Good bulking supplement

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Just got done with ledgend by Olympus labs .. Just doing research for next cycle want to gain mass ..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you?
How long have you been training?
Are the stats in your profile accurate?
What is your supplement history?
What are you currently using?
Are you looking for natural supplements or anabolics/SARMS?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Sarms. Up to take anything long as it is not pinning ... 28 5'6 180. About 17-20 bf. Training for about 2 yr. But heavy for the blast 3 months. I know the best thing is patience but I don't have it lol

jathan_howe

Awards
You may get more answers in the anabolics section. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but I feel like with your stats, you could gain some more naturally before looking into anabolics. I too am 5'6" but only 150, but sit around ~11%. I calculated the body fat percentage you listed and it puts you at about my size, lbm wise, give or take a bit in either direction depending on which end of "17-20%" you are. It may not be the answer you want, but diet and training will give you good results for now I'd say. I understand the impatientce because I'm impatient as well lol

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks fort the advice and I understand. Might just stay with a high protein diet and creatine for a bit... Thanks. Yeah my gains aren't bad just want to get big lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms. Up to take anything long as it is not pinning ... 28 5'6 180. About 17-20 bf. Training for about 2 yr. But heavy for the blast 3 months. I know the best thing is patience but I don't have it lol
You should post in the anabolic section then if you're looking at SARMS. However, I would advise you look over the bolded words in your quote. Bodybuilding/enhancing one's physique is a marathon not a sprint. Do not take this the wrong way, but at your experience, body fat and lock of patience, you should not be thinking about anabolics or SARMS. You should focus on getting a solid training program and establishing a diet. Also, gaining patience would help too.

jathan_howe

Awards
Thanks fort the advice and I understand. Might just stay with a high protein diet and creatine for a bit... Thanks. Yeah my gains aren't bad just want to get big lol
You could look into an arachidonic acid supplement such as Serious Nutrition Solutions X-Gels or Molecular Nutrition X-Factor and an all-in-one supplement such as Olympus Labs Tr1umph, PES Ergonine, or iForce Nutrition's Finish Line. They'll cover your creatine, betaine, etc. + some other things that vary between the products (HICA in Ergonine and phosphatidic acid [goes great with arachidonic acid], ElevATP and Alpha-GPC in Tr1umph)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xgels and anabeta elite are my number one suggestion (and personal preference). Lean mass all the way

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels and anabeta elite are my number one suggestion (and personal preference). Lean mass all the way
+1, this would be my suggestion as well. Ant gave you some great advice, however, so don't rush into things without fully reading up

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks all....just going to get stronger and pound the weights