Help me create a stack

Big_sxc

Awards
Hey anabolicfreaks, sxc here. Ive nearly done in my cycle and tbh im not happy at all with my bf%.

I have little clen and t3 left so i give everyone a chance to create me a stack with what ive got lieng around. And dont worry. Ive got plenty.

Synephrine,
Methylsynephrine
Octopamine
Caffeine anhydrous
Yohimbine.

Other crap includes,
Alcar
Raspberryketones
Green tea extract
ALA
CLA

Ive got it all in raw powder aswell with plenty of empty caps, so tell me your best dosing ideas to get some fat off me lol.

Ill be doing extensive weightlifting and cardio, so pls no one go onto that route and start misbehaving.
My diets also quite good, im carb loading/rotating between 1600 cals and 2200 cals a day.

And if theres anything else you wanna chuck in tell me coz ice got heaps of ****, u dont even know.

And dnt worry about my calorie deficit there are plenty of anabolix in my system atm.

Give me all u got. Go

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Other crap includes,
Alcar
Raspberryketones
Green tea extract
ALA
CLA

1600 cals and 2200 cals a day.

And if theres anything else you wanna chuck in tell me coz ice got heaps of ****, u dont even know.

And dnt worry about my calorie deficit there are plenty of anabolix in my system atm.

Give me all u got. Go[/QUOTE]

ok,

this is kind of all over the place- "other crap includes" IMO- its crap, sorry

im saying this because you want us to help create some witches brew based solely on that but you mention "heaps of ***, we dont know"-
exactly, we dont know, so telling you to take all that crap in one cap 4 times a day could give you a heart attack and i dont think we want that on our hands.

extensive wgt lifting and cardio- to what degree- if you burning 200-500 on cardio alone and you need x amount just to do normal activites during the day and you want to include ext wgt lifting, how in the hell can i/we tell you what to add or not add?

this is such a wide open question with a million answers-

listen, im sorry if this comes off douchey, i mean no disrespect, i would say the same thing if we were at the gym in person. i know sometimes when we read things it can come out harsh. this isnt one of them-

if you can give a little more detail about your program and how long you intend to go with it- (dont need to know about the heaps of other stuff) im sure it will make giving you advice a bit easier

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I do not mean to sound like a dick, but if you are utilizing all of said compounds above then you should have a little bit more knowledge with those compounds. Anabolics, clen, t3 ect are not legos that you can just start throwing together and see what you create. Especially the stimulants your asking for trouble there brother.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with TGB, those aren't things to just mess with. What cycle are u coming off of? What's your weight, bf% and training like?

Big_sxc

Awards
My training in nonstop guys, im coming of a 12 month cycle. Cpuple of shows in there yoyo a bit aswell, im quite good in understanding what these conpounds do but it thought someone woth more lnowledge would chime in. For isntance, yohimbine is an a2 antagonist, wholst aynpehrine is an a2 agonist and b set agonist, whilst methylsynephrine is beta selective, so i thought someone would of said, ditxh the synephrine add 100mg octopamine and 60mg synephrine with 15mg yohimbine, but i didnt need anyone to critisize me asking for someone to create a preffered stack. No need for critisizm, actually obe of the reasons i stayed absent from the foruns

Big_sxc

Awards
Ok smith, i am on dkctors trt, i blast and cruise but recently after a year (open with my doctor about all of it) decided to do 6 weeks of hcg prescribed and then a mean pct by the doctor, this is just to get me back, i suggested, he wrote scripts, so i got 6 weeks left to lose a stubborn god damn 5 kilos, and i thought if im gonna drop the clen runs, what could i use at my arsenal in a stack to mimic the effects of clen, im about 5'6 maybe, quite short, and i fluctuate between 210 and 240 for contest prep, now i wanna get too 200 absolutley ripped, can u help me to do this in 6 weeks woth said bag of powders

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
responding to the first part- about criticism, i dont know nick or TGB- but seeing the level of achievement they have obtained, i highly they were being a holes.

I believe that 85% of replies are taken out of context- i firmly believe the advice they provided as well as mine was straight forward and not meant to be disrespectful.

as you can see, Nick did ask you further ?'s and TGB said he wasnt being a dick-

moving on- i guess since you are dropping clen, Albuterol is out of the question? - going to assume it is

Methylsynephrine- shows more results than Synephrine and I believe anything under the mid 20 mg range shows no significance- max would be mid 50's (if i am correct)

Octopamine- i understand the product and being b3 ar- but exact dosage - this would have to be closely noted by the user. would be hard to know what would be the proper amount if you are taking other stim/products. the use and effects of this apparently last longer in the body correct?

with the short period of time you have, bro this could end up like a science experiment gone terribly wrong or you completely nailed it. There isnt or does not seem to be enough time for any corrections.

as much as i would like for you to succeed, i honestly dont have an answer.

hopefully someone here will- do me a favor, when you decide what to use and amounts used, let me know how it goes.

Big_sxc

Awards
Ok ill keep yas updated, ive currebtly dosed

40mg methylsynephrine
125mg octopamine
20mg yohimbine
200mg caffeine any.

Very mild stimulation, probably just the coffee, abdominal sweats and forehead sweats in a 23-24 degree celcius living room,

Now the reason for using 125mg of octopamine only is because of a study that i read how it increases resting kcals when used with synephrine (not methylsynephrine) but, because of synephrines fat storing/muscular and cardiac catabalic effect via andronergic alpha receptor sub set stimulation, i have subbed it for its methamphetamine analog, methyl synephrine which does seem to be doing very well in beta agonism, another reason for not including synephrine is due to the use of yohimbine as an ANTAGONIST agaonist alpha 2 receptors to mediate a different andronergic weightloss pathway, the minimum threshold dosage for synephrines lipid burning properties are 30mg, so i might try that, its definitely working, its not 120mcg if clen tho, im going to add another 200mg of caffeine any. Before any synephrine, and even before any synephrine is added i also want to try adding 100mg of aspirin to this equation.

Oh and my resting bp and heart rate are (pls bare in mind i have a resting heart rate of 90-100 erryday regardless what im doing)

117 systolic
76 disatolic
94 bpm

Big_sxc

Awards
I might need to do 125mg of octopamine per 3 hours becoz of its extrenely short half life, or consider adding an extremely short acting mao and cut the doses of everything else in half, we shall see after i add more caffeine and maybe an aspirin.

Im thinking of dosing again in 6 hours but this time just 10 or 5 mg yohimbine with some coffee and octopamine, Methylsynephrine has a half life of 9 hours i believe. So i dnt need more of that 40mg goes hard

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My training in nonstop guys, im coming of a 12 month cycle. Cpuple of shows in there yoyo a bit aswell, im quite good in understanding what these conpounds do but it thought someone woth more lnowledge would chime in. For isntance, yohimbine is an a2 antagonist, wholst aynpehrine is an a2 agonist and b set agonist, whilst methylsynephrine is beta selective, so i thought someone would of said, ditxh the synephrine add 100mg octopamine and 60mg synephrine with 15mg yohimbine, but i didnt need anyone to critisize me asking for someone to create a preffered stack. No need for critisizm, actually obe of the reasons i stayed absent from the foruns
Well octopamine, synepherine and methylsynepherine (if it is beto-o-methyl synepherine) are all pretty useless for fat loss in humans. oxilofrine is decent but not sure where you would have got it from legally. Your best bet is ephedrine and caffeine to replace clen. Work yohibmine or Rauwolscine into the mix slowly if you like but assess tolerance.
Good luck

Big_sxc

Awards
Oxilofrine is what i have, that is what Methylsynephrine hcl is

Big_sxc

Awards
Further update: have added in a dosing protocol, 2 or 3x a day, up to user, i like 2x a day then dosing 2g alcar b4 bed for night loss, here is an epic stack which isnt too cardio intuitive, once taken recommended HIIT training an hour to 2 hours after dose,

40mg methylsynephrine
30mg synephrine
100-150mg MAX octopamine, as it is a potentiator.
200mg caffeine anhydrous (400 is my preffered)
Dash of green tea extract (for further xanthine stimulation)
150mg aspirin once a day.
And 20mg yohimbine each time
Alcar throught the day to utilize triglyceride fatty acids (i have bloods to confirm 4mnths use of alcar with almost 0 serum triglyceride)
And a nice instant nescafe instant coffee.

Gives me good sweats for an hour or 2 then just basic stimulation till next dose.

Give it a shot its not too hectic, clen ay high dose is much more intolerable.

Big_sxc

Awards
Ive added a basic maoi contained in albuterex femme, i have 5 tubs of it around the hkuse and they contain yerba mate extract(very mild maoi) see we are gonna see how long beta antagonization goes for, expecting the phenelphrine/amphetamine analog compounda to run for atleast 6 hours now.