OL Endurashred cycle help

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, can anyone help me with an OL Endurashred cycle? Do I need an OTC Serm and an AI for a 10 week cycle of 10 going up to 20mg? Also live in the UK so prescription serms aren't a possibility. Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you will need a SERM. The Ostarine part of that product will cause suppression.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks misfit. Will an OTC Serm be ok? If so any recommendations?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
see you posted in the wrong section, but for a 10 week cycle you will most likely want a real serm.
otc is up to you i usually like an arimistane and longjack combo, such as elimistane and viron

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
with osta I would definitely recommend running a serm afterwards.

If you do want to do with OTC then definitely check out AlphaMax which provides a hefty dosage of arimistane, 34diviniil, F95, and other goodies to help compliment the serm or serv as an amazing natural test booster. Not only that but it is also 20% off right now with GAINS20 at nutriverse

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you can't get a regular SERM look at Rebirth from BLR.
I second this. Bought 2 bottles and just doubled the dosage to 4 caps instead of 2 for 30 days and took hefty zinc vitamin d boron vitamin c and magnesium stacked with Supert PCT by OL and bloods came back to range after full PCT after a cycle of 12MG of LGD-4033 for 4 weeks which is WAY more suppressive than osta.