New stim Dmha

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have an opinion on the new stim Dmha? It is in X factor and suppose to be released in some form by giant sports

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I have many an opinion on it.
Is that a negative opinion then? Priceplow did an article on it and made it sound too good to be true and relatively safe. I would love to know hat you think about it before I consider trying it

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is that a negative opinion then? Priceplow did an article on it and made it sound too good to be true and relatively safe. I would love to know hat you think about it before I consider trying it
Okay, I usually am very fond of PP and the effort they go to providing solid info for all of us. This article is soo fundamentally flawed its as though someone else wrote it and they posted it.

Some facts:

1. Octodrine = 2-amino-6-methylheptane =/= 2-aminoisoheptane

2. Octodrine was sold as a vasoconstrictor drug at some point years ago (not sure if still is in other countries)

3. It is NOT naturally occurring

4. Patrick Arnold did NOT release 2-amino-6-methylheptane in Clearshot V2 (why the article would incorrectly reference him and draw him into this **** storm is beyond me!)

5. The dosages recommended are far beyond what is an actual efficacious dosage as per my experiments with it.

6. It is dirty energy.

Mic drops. Prove me wrong anybody Thankyou

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if it will also be in the DS sports stim supp...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if it will also be in the DS sports stim supp...
Well after the cliffs from NoAddedHmones, I hope they don't include it hahaha. I'm interested to see how people compare it to other stims

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We at a point now with the FDA, is you don't register a new ingredient, or you know for a fact it is not extracted or occurs in a plant AND
was sold the US before like 2001....your asking for trouble. Now retailers starting to not even fck w companies on some sneak sht because
they getting fined.

I don't believe in PricePlow...its a site that does reviews for click-thru commission sales.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well after the cliffs from NoAddedHmones, I hope they don't include it hahaha. I'm interested to see how people compare it to other stims
Def interested in seeing how it plays out... PP got to try a sample of the giant sports stim and seemed to like it, even at half dosage

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def interested in seeing how it plays out... PP got to try a sample of the giant sports stim and seemed to like it, even at half dosage
At 60mg with 300mg caff it provides alot of energy, zoned out and a kind of aggression greater than any other aliphatics ive used.

At 75mg + you get stanky eye twitch, pulsing sinus area and very zoned out.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 60mg with 300mg caff it provides alot of energy, zoned out and a kind of aggression greater than any other aliphatics ive used.

At 75mg + you get stanky eye twitch, pulsing sinus area and very zoned out.
You get some bulk of it in at some point and experiment?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The issue is the vague nomeclature of 2-aminoisoheptane, which Patrick stated, wasent even labeled properly on his product and was a 'misprint'.

I have a feeling that the article will be all cleared up tomorrow or sometime soon!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I have used the 2-aminoisoheptane, in fact I used it today. Tbh it works with me better than dmaa does. For me its not an overpowering "crack" type feeling stim, but more of a mild adrenaline rush. I have great workouts with the stuff.

I may be wrong but when I did look into this ingredient (months back so memory is vague) I could have sworn that I saw that it was a naturally occurring ingredient as it was derived from a flower or plant and has been used in Chinese herbal medicine for centuries. Again though I may be wrong on that..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've got Kilos and Kilos of a stimulant that used to be sold by a now defunct supplement company called Pablo Escobar Sports - puts DMHA to shame.

Man, does caffeine not work for anyone anymore?

PP did an "article" on Ephedrine not too long ago that was really bad IMO - looks like a trend.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I only had been using it because I was given a tub of it for free lol
I'm not a fan of dmaa myself, and AMP keeps me up all night so I figured what the hell

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got Kilos and Kilos of a stimulant that used to be sold by a now defunct supplement company called Pablo Escobar Sports - puts DMHA to shame.

Man, does caffeine not work for anyone anymore?

PP did an "article" on Ephedrine not too long ago that was really bad IMO - looks like a trend.
Quoting from the page:

"TL;DR
This is a DMAA-like stimulant that we consider to be ~90% the strength of DMAA.

It works in the same fashion: by boosting dopamine and noradrenaline uptake, while slowing down reuptake just long enough for a solid workout or study session.

We’re officially calling it DMHA for short here (as proposed by Bruce Kneller of Giant Sports).

You’ll also see it as 2-Aminoisoheptane, octodrine, 2-amino-6-methylheptane, 6-methylheptan-2-amine, and 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (hence DMHA).

Dose: 150-200mg orally seems to be the sweet spot, comparable to 35-50mg DMAA.
"

Learned math at Herp Derp College.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I personally won't try it until I see more data on it.

Caffeine works well, DMAA works well and I'm not a big fan of ingesting random stimulants.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally won't try it until I see more data on it.

Caffeine works well, DMAA works well and I'm not a big fan of ingesting random stimulants.
I wouldn't hold your breath. Hasnt really been looked at since the 50s lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried X factor maybe 2 months ago. Used it 3 times and haven't touched the tub since. Raised bp too much days 2&3 and did have a different feel (granted this was the entire blend and not solo-can't remember profile off the top of my head).

Edit-just looked at tub and the only ingredient that would do it was dmha....or maybe it was the arginine. If anyone wanted to trade something smaller for if hit me up. I won't be using it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
dmaa or dmba >

/thread
I thought you really likes limitless? Granted it has phenylPiracetam which would account for a pretty nice feeling.

namorbrowneye

Awards
I have a tub of triple x and I absolutely love it. Not as stim striking as DMAA but it does give great clean energy and the comedown is smooth with no headaches or trouble with sleeping. I sweat bullets with it and even half a scoop to my mom and she liked it too haha. You guys can send me your tubs if you don't want it I wont be mad.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I find that a cup of coffee stacked with High Volume works the best.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I thought you really likes limitless? Granted it has phenylPiracetam which would account for a pretty nice feeling.
i do but i can use it frequently like dmma or mesomorph. dmba is great but i have come away from it now. since i got sick of the crash feeling and being reliant on it unlike dmma i can be fine the day after without it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I usually am very fond of PP and the effort they go to providing solid info for all of us. This article is soo fundamentally flawed its as though someone else wrote it and they posted it.

Some facts:

1. Octodrine = 2-amino-6-methylheptane =/= 2-aminoisoheptane

2. Octodrine was sold as a vasoconstrictor drug at some point years ago (not sure if still is in other countries)

3. It is NOT naturally occurring

4. Patrick Arnold did NOT release 2-amino-6-methylheptane in Clearshot V2 (why the article would incorrectly reference him and draw him into this **** storm is beyond me!)

5. The dosages recommended are far beyond what is an actual efficacious dosage as per my experiments with it.

6. It is dirty energy.

Mic drops. Prove me wrong anybody Thankyou
"Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe."

not sure if it was a typo and supposed to be 6-methylheptane and my clearshot label lists 2-Aminoisoheptane so yes Patrick Arnold did use this and clearshot v2 was incredible

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What PA used was 2-amino-5-methylheptane which is naturally occurring in several sources including J.Regia Extract, what is now being called 2-aminoisoheptane is 2-amino-6 and is not what Patrick used and I have never seen anything that shows 2-amino-6 to be naturally occurring however it does seem someone has been able to locate it in some food source as it seems Bruce from Giant will be releasing a product containing it and MAN just did, I would be very suprised if they released a product containing it without having data to show its naturally occurring. "2-aminoisoheptane" can refer to about 4 or 5 different compounds, both 2-amino-6 and 2-amino-5 being 2 of them.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What PA used was 2-amino-5-methylheptane which is naturally occurring in several sources including J.Regia Extract, what is now being called 2-aminoisoheptane is 2-amino-6 and is not what Patrick used and I have never seen anything that shows 2-amino-6 to be naturally occurring however it does seem someone has been able to locate it in some food source as it seems Bruce from Giant will be releasing a product containing it and MAN just did, I would be very suprised if they released a product containing it without having data to show its naturally occurring. "2-aminoisoheptane" can refer to about 4 or 5 different compounds, both 2-amino-6 and 2-amino-5 being 2 of them.
gotcha thanks for the clarification as I said I wasn't sure what the difference between 5 and 6 was and both were being refereed to as 2-Aminoisoheptane.

I guess we will see how this goes down since the FDA shut down Clearshot v2

chotadesi

Awards
There's a sports nootropic supplement that I heard about on a bodybuilding podcast that contains 100 mg Octodrine (DMHA), 50 mg Noopept, and 150mg Phenylpiracetam and 7 other noots in capsule form. ****, this was strong. It's called Azoth (SeekingAzoth.com)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, just put in your sig that you work for Azoth. No reason to hide behind false posts acting like you stumbled across the product. People respect honesty here and then you could actually talk more about the product without the act.

Deleted member 238667

This is in MAN's Game Day preworkout. Not entirely sure what dose off the top of my head, but it works. Not as well as DMAA, but it felt like a bit more than plain caffeine. I wouldn't really consider it "dirty" energy, not 100% "clean" either. But I liked it enough to buy a tub of it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Bro, just put in your sig that you work for Azoth. No reason to hide behind false posts acting like you stumbled across the product. People respect honesty here and then you could actually talk more about the product without the act.
LOL. Yup. It *is* on a Podcast (Bodybuilding Nerds Radio), but me thinks you are correct with your assertion.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's a sports nootropic supplement that I heard about on a bodybuilding podcast that contains 100 mg Octodrine (DMHA), 50 mg Noopept, and 150mg Phenylpiracetam and 7 other noots in capsule form. ****, this was strong. It's called Azoth (SeekingAzoth.com)
79.99 for 10 servings (30 caps)....not sure if srs