Olympus Labs Stack

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I have become rather smitten with OL's products lately. I am deployed and have very little else to do than train, read, and take supplements lol. So far I have tried or will be trying:
-Dermastrength
-Conquer Unleashed (new and old version)
-Sup3r PCT
-Epic Unleashed
-Triumph
-Testify
-LJ100

Currently I am taking epic unleashed, conquer unleashed, epic unleashed, triumph, and LJ100. Hopefully next weeks insider sale is a good deal on Dermastrength unleashed because I would like to stock up for my remaining 6-7 months of mobilization. I have 6 tubs of test1fy coming as soon as it ships, and I am still waiting on my sup3r pct to ship. Cost is not currently an issue for supplements as I have no other expenses while deployed. I'm also interested in arimicare pro for the prolactin reducing and overall health effects. So if you could put together an OL super stack for 12 weeks what would it look like?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So if you could put together an OL super stack for 12 weeks what would it look like?
Hhhmmm my dream stack would include:

EP1C Unleashed 6weeks
STR3NGTH Unleashed 6weeks
TEST1FY 8 weeks
LJ100 8 weeks
CONQU3R Unleashed whole duration

Staggering along to ensure steady progress and no crazy stuff lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hhhmmm my dream stack would include:

EP1C Unleashed 6weeks
STR3NGTH Unleashed 6weeks
TEST1FY 8 weeks
LJ100 8 weeks
CONQU3R Unleashed whole duration

Staggering along to ensure steady progress and no crazy stuff lol
Why not 8 weeks for all of them?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any thoughts on running test1fy at 3 scoops instead of 2? Overkill or potentially worth it?

WAF

WAF

Awards
I have become rather smitten with OL's products lately. I am deployed and have very little else to do than train, read, and take supplements lol. So far I have tried or will be trying:
-Dermastrength
-Conquer Unleashed (new and old version)
-Sup3r PCT
-Epic Unleashed
-Triumph
-Testify
-LJ100

Currently I am taking epic unleashed, conquer unleashed, epic unleashed, triumph, and LJ100. Hopefully next weeks insider sale is a good deal on Dermastrength unleashed because I would like to stock up for my remaining 6-7 months of mobilization. I have 6 tubs of test1fy coming as soon as it ships, and I am still waiting on my sup3r pct to ship. Cost is not currently an issue for supplements as I have no other expenses while deployed. I'm also interested in arimicare pro for the prolactin reducing and overall health effects. So if you could put together an OL super stack for 12 weeks what would it look like?
You need some Hydro3 in your life.......it's a nice cherry on top. I'm running.

-EU
-SU
-CU
-Hydro3
-Tr1umph
-Ghar1ne
-Cardar1ne
-Vitality on rest days.
-LJ100

-SuperPCT is on it's way (using at a different time)
-Arim1care pro is on it's was (using at a different time)
-Test1fy will be added soon for 12 weeks off then 12 weeks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do you guys have any thoughts on running test1fy at 3 scoops instead of 2? Overkill or potentially worth it?
Arguably some of the ingredients may be suitable for higher dosing, such as the f95 and lj, but, many of the others would confer absolutely no extra benefits at higher doses.

Considering the ingredient panel as a synergistic whole, and that there is certainly no underdosing, you would be getting best value and benefit from dosing as per label, ie 2sc /d.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Arguably some of the ingredients may be suitable for higher dosing, such as the f95 and lj, but, many of the others would confer absolutely no extra benefits at higher doses.

Considering the ingredient panel as a synergistic whole, and that there is certainly no underdosing, you would be getting best value and benefit from dosing as per label, ie 2sc /d.
Agreed 100%

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why not 8 weeks for all of them?
Because 12 weeks was the original length and no reason to blast everything at once. Serious gains would occur but that would be alot to blow in 2 months.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would run this setup you could flip it for whatever you feel like doing first whether it be cut first then bulk or bulk then cut.
Weeks 1-6
Conqu3r Unleashed
Ep1c Unleashed
LJ100
Test1fy
Weeks 6-12
Stim Free Conqu3r
Tr1umph
Str3ngth Unleashed
Test1fy

unreal89

unreal89