Alpha-1 opinions.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. I can't find the anabolics section with the new update. But I was wondering how good Alpha-1 is for mass and how liver toxic is it in comparison to Msten or superdrol? Any comments would be appreciated.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. I can't find the anabolics section with the new update. But I was wondering how good Alpha-1 is for mass and how liver toxic is it in comparison to Msten or superdrol? Any comments would be appreciated.
They're all pretty hepatoxic. But to be honest, you will just have to take it and see how you feel.

Some people feel fine on M1T, Superdrol, A1..etc while others feel like death on it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Agreed on toxicity. Dmz was my choice for gains , less sides . Msten is great if your not anxiety prone.
No comments on supdrol . Very dangerous compound. Can be run successful with proper support, diet , and training.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alpha -1 is very toxic and most people run it for short 3 week durations.
its good for mass and strength.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
You can try M1T-Oxime. Much more forgiving then A1. Obviously not as potent mg vs mg

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Is alpha 1 more toxic than superdrol to the liver or about the same?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is alpha 1 more toxic than superdrol to the liver or about the same?
It's often dosage and user dependent but I would say it's probably less, but not by a lot. 20-30 mg for 3-4 weeks and plenty of cycle and liver support is common. Don't do this for a first cycle though.