APS White Lightning

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy smokes is this stuff strong! I've been taking just 1 cap in the morning for a few days, but today took another 1 about 5 hours later and daggone! This is way too much for me. Had to take some Valerian and theanine to counter it a bit. Anyone else using this???

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes is this stuff strong! I've been taking just 1 cap in the morning for a few days, but today took another 1 about 5 hours later and daggone! This is way too much for me. Had to take some Valerian and theanine to counter it a bit. Anyone else using this???
Have not used it myself, but APS makes some seriously strong stuff. Those kind of supps usually feel more like "dirty" jittery heart pounding stim energy than the nice clean euphoric energy that I like.

Keep an eye out for the new fat burner from OL. We really worked hard to deliver maximum potency over MANY pathways while utilizing ingredients that smooth out the experience and give it a more euphoric mood boosting feel vs feeling "stimmed out."

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have not used it myself, but APS makes some seriously strong stuff. Those kind of supps usually feel more like "dirty" jittery heart pounding stim energy than the nice clean euphoric energy that I like.

Keep an eye out for the new fat burner from OL. We really worked hard to deliver maximum potency over MANY pathways while utilizing ingredients that smooth out the experience and give it a more euphoric mood boosting feel vs feeling "stimmed out."
That sounds awesome. When?!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
APS definitely make some strong supps. Mesomorph is one of my favorite products but haven't tried white lightening.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
White lightning and yellow thunder are both great but my favorite is phenadrine

SwoleNjacked

Awards
i have both white lightning and phenadrine, both are pretty strong. I only take them when I need a serious boost of energy-they work great for that, plus I feel focused.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing up labels now, so I would expect it in under a month. I believe the Andro series is set to drop first.
I'm stoked on both of these. And I agree, most aps stim products are really potent.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

Is this product based on Amp1burn's formula ?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
APS definitely make some strong supps. Mesomorph is one of my favorite products but haven't tried white lightening.
Oh if you like Mesomorph, you'll LOVE White Lightening

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used White Lightning in years. That and Phenadrine are ones I like to have tucked back for emergency use lol.

I have a smaller cooler that I use for roadtrips and I keep some energy supps away in the zipper pouch if I'm feeling drowsy -- this is one I'd definitely keep stashed for such an occasion.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used White Lightning in years. That and Phenadrine are ones I like to have tucked back for emergency use lol.

I have a smaller cooler that I use for roadtrips and I keep some energy supps away in the zipper pouch if I'm feeling drowsy -- this is one I'd definitely keep stashed for such an occasion.
Just looked at both profiles - which is stronger in your opinion, white lightening or phenadrine?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I've been impressed with everything APS makes..powerful supps..

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just looked at both profiles - which is stronger in your opinion, white lightening or phenadrine?
I would think White Lightning

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm honestly not too sure; I had thought to ask VaughnTrue that a while back and just forgot. Perhaps he can tell us!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is mesomorph or white lightning stronger in your opinion?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
powder will always hit you faster than capsules IMO...so itd probably feel like meso is stronger. Not really positive though

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Nice, going to get this in on our next APS order. We dont seem to carry it.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
i honestly don't think ANYTHING is on par with OG Dexaprine.

If you're looking for the STRONGEST...OG Dexaprine is it.
Used love OG detonate. Never tried OG dexaprine. Have some on the way though. Do they provide a similar feel?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used love OG detonate. Never tried OG dexaprine. Have some on the way though. Do they provide a similar feel?
the OG detonate had the same issue Craze did...it was spiked. So no, not the same feel.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
I'm not sure anything but a gram of cocaine would ever compare to what 1 pill of slim extreme did in a 24hr period.
Geez that stuff was serious.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
powder will always hit you faster than capsules IMO...so itd probably feel like meso is stronger. Not really positive though
I don't get how y'all can handle it. I took 1 cap white lightning by itself this morning (meaning no rhodiola or theanine with it like I typically take) and thought I was dying. Left arm was tingling and stuff... Wasn't fun!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Took a scoop of Level 2 at 630am. Spent 30 min on the tread climber. Then took a Stimerex-Es at 9am. Feeling fly and high like a G6 right now lol

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I currently have, and am using, both OG Detonate and OG Dexaprine. Like VT said, you can't compare due to the special ingredient in Detonate. However, on a daily basis, I like OG Dex way better. It's strong, but not nearly as cracked out as Detonate. I'll use Dex at work and Detonate before I go out (which is sadly not very often now that I'm 32 and have twins on the way!)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get how y'all can handle it. I took 1 cap white lightning by itself this morning (meaning no rhodiola or theanine with it like I typically take) and thought I was dying. Left arm was tingling and stuff... Wasn't fun!
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend: 515mg
Caffeine, Geranaburn (geranium oil extract), Naringin, Coleus Forkohlii

I just looked at the ingredient profile which is this ^^^^^ and wonder why you your feeling tingling in your arm
but maybe your just sensitive to 1,3 which is geranium oil extract. I still have a few caps left of the OLD version
of White Lighting which has Thiamine butyrate as the first ingredient and I love this formula at 2 caps for heavy
back workouts and it's AMAZING for focus and energy but this was the formula before HIGH TECH took over APS.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i honestly don't think ANYTHING is on par with OG Dexaprine.

If you're looking for the STRONGEST...OG Dexaprine is it.
Lmao.. truth.

For a pre-workout combo for killer energy when dieting, OG Dexaprine + Hemavo2 Max works awesome together.