New Endurance Supplement

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Scientific journals report decreased times in 10K and triathlon- lots of studies done on CFS

Think I will be doing some experimenting with this one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hm I haven't heard of it. I may have to give it a try. I haven't really experimented with too many endurance supps cause I'm more on the bulking side and have trouble holding on to my gains so I don't do tons of endurance stuff like marathons or triathlons.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looks ok, hey always up for new things, but when a sup hits the market that is derived from certain parts and certain extracts, ehh. Im not bashing this it all, just pointing out a few things.

Flavonoids can be found in foods that we eat on a day to day basis. Blueberries, bananas, dark chocolate and red wine. Part of the reason they say drinking 2 glasses of red wine a day can help reduce heart disease. You can get your flavonoid intake simply by eating fresh fruits on a daily basis.

Massif Central, southern France. If you take a visit, you would most likely want to see the beautiful mountains and learn about volcanos. Sorry the tree itself, build furniture with it.

passing on this

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Im really interested in learning some more about proven endurance supplements. Anyone have recommendations for things to try or locations?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
When Xtend Perform come out in 2 weeks give it a try. Showed significant improvement in vo2 max, time to exhaustion and peak power, within 7 days and greater results at 21.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
When Xtend Perform come out in 2 weeks give it a try. Showed significant improvement in vo2 max, time to exhaustion and peak power, within 7 days and greater results at 21.
...impatiently waiting

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What specifically in your new product do you think is creating the supposed endurance boost?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What specifically in your new product do you think is creating the supposed endurance boost?
Peak o2
You will see it all soon
I have been using it for 4 weeks now. From the old to new Xtend the performance is a huge boost in recovery and endurance from day to day and set between set.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you segregating these effects from that of strength unleashed?

Edit TheSolution

Reactions: GNO
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How are you segregating these effects from that of strength unleashed?

Edit TheSolution
Why not follow my log?
I have updated each and every week I have used the product.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276648-solution-unleashed-his-4.html#post5236666

I can vary change when i add a new variable into my supplement stack
I only take --> Fishoil, multi, whey, enzymes, probiotic, Stren3gth Unleashed
I ran through my Scivation Xtend already and posted my 1/2/3 week updates on them already buddy.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Yup. This is one I'm excited about!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
chronic fatigue syndrome
Ok, so what's the dang supplement? :) Am I drunk?

New Endurance Supplement

Scientific journals report decreased times in 10K and triathlon- lots of studies done on CFS

Think I will be doing some experimenting with this one
Huh????? :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
believe they are referring to the above and the ingredients within the product

Ok, so what's the dang supplement? :) Am I drunk?

Huh????? :)
I hope not, its too early

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not follow my log?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276648-solution-unleashed-his-4.html#post5236666

I ran through my Scivation Xtend already and posted my 1/2/3 week updates on them already buddy.
You said "I have been using it for 4 weeks now", maybe that's why he said that.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Im really interested in learning some more about proven endurance supplements. Anyone have recommendations for things to try or locations?
A lot of people experience increased endurance with (-)epi products (Ep1c Unleashed, Follidrone, ect.)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
believe they are referring to the above and the ingredients within the product

I hope not, its too early
Thank you sir. It's 5 O'clock somewhere :)

"Pouuuuuuuuuur me something tall and strong, make it a Hurricane before I go insane..." :D

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Currently running ep1c unleashed along with ABE for the second time and have been feeling really good with it, cardio and lifting. At this point Im kinda trying to do it all with weight training along with triathlon-type training and I was just wondering if there was anything significant for the cardio aspect moreso than the lifting aspect. I totally feel what people have said about (-)epi though. xtend preform sounds like something I could totally be interested in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You said "I have been using it for 4 weeks now", maybe that's why he said that.
I was using it well before my Str3ngth Unleashed log. I even have the updates from weeks before in the new product thread in the main supp section.

the same could be someone who ran a product like clear muscle, or phosphamuscle and has previously been using xtend or another BCAA product with added endurance ingredients. The second they add a new variable into the mix and note different side effects it is clear what the new product is doing to your training, recovery, strength, joint repair etc.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using it well before my Str3ngth Unleashed log. I even have the updates from weeks before in the new product thread in the main supp section.

the same could be someone who ran a product like clear muscle, or phosphamuscle and has previously been using xtend or another BCAA product with added endurance ingredients. The second they add a new variable into the mix and note different side effects it is clear what the new product is doing to your training, recovery, strength, joint repair etc.
I'm not trying to start anything, just saying that's probably why he asked you that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why not follow my log?

I have followed your log since the first page. This thread was the first time I saw you were using xtend.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Xtend Perform works in 7 days :). Increased results at 21. :). More to come

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

some products take time to feel effects and others improve effects over time...just saying!!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks ok, hey always up for new things, but when a sup hits the market that is derived from certain parts and certain extracts, ehh. Im not bashing this it all, just pointing out a few things.

Flavonoids can be found in foods that we eat on a day to day basis. Blueberries, bananas, dark chocolate and red wine. Part of the reason they say drinking 2 glasses of red wine a day can help reduce heart disease. You can get your flavonoid intake simply by eating fresh fruits on a daily basis.

Massif Central, southern France. If you take a visit, you would most likely want to see the beautiful mountains and learn about volcanos. Sorry the tree itself, build furniture with it.

passing on this
Ya you can get them but at miniscule doses. With those flavonoids to see much benefits need to be taken at higher doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Read below

^^^
Which i noted in the review I felt the effects in a matter of 2-3 days.
please list every other sup you were using to validate!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why not follow my log?

please list every other sup you were using to validate!!!
I already did.... I ran xtend for over 21 days before i added Strength Unleashed, i maybe had 4-5 days of xtend with SL combined.

And if you read my log (which i already stated) about Strength Unleashed i still gave weekly reviews with and without xtend (week 2/3) and the effects were still similar as week 1. both are totally different products.

If you go through the Supplement Log section there are multiple individuals who are either
1) running multiple logs in separate logs
2) Logging multiple products in 1 log

I have been using supps for over a half dozen years. I know what is doing X or Y on my body if i add or subtract something. This is why I keep my supplement stack so basic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already did.... I ran xtend for over 21 days before i added Strength Unleashed, i maybe had 4-5 days of xtend with SL combined.

And if you read my log (which i already stated) about Strength Unleashed i still gave weekly reviews with and without xtend (week 2/3) and the effects were still similar as week 1. both are totally different products.

If you go through the Supplement Log section there are multiple individuals who are either
1) running multiple logs in separate logs
2) Logging multiple products in 1 log

I have been using supps for over a half dozen years. I know what is doing X or Y on my body if i add or subtract something. This is why I keep my supplement stack so basic.
you sure do seem to be doing a lot of reviews....just sayin!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you sure do seem to be doing a lot of reviews....just sayin!!!
I like to give feedback to the forums and to companies that give me the opportunity to try products.
If a company wants me to do a log I will log the product for the company. Olympus Labs reached out to me to log SL
if a company wants a review i will give them an honest review. Scivation reached out to me to review the xtend.

If you don't like my reviews thats fine. You don't have to reply or look at them. They are just for feedback incase anyone is interested.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like to give feedback to the forums and to companies that give me the opportunity to try products.
If a company wants me to do a log I will log the product for the company. Olympus Labs reached out to me to log SL
if a company wants a review i will give them an honest review. Scivation reached out to me to review the xtend.

If you don't like my reviews thats fine. You don't have to reply or look at them. They are just for feedback incase anyone is interested.
it's not the quality I question...it's the amount!!! every time I see a new product you have already reviewed it...just sayin!!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's not the quality I question...it's the amount!!! every time I see a new product you have already reviewed it...just sayin!!!
What specifically is it about the quantity of products one has reviewed that concerns you? Just sayin?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What specifically is it about the quantity of products one has reviewed that concerns you? Just sayin?
I would think it's because no matter how experienced a reviewer is, it just isn't really "scientific" to "test" something while taking 100 other things that also contribute to endurance, lean mass, fat loss, etc... Some things build up over time to provide a benefit - some things may act in synergy due to the combination, etc.. That would be my guess at what they're getting at.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would think it's because no matter how experienced a reviewer is, it just isn't really "scientific" to "test" something while taking 100 other things that also contribute to endurance, lean mass, fat loss, etc... Some things build up over time to provide a benefit - some things may act in synergy due to the combination, etc.. That would be my guess at what they're getting at.
Fishoil, multi, whey, enzymes, probiotic, Stren3gth Unleashed is considered 100 supplements?
Fishoil, multi, whey, enzymes and probiotic are going to play a minimal role going to help with fatloss, lean mass, and endurance on a workout

I only ran xtend with the SL for 1 week in conjunction. Besides that even when i dropped the Xtend the effects i got from SL carried over the last 3 weeks and up to my final review which I posted today.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Poetic License. Sorry if you thought I was being literal. You're not the only one taking more than one thing while logging something else. I answered what I thought may have been the other posters concerns. Solution is NOT taking 100 supplements.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Solution's log. Thanks for actually using one supplement instead of stacking Epic Unleashed, Strength Unleashed, Anabeta Elite, ArA and Phosphatidic Acid at once and attributing results to Laxogenin.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I liked Solution's log. Thanks for actually using one supplement instead of stacking Epic Unleashed, Strength Unleashed, Anabeta Elite, ArA and Phosphatidic Acid at once and attributing results to Laxogenin.
That is my goal trying to keep things as simple as possible to gauge the product. Instead of stacking X Y or Z on top of it, and then trying to give the logged product all the credit.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I know when I log I don't change my staples. Multi fish oil SL a form of creatine and a preworkout. That's just where he sets his baseline

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: taking multiple products at the same time

It skews the probability to accurately guage results

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for you all to try it and see the difference, it's noticeable for sure. I'm bias of course, but I also don't make new products ever week. It's running on the line as we speak!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re: taking multiple products at the same time

It skews the probability to accurately guage results
Agreed with your and old guy's points. I didn't phrase my question well. I was trying to see what the concern was over # of products revieweD, as in past-tense, over time. Just seemed odd to be concerned about that.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing others review the new xtend/peako2 products as well. My training style involves a lot of volume with very little rest between sets, so I'm intrigued...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for you all to try it and see the difference, it's noticeable for sure. I'm bias of course, but I also don't make new products ever week. It's running on the line as we speak!
Quick question, any orange flavors?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Fruit punch, mango and black cherry. I think the black cherry is the best flavor I've ever done. Mango is matched to our original mango

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruit punch, mango and black cherry. I think the black cherry is the best flavor I've ever done. Mango is matched to our original mango
Also, are there carbs in it? Or is this BCAA+other goodies not carbs

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leak us the profile and/or write up! We won't tell anyone :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Please let me/us know when it's released and if you do an introduction discout price? :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
No carbs added. Peak02 is the added ingredient. 2g per scoop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ELROCK Supplements 58
hercules_22 Supplements 39
Anabolics 192
rtmilburn Supplements 20
Supplements 54