Giving credit where credit is due

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who has read some of my supplement conversation you probably know that I'm not exactly a believer in certain products, and I give my honest opinion. Well I purchased 2 bottles of SNS Joint Support XT and have been using it for 11 days now.
I was skeptical of all the rave reviews and conversation around the product but I have terrible elbow and knee pain so I figured "might as well try it".
My knees and my elbows have both been feeling better since Day 9 and when I stood up out of bed this morning without pain in my knees I felt sharing this review could only help others.

Prior to taking this product I was taking a Joint Support formula from a company that I consider to make quality products (AOR), as well as USPlabs Cissus XT. These 2 products together helped a bit but not like Joint Support XT.

Thanks SNS, you have made a repeat customer out of me.

IMG_0218.JPG

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Excellent and good to know!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paractin is awesome stuff

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Super cool. Glad your happy!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking awesome! I'm glad to see it helped you out :)

Thanks for the support, and thanks so much for sharing this review! :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paractin is awesome stuff
Definitely this. Always liked using SNS Cissus with CL Orange Triad, but when people started coming out with paractin products it still took me a while to try it. Definitely made a believer out of me, and when paired with cissus the support is amazing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback Dave :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely this. Always liked using SNS Cissus with CL Orange Triad, but when people started coming out with paractin products it still took me a while to try it. Definitely made a believer out of me, and when paired with cissus the support is amazing.
Agreed. I stack Joint Support XT with Cissus XT.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who has read some of my supplement conversation you probably know that I'm not exactly a believer in certain products, and I give my honest opinion. Well I purchased 2 bottles of SNS Joint Support XT and have been using it for 11 days now.
I was skeptical of all the rave reviews and conversation around the product but I have terrible elbow and knee pain so I figured "might as well try it".
My knees and my elbows have both been feeling better since Day 9 and when I stood up out of bed this morning without pain in my knees I felt sharing this review could only help others.

Prior to taking this product I was taking a Joint Support formula from a company that I consider to make quality products (AOR), as well as USPlabs Cissus XT. These 2 products together helped a bit but not like Joint Support XT.

View attachment 129421
One of our best products without a doubt.

It's great stuff. It is one of those things where it's not immediate but as it progress it's great.

People overlook joints often and take Advil or w/e else without wanting to take a chance on one.

It's amazing to me but I hope this starts to change and people look to what I'd call natural remedies such as joint support.

Big ups and let us know how it feels as you progress

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
And found my answer on whether or not to buy joint support Xt.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And found my answer on whether or not to buy joint support Xt.
I'm glad people are beginning to try this out and see for themselves. I know myself, thebigt and others have had excellent experiences so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad people are beginning to try this out and see for themselves. I know myself, thebigt and others have had excellent experiences so far!
love this stuff...it's a staple!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 129421
lol...what do you think of my 'RAVE' review now???