Best supplement for mental focus?

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Looking for a focus supplement/nootropic preferaby in tablet form. Has anyone had any experience with 5% nutrition's Mentality? Cheers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried that supp but I've tried phenibut xt by SNS and really liked it.

Ameyer9

Awards
I haven't tried that supp but I've tried phenibut xt by SNS and really liked it.
Would not recommend this. Phenibut destroys my focus. Rather I feel almost drunk. Also wouldn't recommend taking it very often.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with posting here, but you may want to check out the nootropics subforum as well

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a focus supplement/nootropic preferaby in tablet form. Has anyone had any experience with 5% nutrition's Mentality? Cheers
I haven't tried Mentality, but based on the supplement facts, I wouldn't personally use or recommend it. There are much worse products out there, but the 1g blend has WAY too many ingredients to be dosed properly and the extracts don't list any standardization. Also, and everyone has a different stimulant tolerance, and the prop-blend makes it hard to tell for sure, but it looks like it may be a bit "overstimulating" if you're going to be doing something where you need to sit still for extended periods of time.

I'm not even really aware of any capped nootropic formulas (there are good 1-2 ingredient products in caps for sure though) that I'm really a fan of. There are a few powdered nootropic/focus supplements that are pretty good though, like Focus XT, which is a good base for a nootropic stack, and I'm thinking ELIX1R will be very good, but I have a feeling it may be a powder as well.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Adderex by Hi Tech...4-5 different forms of PEA derivatives for energy and concentration

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hold up for ELIX1R
This 100%.

Clean energy, focus, alertness all while remaining in a calm state essential for work/study etc.

However, it won't be in "pill" form which the OP would prefer. For pills OP could look into C&P Davinci or Genius formulas, or SNS Noopept + caffeine perhaps.

Akagami

Awards
No science here -- just a N = 1 and some self-observation.

I seem to be able to focus more when I take Noopept everyday. It's not an acute effect and I'll usually need to have taken it 2-3 days before it becomes noticeable. But less daydreaming/mind wandering and I'm able to move from task to task much more quickly. I just use bulk stuff.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
While I have not tried it, Focus Fury looks like a decent capped product. Nothing ground breaking though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I have not tried it, Focus Fury looks like a decent capped product. Nothing ground breaking though.
I haven't seen that supplement before. It's actually a nice formula, especially for something capped.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No science here -- just a N = 1 and some self-observation.

I seem to be able to focus more when I take Noopept everyday. It's not an acute effect and I'll usually need to have taken it 2-3 days before it becomes noticeable. But less daydreaming/mind wandering and I'm able to move from task to task much more quickly. I just use bulk stuff.
I recall reading one study (with piracetam not Noopept) that noted improvements in verbal learning at 14 days, but not 7 (although other studies with different dosing schemes have noted more acute effects), so perhaps it's similar with Noopept.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Npept for me

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Noopept XT. SNS ALCAR are all good caped products.

MarenghiJuice

Awards
What are peoples prefered dosage on Noopept? I've had experiences with it the past but never really felt much from it. Apparently the real pharma grade stuff is only available in russia

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What are peoples prefered dosage on Noopept? I've had experiences with it the past but never really felt much from it. Apparently the real pharma grade stuff is only available in russia
You may be referring to Phenylpiracetam and not noopept re: Russia.

I haven't seen anything about Noopept in Russia being different than US

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good call with the Focus Fury. It is probably the best capped option just going from the ingredient profile.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
10-20mg/day.

30mg had no extra benefit. 40mg put me in a foggy haze.

Akagami

Awards
I recall reading one study (with piracetam not Noopept) that noted improvements in verbal learning at 14 days, but not 7 (although other studies with different dosing schemes have noted more acute effects), so perhaps it's similar with Noopept.
Thanks for the info.

Yeah I remember taking it the first time and thinking "what is all the fuss about??" Next time I stuck with it and took it regularly and since then I've always been able to notice a difference in my focus IF I stuck with the product.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Tried both,no difference between legit USA brand like SNS and Ru Pharma grade..