Natty Stack!!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
[FON=Arial][/FONT][SIZE[E]

Currently am 200 lbs at about 13 to 14% body fat. Measured 10 days ago. I have ABE currently on my shelf and have been reading up on some of the forums about natty stacks and am not sure what to run. ARA? Alphamax? Epic Unleashed?. Need some advice on a good stack to run and dosing. Im wanting to Get leaner and knock my fat down to around 10 to 12 percent but maintain or gain strength and lean muscle mass. Much appreciated

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE/Alphamax is a great stack! You get basically the full 100mg dose of F95 which will help with dropping fat and maintaining lean mass.

Plus you'll have the arimistane to help dry you up some, not to mention the test boosting benefits. Adding in ArA if the budget allows will make that stack even more potent, lots of feedback on that stack here.

Alphamax can be found at nutriverse right now for 20% off too!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Xfactor + Alphamax + new testify pro would prob yield some pretty damn good results

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll have to check out anafuse. I've ran ABE and anafuse and had good results!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run AnaBeta Elite before? I wouldn't stack it if it is your first run.

You'll need to determine your main goal as well, if it is truly to lean up then you'll have to put lean mass gains on hold while you drop down towards 10% body fat (you can still gain strength during this time though).

AnaBeta Elite may be beneficial during this time, but keep in mind it increases appetite in some which may be tougher during a fat loss phase.

If you wish to burn some fat (diet will be the most important factor) and are looking for a product to help looking into something like Norcodrene (which will help burn fat and help energy and mood during a deficit) would be a great start.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You'll need to determine your main goal as well, if it is truly to lean up then you'll have to put lean mass gains on hold while you drop down towards 10% body fat (you can still gain strength during this time though).

AnaBeta Elite may be beneficial during this time, but keep in mind it increases appetite in some which may be tougher during a fat loss phase.
This. Its going to be difficult to gain mass while trying to get leaner. It can be done, but its very difficult and requires a high attention to detail and a very strict diet plan. My suggestion would be to run the ABE or ABE/Alphamax while eating in a slight calorie surplus, and then shoot to get leaner. In most cases when you try to do both (build muscle and lose fat) simultaneously you end up spinning your wheels.

If I were you, I would do a lean bulk for 4-6 weeks and focus on gaining some strength, and then follow it with a slow cut. I would look into Oxymax XT for your fat loss goals, which will help with appetite suppression, clean energy, and mood while dieting.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EP1C Unleashed aids in the goal your seeking to the letter. Adding in ArA would be amazing as well and the results would build to quite the lean run depending how your diet is composed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran anything that you have listed solo before?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not.
I would run at least one solo first before stacking it with anything else. That way, you can see how a particular supplement affects you. Everyone will respond differently to different ingredients. ABE is good for your goal and so is AlphaMax. Sounds like you're going for a recomp. What I would personally do is the following, I would run ABE for 4 weeks. I would then run AlphaMax for 4 weeks. You would bridge from one to the other, but you would still be able to see how each one affects you.

In the future, you could run those together as a stack or even run one of those with EU. Since you'll know how ABE and AlphaMax treats you, you'll have a good idea what differences EU provides.

AlphaMax is my recommendation for a recomp. Between the F95 and arimistane, given your diet and training are in check, it is really solid for losing some fat while maintaining and even gaining some lean mass. I'm just suggesting you run the ABE first since you have it.

However, like Cubsfan said, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax with the coupon code GAINS20. I would order it just for that reason. At that price, you're getting a complete natural anabolic at a price for some you would pay for some of the ingredients solo. Also, there is a limited amount of this version of AlphaMax, so I would buy one bottle, run it and if you like it, stock up on it.