Best bulking supplement?

BroByron

Awards
Yes I eat plenty. I'm 100% on my nutrition. I want to up the anty. I'm on a break from cycles. Wondering what people's opinions are on best natural stack or stand a lone supplement!?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would try an Anabeta elite and follidrone run. I've had good results with ABE and taking it around my biggest meals. Maybe adding in an extra protein shake or depending on the situation some people like mass gainers for the extra calories.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The most popular products:
Phosphatidic Acid
Epicatechin
Arachidonic Acid
Anabeta Elite

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ABE is a solid choice, and PA is a great ingredient to supplement with for strength and mass increase. I'd also recommend Alphamax from Performax, which includes some of the top natural ingredients including 3,4 Divinyl and Arimistane. These can help promote increased test levels while keeping cortosol and estrogen levels suppressed. Alphamax also contains Forskolin-which is shown to increase cAMP levels which can help increase lean body mass; and ZMA and D3 - to help with recovery. Its a great all in one product, especially if your diet and training are 100%.

I would also read up on the Olympus Labs products, they just released their new transdermal today. I don't know too much about their products, but they are very popular as far as natural anabolics on the forum.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Why triumph
Tr1umph is an incredibly well rounded product that contains a full serving of PA, as well as multiple other great ingredients to support muscle growth, fat loss, and recovery.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Triumph is pretty pricey
It was just released at a great deal on their insider, and there have been some great sales on it from sponsors. You can usually find it for 30-35 a tub, which is a great deal for everything you get from it. Buying it directly from their site won't be cheap though.

BroByron

Awards
Hmmmmmm ok. I've tried epic unleashed and just finished a month of str3ngth a couple of Weeks ago. I'm thinking of trying epic unleashed with anabeta

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm ok. I've tried epic unleashed and just finished a month of str3ngth a couple of Weeks ago. I'm thinking of trying epic unleashed with anabeta
How did you like Str3ngth? I was thinking of picking some up because OL is having a sale on it. They released their new transdermal today too

BroByron

Awards
How did you like Str3ngth? I was thinking of picking some up because OL is having a sale on it. They released their new transdermal today too
Yeah I'm prolly gonna buy at least two of the transdermal. I loved strength. It was there new version either. I felt great and was definetly more muscle fullness from it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm prolly gonna buy at least two of the transdermal. I loved strength. It was there new version either. I felt great and was definetly more muscle fullness from it
Thanks bro. I'm gonna be picking up some DSU as well

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Epic unleaseded stacked with ABE would be killer, I like that stack idea.

Came in here to suggest ABE, forever my bulking buddy, but I see AM has that covered :)

I will drop a link and reminder that discusses the latest reformulation:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/274931-anabeta-elite-sexy.html

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454089842.559811.jpg

Hard to go wrong with more appetite, nitrient partitioning favouring muscle tissue, hormonal benefits, cAMP activation, and more.

+ Epic unleashed will be a very solid stack, I'd expect performance and lifts to go up too assuming good programming :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph + ArA

And the SL in Tr1umph acts as an emulsifier for the ArA (X-gels), so its a "win-win" on that front. I'd expect some solid gains from that stack imo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax and ArA is my favorite natural stack. The strength gains and pumps from the ArA are brilliant and the F95 and Arimistane in AlphaMax help me stay lean. AlphaMax alone is great, but when paired with ArA, strength gains are great than AlphaMax solo. Since the Arimistane will help give you that dry look and ArA increases pumps, vascularity, especially around workouts is amazing.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Abe looks legit
Anabeta Elite is definitely a well liked option
It has treated a lot of people here very well

So yes I'd call it legit

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I've had very good results with PA from Fearn's Soy Lecithin.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone here.

IMO ABE is still king.

Aside from that:

ARA
EPI
PA

^^ Those are all solid choices and will for sure give you a ride on the gain train.

Performax labs is releasing AlphaMax XT soon, that should be a solid choice as well.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why triumph
Triumph acts as an emulsifier for the ArA and has a plethora of other benefits. It is more expensive than standard Soy Lecithin, but it has PA and Carnitine - two useful additions to an ArA run. Plus it has some staples ala creatine and betaine and other ergogenics. The icing on the cake is the BMP activation which should maximize your gains via all available methods.

As an alternative, EvoMuse Myosynergy + BMP + Brite is tough to beat. However, they go fast once they're in stock.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently 9 weeks into my 12 week stack and loving it. Im running PA and ARA through the whole thing, plus alphamax the first 8 weeks, and then the new ABE for the second 8 weeks, so I had a 4 week overlap of alphamax and abe.. results have been awesome!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Single supp: magnitropin or Xgels

Stack: Xgels and anabeta elite. Nothing else has ever been close for me. If you want to add even more, epi-plex would be even better

BroByron

Awards
Single supp: magnitropin or Xgels

Stack: Xgels and anabeta elite. Nothing else has ever been close for me. If you want to add even more, epi-plex would be even better
You don't Ike the idea of epic unleashed with abe?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't Ike the idea of epic unleashed with abe?
Epic unleashed and epi-plex are both epicatechin supplements. For stacking just with Abe, Xgels is def preferable as there's aus nervy between the lohdra bark in the Abe and the ara. Also, at least for me, I get more from an ara supplement than I do from an epicatechin one.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'd do Anabeta + ArA, and that'll add some to your appetite.

BroByron

Awards
Epic unleashed and epi-plex are both epicatechin supplements. For stacking just with Abe, Xgels is def preferable as there's aus nervy between the lohdra bark in the Abe and the ara. Also, at least for me, I get more from an ara supplement than I do from an epicatechin one.
Oh I see. I haven't heard of epi-plex. Didn't know what it qaa. So y I u r saying the abe and ara with work better together synergistically?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I see. I haven't heard of epi-plex. Didn't know what it qaa. So y I u r saying the abe and ara with work better together synergistically?
They work together very very well both based on anecdotal feedback from tons of users and based on Lodhra barks effects on ArA metabolism.

Honestly AnaBeta Elite is a powerhouse on its own for during a bulk (and is plenty if taken in combination with more staple like ingredients such as Ergonine), but adding ArA makes it pretty hard to top.

BroByron

Awards
They work together very very well both based on anecdotal feedback from tons of users and based on Lodhra barks effects on ArA metabolism.

Honestly AnaBeta Elite is a powerhouse on its own for during a bulk (and is plenty if taken in combination with more staple like ingredients such as Ergonine), but adding ArA makes it pretty hard to top.
Haven't looked much into ergonine. But that's actually been next on my list for what I've wanted to look into

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haven't looked much into ergonine. But that's actually been next on my list for what I've wanted to look into
Saves a lot of time, money, effort if you are supplementing. It replaced multiple bulks I was using before and also added on more than I had before, all in one scoop/day and all for less.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454252262.831420.jpg

100% worth reading up on, and soon will be in more retailers here

9 ergogens, effective to help add lean mass, perform better, recover better, and even more.

https://pescience.com/ergonine.html

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Something along the lines of a natty test booster or something you can run in between cycles? (not bridged)

Id suggest something like Dermacrine(hormonal) or Sustain Alpha (which is non hormonal), we have had a lot of positive feed back with both! any questions give a dm my way!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Check out iron forged nutrition MOST Wanted and Olympus labs new dermastrength unleashed. Stacked together it is quite a combo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on PA+ara+epi+alphamax
I have used (-)epi solo in the past and loved it. I have stacked AlphaMax and ArA twice and it is probably my favorite stack for nice lean gains, but also aids in strength nicely too. Never used PA before. I have read good things about PA. The four together should be a very nice stack. However, I would make sure I have ran those solo before. Running all 4 together for the first time at once will not allow you to properly judge how and if each supplement affects you.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of course, im excited to see how they all work together.

BroByron

Awards
So any recommendations or a proper way to dose ara and anabeta with each other to get the most out of the run

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So any recommendations or a proper way to dose ara and anabeta with each other to get the most out of the run
Pre: 2 ABE + 1-1.5g ARA

Biggest Meal: 2 ABE

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would still use the 2/2 split doses,
But if your pre workout meal is also your largest I would just dose then, and again at the next largest meal.

BroByron

Awards
I would still use the 2/2 split doses,
But if your pre workout meal is also your largest I would just dose then, and again at the next largest meal.
Sorry I didn't explain at all. My biggest meal is breakfast and then my next meal is my preworkout meal which is also about the same size of a meal but a little bigger. So I would be taking both those split doses in the morning. I'm wondering if that's such a good idea versus having one dose in the morning and one halfway through the day so these substances are active in my system for a longer period of time. Or do these supplements NJ to work that way?

BroByron

Awards
Or do these supplements not work the way I'm thinking

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This will saturate as well, old dosing of ABE actually used to be 2/2 pre/post.

Having them closer in the day won't be a hindrance IMO.
For you I would have 2 at breakfast and 2 with either your pre or post meal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Driven has you covered for the Abe. For the Xgels, if you're eating within about 2 hrs of your workout, dose the gels right after your warmup sets. This will ensure that they're absorbed mostly and preferentially into skeletal muscle for the best impact. Either this way or fasted 30-45min pre are the optimal schemes.

BroByron

Awards
Driven has you covered for the Abe. For the Xgels, if you're eating within about 2 hrs of your workout, dose the gels right after your warmup sets. This will ensure that they're absorbed mostly and preferentially into skeletal muscle for the best impact. Either this way or fasted 30-45min pre are the optimal schemes.
I think I remember reading something about having the ara in a fasted state if possible is that the idea with optimizing ara

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I remember reading something about having the ara in a fasted state if possible is that the idea with optimizing ara
Fasted is ideal, second best is after warmups.

The idea is that if fasted, it will be delivered to the skeletal muscle once your workout starts. When fed, some of it (along with the nutrients) can be delivered other places such as fat stores, liver, etc just like anything else. We want to maximize the amount in the skeletal muscle for our purposes.

BroByron

Awards
Fasted is ideal, second best is after warmups.

The idea is that if fasted, it will be delivered to the skeletal muscle once your workout starts. When fed, some of it (along with the nutrients) can be delivered other places such as fat stores, liver, etc just like anything else. We want to maximize the amount in the skeletal muscle for our purposes.
Like anything else you mean any other supplement?