melanotan 2

guitar

Awards
Wondering if anyone has any experience with melanotan 2. How do you dose it? I'm a 200 lb male. I'm in the research phase so any useful information would be appreciated.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I've seen are warnings to not use it and that you'll likely get counterfeit product. Seems like a lot of headache.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Skip Hill is not too fond of it either - might find some good info on the site he writes on.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ive used the nasal spray with much success. i got a lot of new moles though like double of what i had, even get a few new big ones removed it was bad, if i could go back i wouldnt use it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I've seen are warnings to not use it and that you'll likely get counterfeit product. Seems like a lot of headache.
That is a crock of crap bro.. I have used melanotan from like 10 different companies and they have always been legit. Melanotan is dirt cheap and impossible to fake. You no its legit right away because within 3 days, you will have a RAGING hard on 24/7.

It makes you dark as hell, almost stupid dark but it is a natural color. You need to be careful, you can get EXTREMELY dark, really really fast.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I've used MT2 for years and haven't had any issues. Worked wonders on me since I was born with red hair and freckles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
Kronic Supplements 8