rauwolscine/alpha-yohimbine

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
now that targert a-2 is gone :( who is selling straight alpha-y? i know this is a hard raw to source. is the genomyx product legit?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Never used the Genomyx alpha-y, but I'm sure its quality stuff. Have you tried using regular Y-HCL? I know some people have issues with it, but its a bit cheaper than the Genomyx product. A lot of fat burners and thermogenics contain alpha-y as well. Would you be interested in a product that contains alpha-y, or were you looking for it as a standalone?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for your lots :(

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have never tried genomyx's stuff yet but rauwolscine works pretty dang well which is why it was included in oxymax. If you end up not finding it solo, take look at oxymax xt (covers quite a bit of things like F95/rauw/ mood boosting/caffeine/amentoflavone)

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Never used the Genomyx alpha-y, but I'm sure its quality stuff. Have you tried using regular Y-HCL? I know some people have issues with it, but its a bit cheaper than the Genomyx product. A lot of fat burners and thermogenics contain alpha-y as well. Would you be interested in a product that contains alpha-y, or were you looking for it as a standalone?
i'm okay with y-hcl, but prefer alpha-y. i have had quite a bit of success adding alpha-y to other stim cocktails and would like to continue doing so.

Sorry for your lots :(
y u do dis to me? i blame you and you for my eventual loss of aesthetics.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are adding alpha-y to other stims, why not try OxyMax XT like quads mentioned above? It's very well balanced and doesn't need anything added to it. The F95 and the nice elevation in mood makes it worth it.

As far as genomyx, I used to like some of their products, however was it them that failed tests regarding what was in their amp citrate product? Forgive me if I'm wrong, it's been a while back.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
If you are adding alpha-y to other stims, why not try OxyMax XT like quads mentioned above? It's very well balanced and doesn't need anything added to it. The F95 and the nice elevation in mood makes it worth it.

As far as genomyx, I used to like some of their products, however was it them that failed tests regarding what was in their amp citrate product? Forgive me if I'm wrong, it's been a while back.
honestly, it's because i don't trust your raw materials

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now that targert a-2 is gone :( who is selling straight alpha-y? i know this is a hard raw to source. is the genomyx product legit?
I'm so happy I stocked up on target A2! Nothing like throwing it in with something like HV and ergonine to make a killer pre mix. Good luck on your search bro!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT is suggested in every single thread. Getting old fast. Do a search on Amazon and you can find good old alpha-y

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT is suggested in every single thread. Getting old fast. Do a search on Amazon and you can find good old alpha-y
I've tried oxymax and it is pretty good...but I prefer ycl!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were manufactured in a FDA certified GMP facility, not cGMP 'compliant' like most manufactures but actually registered with and certified by the FDA. All materials are 3rd party tested upon arrival and all lots are 3rd party tested post production. There's no reason to not trust our materials so this opinion is unfounded.

I've tried oxymax and it is pretty good...but I prefer ycl!!!
Glad you enjoyed it!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Were manufactured in a FDA certified GMP facility, not cGMP 'compliant' like most manufactures but actually registered with and certified by the FDA. All materials are 3rd party tested upon arrival and all lots are 3rd party tested post production. There's no reason to not trust our materials so this opinion is unfounded.
after being burned quite a few times i only stick to a select few brands. nothing personal, but i'd rather not take my chances with a brand i am unfamiliar with

soooooooo... alpha-y solo? eta?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
after being burned quite a few times i only stick to a select few brands. nothing personal, but i'd rather not take my chances with a brand i am unfamiliar with
I think this is a much more fair response then jumping to 'our raw materials not being legit', being unfamiliar with our brand and wanting to stick with brands you've tried is completely understandable! By the way, competing companies have tested our products before like for example our forskolin content in Alphamax, and it was verified so while we may be unknown to you, we are certainly a legit company!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

soooooooo... alpha-y solo? eta?
Few weeks away depending on how smooth the usual production and labelling process goes.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a much more fair response then jumping to 'our raw materials not being legit', being unfamiliar with our brand and wanting to stick with brands you've tried is completely understandable! By the way, competing companies have tested our products before like for example our forskolin content in Alphamax, and it was verified so while we may be unknown to you, we are certainly a legit company!
my apologies, bro. i should have worded my last post in a way that was less accusatory. after getting slim xtreme'd and detonated (i'm sure there are others i'm forgetting, too) i'm pretty skeptical of the people in this industry so i stick to what i know. again, didn't mean to phrase my last post as a referendum on your brand

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As far as I am aware there isn't a testing standard for alpha-y which is why there was so many issues with people who respond fine to Alpha-y and not y hcl getting sick from products containing Alpha-y.

Back in the day there was some good a good alpha y product standalone from Genomyx, prior to the sale to LeCheek. Miss that stuff.

If you can tolerate y hcl I would go with that as you can reliably know it's y hcl more so than anyone selling alpha y

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are wary of certain companies reputations, Genomyx would be of much higher concern to me than Performax. After all Genomyx sold a standalone amp citrate product that had no amp citrate.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Big Papi

Do you dose "regular" Y-HCL at two tenths/mg per Kg? I do 20mg and it's a nice boost.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
There are very few supplement companies that I put trust. Honestly though, Performax labs has really impressed me, they are becoming one of my favorite companies

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Big Papi

Do you dose "regular" Y-HCL at two tenths/mg per Kg? I do 20mg and it's a nice boost.
nope, i typically use y in conjunction with other stimulants (norcodrene and/or alphamine + e)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are very few supplement companies that I put trust. Honestly though, Performax labs has really impressed me, they are becoming one of my favorite companies
yeah, I was kinda shocked to hear someone mistrusting performax...they are on my list of good companies!!!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
when are we getting the new straight alpha-y products? i just bought some plain old yhcl :(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just because it warrants being said by some non-reps (I know there are a few above me already saying this) - but Performax is a solid company - I personally have no issues trusting them. I understand your hesitation, but these guys are reliable and seem to have it together. Plus, they aren't out over-hyping their products like many companies do and that says a lot right there.

You obviously have the right to choose who you do business with and you are obviously right to be skeptical in this industry, but if these guys aren't in your list to at least give a shot, you are missing out.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Just because it warrants being said by some non-reps (I know there are a few above me already saying this) - but Performax is a solid company - I personally have no issues trusting them. I understand your hesitation, but these guys are reliable and seem to have it together. Plus, they aren't out over-hyping their products like many companies do and that says a lot right there.

You obviously have the right to choose who you do business with and you are obviously right to be skeptical in this industry, but if these guys aren't in your list to at least give a shot, you are missing out.
thank you! While it some people see rep views as being biased we were just normal users at one point too that believed in the brand enough to represent it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it from someone who works for a company which tested many yohimbe extracts.

What is being advertised as rauwolscine and what is actually being sold vary dramatically.

The price for legitimate extracts was absolutely huge hence most companies completely ceasing to sell it. Some smaller companies with less purchasing power were selling products which would have literally lost them money on every bottle.

Either they have an incredible ingredient source that none of the large companies knew about or they were selling something which wasn't actually rauwolscine.

#JustSaying

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Take it from someone who works for a company which tested many yohimbe extracts.

What is being advertised as rauwolscine and what is actually being sold vary dramatically.

The price for legitimate extracts was absolutely huge hence most companies completely ceasing to sell it. Some smaller companies with less purchasing power were selling products which would have literally lost them money on every bottle.

Either they have an incredible ingredient source that none of the large companies knew about or they were selling something which wasn't actually rauwolscine.

#JustSaying
Whole lot of truth to this quote! Rauwolscine is not cheap.. especially for the little guys. ;)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not overhyping? I've seen Oxymax XT mentioned in 95% of threads on this site.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same with products like: Finish Line, Ergonine, ABE, Alphamine, and Norcodrene.

It's not always just reps mentioning these products either. If you turn on tv tonight I bet you see Pepsi, Coke, Ford, Chevy. Advertising is ok in a free market.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mentioning a product on a forum is not hype. Making claims like this product is 300% better or is going to change the industry or promising unrealistic results with no evidence IS overhyping. Performance doesn't make crazy claims from what I've seen...

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established

#JustSaying
^^ the root of my skepticism of all "alpha-y" products

Awards
Singular sports sells rauwolscine. I just got 2 orders of it.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure EvoMuse is releasing Alpha Burn again. I find him to be pretty trustworthy. I'll be interested in that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just looked in my stash and found two bottles of target a2. This will definitely help in my cutting/marathon phase of training. The bottle recommendations state to take it 1-3 times daily. How many hours apart can I take it. What should I NOT stack it with? And can I take it year round?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just looked in my stash and found two bottles of target a2. This will definitely help in my cutting/marathon phase of training. The bottle recommendations state to take it 1-3 times daily. How many hours apart can I take it. What should I NOT stack it with? And can I take it year round?
If it's close to Yohimbine:

The Pharmacology of Yohimbine (Tam. 2001):

If you want to use it appropriately, you will obviously have to know something about its bioavailability (20-30%, orally), its half-life (15-50 min) and the time it takes for the serum levels to achive maximal concentrations (20-40 min). Furthermore you should keep in mind that the ingestion of food will blunt all the neat "fat burning effects" of Yohimbine. To make the most of your Yohimbine, you should thus use it fasted and refrain from eating for at least 2h after the ingestion.
You need a heck of a lot less - IIRC Target A2 is 3mg per Cap. I went up to 9mg... 12 had me holding my cell phone on the treadmill (ie. ready for 911 :)). Avoid Beta Agonists like Ephedrine unless you know you don't get BP spikes. I think you need to be fasted for this one too - so limited times you can take it in my opinion, unless you do I.F. I guess.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's close to Yohimbine:

You need a heck of a lot less - IIRC Target A2 is 3mg per Cap. I went up to 9mg... 12 had me holding my cell phone on the treadmill (ie. ready for 911 :)). Avoid Beta Agonists like Ephedrine unless you know you don't get BP spikes. I think you need to be fasted for this one too - so limited times you can take it in my opinion, unless you do I.F. I guess.
I was warned how potent Target-A2 was when we first released it.

I gradually went from one capsule to two and then after a while I tried three.

Holy f**k, it was so strong I had to keep sitting down between sets. It was absolutely brutal.

Also, this is coming from someone who has tested many yohimbe extracts over the years as well as using them consistently.

Target-A2 is not to be messed with lol.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used regular y-hcl before? I usually use 1/3 to 1/2 the dose I would take in y-hcl. I would start with one cap and work up slowly, it hits a lot harder than y-hcl. And just like regular yohimbine, as mentioned above, take it in a fasted state. It always works best for me when I take it before fasted cardio, or at least 3 hours after a meal.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I took 6 caps with 200mg caffeine before cardio

3 caps with 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine

205ish bodyweight

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As someone who tolerated 17.5mg YHCL in one shot, you should be careful with Alpha-Y, it's much stronger if it's the right stuff. 6mg of Target A2 was enough to make me feel it "more" than 17.5mg YHCL

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As someone who tolerated 17.5mg YHCL in one shot, you should be careful with Alpha-Y, it's much stronger if it's the right stuff. 6mg of Target A2 was enough to make me feel it "more" than 17.5mg YHCL
I routinely do 25mg Y-HCL (5mg above the recco for my weight). When I did TA2, I lowered the Y-HCL amount, by the amount of TA2 added, so I took them both (may have been a waste due to competitiveness, but who knows) - so I was at 15mg Y-HCL and 9mg a-Yohimbine. Adding just 3 more mg of a-Y had me scared :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I routinely do 25mg Y-HCL (5mg above the recco for my weight). When I did TA2, I lowered the Y-HCL amount, by the amount of TA2 added, so I took them both (may have been a waste due to competitiveness, but who knows) - so I was at 15mg Y-HCL and 9mg a-Yohimbine. Adding just 3 more mg of a-Y had me scared :)
Damn. You're very tolerant, haha. I try not to use oral Y-HCL/Alpha-Y products for more than 2 months before I take a break. I like the weird energy benefits they give.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Damn. You're very tolerant, haha. I try not to use oral Y-HCL/Alpha-Y products for more than 2 months before I take a break. I like the weird energy benefits they give.
I'm so tolerant, it's weird. But it's not like Caffeine tolerance - I get that "feeling" and sweat just sitting after "dosing", I just don't get negative health impacts. I'll take it!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so tolerant, it's weird. But it's not like Caffeine tolerance - I get that "feeling" and sweat just sitting after "dosing", I just don't get negative health impacts. I'll take it!
Never got any negative health impacts either, and this is on normal YHCL. Pretty glad I don't have to deal with what others do. I find it to make a noticeable difference in stubborn fat when dosed high (and all at once before fasted cardio)

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
so where are the products that were supposed to release?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so where are the products that were supposed to release?
Hopefully Adizzle1 will pop his head in here to give you an answer. I know he has been busy with the Arnold. I will send him an email now.

EDIT - Just got a response. TA2 Max will be in our warehouse next week and then will ship out to retailers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great news then,
Definitely people miss having this as a stack option