Stacking Ostarine with Alpha-1?

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I would stacking ostarine with alpha-1 be a reasonable thing to do? Would it dull out the effects of the alpha-1 of would it enhance my overall cycle? also if someone could explain to me how to find the anabolics section on here that would be awesome. Thanks!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too much lethargy stack the Alpha 1 with a test base like 4 AD, dermacrine, stano, epiandro or trest. Also have an AI on hand as well in case estro issues arise

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Too much lethargy stack the Alpha 1 with a test base like 4 AD, dermacrine, stano, epiandro or trest. Also have an AI on hand as well in case estro issues arise
There is 100 mg of epiandro in the Osta product I have along with 75 mg of arimistane how would that be?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well you could always start the epiandro/osta product and run it for 8 weeks and at the beginning of week 5 start the alpha 1 finish week 8 and start PCT. make sure you have a PCT lined up and cycle assist of course

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Lol taking osta a long with such a powerful compound like A1 is pointless and will do more harm than good.

Save the osta for another run. 100mg of epiandro won't do jack on a A1 cycle.

Get some trest, 4-ad or high dose of epiandro

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's what I said but I believe he's hell bent on using the product he has

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
That's what I said but I believe he's hell bent on using the product he has
Nah it leftover from a while ago. I'll just throw it out. I already have nolvadex for pct. thanks for the advice guys!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Dermacrine or epiandro won't combat lethargy of alpha 1. Maybe Trest if you can find