Phos acid worth it?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
hey guys been seen this product getting a lot of hype lately as being included in a bunch of products. Whats everyones thoughts, worth picking up?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I love it brother, Olympus Labs just Came out with Tr1umph which supply you with PA and many other ergogens and cell volumizers. It keeps me very full its apperent pretty fast i just recommended it to another member to help him stay full during his cut and to help hold onto as much tissue as he can.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I think so but at a higher dose than the 750mg originally studied

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tr1umph is a great PA product. I do have 3 sealed bottles of Phosphamuscle I will trade or sell.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Danes will tell you all about it :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys been seen this product getting a lot of hype lately as being included in a bunch of products. Whats everyones thoughts, worth picking up?
Definitely!
One of the few products that will help you with size and strength.
750mg dose like used in the study is ok but higher doses such as 2-4g would be much better. I also like the glycogen retention from PA. Musclefullness is noticed pretty "fast" and it has regulating effect on GLUT4 so appetitestimulation would occur.
It is proven mTOR signaling activator so why not try it?

Michael D. Roberts, Ph.D, the one who was involved in "Effects of oral phosphatidic acid feeding with or without whey" study said 2g PA prior workout and 30g Whey after workout would be good.
I asked him why he said 2g and he answered Wilson and Hoffman both tested that doses and it was great.
I do also remember Wilson said 2-3g or more would be better than just 750mg of PA

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it brother, Olympus Labs just Came out with Tr1umph which supply you with PA and many other ergogens and cell volumizers. It keeps me very full its apperent pretty fast i just recommended it to another member to help him stay full during his cut and to help hold onto as much tissue as he can.
Tr1umph is a solid product. No doubt about that !

LEATHERFACE

Awards
2 gr per day seems pricey, what brand do you guys recommend?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 gr per day seems pricey, what brand do you guys recommend?
You can take Tr1umph and add some soy lecithin granules. That would be MUCH cheaper and MUCH better (due to other ingredients in Tr1umph )

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You can take Tr1umph and add some soy lecithin granules. That would be MUCH cheaper and MUCH better (due to other ingredients in Tr1umph )
Good recommendation right here!

PA, loads of ergogenics...and gains, don't forget about the gains : )

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what others have said. I just started taking PA 2 weeks ago when Tr1umph was released. Definite increase in muscle fullness during my workouts.

And the way I see it is - PA is a studied and known to increase mTOR signaling, and Tr1umph has a ton of other great ingredients that have a variety of benefits. For the price of Tr1umph, even if it didn't include PA, is a great deal. So why not give it a shot and see what PA has to offer? That was my thinking at least hahah. It seems like a great product for the price and the flavor is amazing. I'm hoping that PA will give me some good results, it seems to get great feedback

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Guys thanks for all the feedback will report back!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
To answer the original question, yes, it is worth it. Probably because it is the only non-androgen that actually adds muscle and has the least number of non-responders (unlike creatine) and doesn't require babysitting (like Ara). It is only a matter of finding the right dose as for most 750mg daily is barely enough.

The cons or neutrals I have personally experienced are the following: increases appetite too much, making it difficult to stay lean for me; it stops working noticeably after a couple months and requires cycling; it is not inexpensive when in 50% concentration.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
To answer the original question, yes, it is worth it. Probably because it is the only non-androgen that actually adds muscle and has the least number of non-responders (unlike creatine) and doesn't require babysitting (like Ara). It is only a matter of finding the right dose as for most 750mg daily is barely enough.

The cons or neutrals I have personally experienced are the following: increases appetite too much, making it difficult to stay lean for me; it stops working noticeably after a couple months and requires cycling; it is not inexpensive when in 50% concentration.
great response man. I like ArA a ton but at a higher dose then suggested , say x-factor is 4 pills, I always thought it worked better at 6-7 pills