Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox AMPed Quick Review

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to post a quick review of Chaos and Pain's Cannibal Ferox AMPed. They were nice enough to send me a sample and I was a little skeptical of the AMP Citrate. I have had some bad and good AMP Citrate products (like Frenzy that was really good initially but the crash was horrible). However, this was not the case at all with AMPed.

Taste: 4/5 - I had the Mango flavor and it was a bit sour but very good overall and refreshing. The Black Berry is the best flavor in my opinion. They have done a great job improving their flavoring system. It's something that you can look forward to drinking.

Mixability: 5/5 - Reminded me a lot of the OG Jack3d where it mixed instantaneously without any particles. I didn't have any residue in the cup after a few shakes in a blender bottle.

Energy: 4/5 - I was feeling sick and this could easily be a 5/5 if I hadn't been a little sick. I got the initial "buzzed" feeling that is common with AMP Citrate which was a really nice feeling. The lactic acid burn in the muscle seems to be a lot less noticeable when this kicks in. I felt really clean energy through my entire workout and never got shaky or "cracked out". The energy was top notch for someone who can handle a higher stim product.

Focus: 5/5 - The focus was right up there with some of the best that I have had. You are able to zone out the outside world much easier. I had positive tunnel vision that wore off slightly towards the end of my workout. I think this also has to do with not being able to feel the lactic acid burn in the muscle as much. You can focus more on muscle contraction and less on the pain of the lactic acid.

Overall: 5/5 - I have to give this a 5/5 because this would be worth the money in every way. However, a word of caution, if you aren't used to higher stim products then this may not be for you. You could dose this at half a scoop and still get an awesome kick in the gym as well. I would use this product maybe once or twice a week when you really need a good kick in the gym from a long day or a short nights sleep. With AMP Citrate I have found the effects to lessen very quickly if it is used every day. However, this would be a great addition to have in your pre-workout rotation.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Nice review, thanks! I have some of this in my stash I'm looking forward to getting to.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
I agree-this is a good product in the rotation. I have the strawberry kiwi and I like the sourness if it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some of this, previously been using, DS Frenzy, Craze V2, iForce Maxout and Hyde V2, how does this compare to maxout or hyde v2, Frenzy has been the best for me for leg days making front squats easier whilst on my Keto IF cutting diet.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some of this, previously been using, DS Frenzy, Craze V2, iForce Maxout and Hyde V2, how does this compare to maxout or hyde v2, Frenzy has been the best for me for leg days making front squats easier whilst on my Keto IF cutting diet.
I would say this is definitely superior in energy to both of those products because of the AMP Citrate. You're really going to enjoy it