irony.
Don't forget the (corollary? - wish I finished high school...) : "Only *WE* have the super-secret seeds to grow the only legitimate plant extract, lovingly cared for by neutered monks, on our farms in the Andes Mountains - that'll be $500/month please".