1,3 DMAA returns? Yes its true with the new Jack'd UP pre workout.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
If you want DMAA go with Mesomorph. The Jack'd UP is a lot weaker (25mg DMAA per scoop vs 65mg for Meso).

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Mesomorph is mind blowing...my favorite by far

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Used it a few times, got nothing from it, seemed really weak.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Wondering what kind of feeling DMAA Provides. Please inform thank you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph is mind blowing...my favorite by far
I'll second this! I love mesomorph. Especially the pink lemonade flavor.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Bueler yes I am because I obviously have never had it before. So answer the question Hulkster.
Pink whimsical unicorns crawl out of your poopy hole and you see rainbows.

In all seriousness, if I had to compare it to something you've probably tried, I'd say Ephedrine HCL or AMP Citrate.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bueler yes I am because I obviously have never had it before. So answer the question Hulkster.
DMAA - in my experiences with the substance each product I have tried has affected me in different ways each of the dosages or only different by about 15 milligrams I personally like using the substance the most when I had it with the original one Mr formulation by BPI. It gives you a sort of euphoric feeling accompanied by some tingling and numbness which can be addictive to some people. I really like mesomorph if you're going to go with a product go with mesomorph start with and lean EFX you can even stack those two together if you are feeling froggy . This message has been sent via voice text because I am in Boston driving near the shore so if I screwed up the words I apologize I just don't have the time to stop and text it out give it a try you will love it as for 90% of the population

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the dosage.

Paired with caffeine it def dries you out a ton lol. I used to use it to help with a stuffy nose in college cause it works super well.

The energy from 65mg + caffeine if that's the dosage in Mesomorph will last for a good six or so hours. It usually doesn't have a massive crash but can have one.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mesomorph is superior to jacked up IMO but they are both still great PWO's

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Where's the best spot to buy Mesomorph? I want to make sure I'm getting the same product you guys are discussing

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph is a very strong pwo in my opinion. Definitely gave me that euphoric feeling that some of you guys are mentioning. Also gave me a sh*t ton of energy

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Interesting.

If taken on its own it won't do much.
Worked fine for me on its own I made 25mg caps and took between 50 -100 mg before a work out and was high as a kite.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Makes you last longer. Makes erections impossible though. :(
Ahhhhhhh amphetamines.... what a wicked class of chemicals... can rock all night with a glass half full

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm subd out I hate stims as I use to love them been sober 8 months and now even some pwos make me.sick

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
No offense to Jacked up but I didn't think it was very good at all. I used it about a year ago and didn't even use the full tub.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Mesomorph is superior to jacked up IMO but they are both still great PWO's
I agree. Ive taken both and Mesomorph hits like a mutha

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Where's the best spot to buy Mesomorph? I want to make sure I'm getting the same product you guys are discussing
Somebody want to help here? Is the pre made by APS Nutrition?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Idk who sells it but check the usual suspects like orbit and lockout... those two companies usually have great deals on supplements

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.

Check out Nutriverse, that's where I get mine if I am in the mood for DMAA (Mesomorph).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
MA Labs 14