Aps creatine nitrate is gluten free?

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
Hello to everybody, i'd like know if aps creatine nitrate is gluten free or manufactured where processes with facility wheat, gluten, milk, corn, peanuts...? On the label (aps supplements) i don't see the allergens
I try aps creatine nitrate is Amazing product but i'm celiac and i don't want risk..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Email APS to be certain

If its not on the label you should be ok in theory

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
I have contacted for e-mail,Twitter and Facebook without reply :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well that's odd. They have reps active anywhere?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not that I'm aware of.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'll try to get answer for you

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in response from contacting corporate. I will make sure I discuss this lapse in response with the appropriate employees to ensure future questions are handled in a more appropriate manner.

Our capsule products(such as Creatine Nitrate) are completely gluten free, and are manufactured on their own free from any potential allergens like the ones you have listed(among others).

Our powder products are run in a facility that does also process numerous forms of products, however each run of product brings with it a complete and total cleaning/disinfecting of all machinery to make sure cross contamination is not a concern. We take cleanliness very seriously, as it should be.

You are 100% good to go.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not that I'm aware of.
We're right here :) HiTech reps like myself cobri66 swollnurse, vaughntrue, etc represent all the HiTech line (including APS). @OP, cobri66 is checking this down for you, sorry no one responded on social media, but we'll find the answer for you :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We're right here :) HiTech reps like myself cobri66 swollnurse, vaughntrue, etc represent all the HiTech line (including APS). @OP, cobri66 is checking this down for you, sorry no one responded on social media, but we'll find the answer for you :)
Sorry that's right I forgot you guys also represented APS.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in response from contacting corporate. I will make sure I discuss this lapse in response with the appropriate employees to ensure future questions are handled in a more appropriate manner.

Our capsule products(such as Creatine Nitrate) are completely gluten free, and are manufactured on their own free from any potential allergens like the ones you have listed(among others).

Our powder products are run in a facility that does also process numerous forms of products, however each run of product brings with it a complete and total cleaning/disinfecting of all machinery to make sure cross contamination is not a concern. We take cleanliness very seriously, as it should be.

You are 100% good to go.
thank you so much :)
asked this question because after a few days of use I had diarrhea.
I thank you again for the information, I asked this question on creatine nitrate aps because I had already bought
I needed a supplement with nitrates gluten free (certified)) cnitrate creatine, arginine nitrate = in the past i have used TESTED NUTRITION = ARGININE NITRATE..DO YOU KNOW? with great results, but now I was trying a new supplement with nitrates (without the written manufactured with processes where facility wheat, milk, gluten etc ... with logo certified gluten free for the security :) :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The diarrhea could have been from anything in the world, but most assuredly wasn't gluten coming from our product. I hope you can enjoy the continued use of the product!

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
before to be used,i had no problems. i have stopped the product.
in the past when i had used,i had problems.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
hi guys,yesterday I did a test, I opened the pills to APS CREATINE NITRATE and i had shaked,for more times,after i have noticied every powder down in my bottle! I did the same thing with TESTED NUTRITION ARGININE NITRATE,also here every powder down. more probably It caused me diarrhea.
the powder still down as with creatine monohydrate
the undissolved powder can cause diarrhea.
This has happened with products with nitrates undissolved.
thanks to everybody

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FORGET EMAILING THEM, THEY PROBABLY WONT ANSWER YOU!!!

I posted this email earlier this morning on a different thread.

I've been taking Arimigen for a couple weeks now, and haven't seen or felt anything worthy of mentioning. I'm 47 years old, and I definitely should have seen some really good results by now with a product like this. I have taken APS' Creatine Nitrate and IGF-1, and I really liked both of those products, however this Arimigen has been a HUGE disappointment to say the least. On top of that, I've tried to contact APS twice on their website contact page, and haven't heard a word from them about this. Being a good customer in the past to APS has definitely changed my outlook on their company as a whole. I sure wish at the very least they could send me a reply. I'm still hoping APS cares about their customers, but at this point I say NO they don't. In turn I am not going to be purchasing their supps anymore because I would rather give my business to some of the other good sup companies that actually care. Good Supps and Bad Customer Service < Good Supps and Good Customer Service I see the much smarter choice!!
Email APS to be certain

If its not on the label you should be ok in theory

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FORGET EMAILING THEM, THEY PROBABLY WONT ANSWER YOU!!!

I posted this email earlier this morning on a different thread.

I've been taking Arimigen for a couple weeks now, and haven't seen or felt anything worthy of mentioning. I'm 47 years old, and I definitely should have seen some really good results by now with a product like this. I have taken APS' Creatine Nitrate and IGF-1, and I really liked both of those products, however this Arimigen has been a HUGE disappointment to say the least. On top of that, I've tried to contact APS twice on their website contact page, and haven't heard a word from them about this. Being a good customer in the past to APS has definitely changed my outlook on their company as a whole. I sure wish at the very least they could send me a reply. I'm still hoping APS cares about their customers, but at this point I say NO they don't. In turn I am not going to be purchasing their supps anymore because I would rather give my business to some of the other good sup companies that actually care. Good Supps and Bad Customer Service < Good Supps and Good Customer Service I see the much smarter choice!!
as I stated in the other thread, we recently redid websites and it appears we may not be getting your email.

I handle all of our social media responses, so if you had contacted us there, I know you would have 100% gotten a response.

In the future, with any issues with any of the following:

APS
HiTech
iForce
LG
Formutech
Sports1
Innovative Labs
ALRI

just contact me or any of our reps on here, and we will get you situated very quickly!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn I just sent you a PM.