Ostarine help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help please with a few questions on running an ostarine cycle. I'm thinking of buying OL ostarine and running 15mg to start then 20. I'm recomping and will be running it along side cardarine. The question is this. Do I need to run a serm and AI whilst on the cycle or straight after? Also would an OTC pct like OL sup3r pct be fine? Thanks

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
yes OL makes endurashred which had osta and cardarine in it.
serm and ai after no need while on cycle but ai wont hurt
if you mean can you get away without a serm most people will tell you no personally i used one after my cycle of osta but 6 weeks not going over 20 mg its debateable always smart to have on hand though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
GW- you may want to start with 10, then 15 and then 20, ostra no more than 25

as eric said, have it on hand and you may want to run it towards the last week and continue through. again, some will say nay, but remember this is a research compound, so unless its on paper and verified play it safe

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome to AM. :)
Admin

please move to anabolics...

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I can't seem to post in Anabolics hence why I had to post it here. So an AI and a serm starting a week into the end of my cycle. Then a pct at the end too for good measure?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks guys. I can't seem to post in Anabolics hence why I had to post it here. So an AI and a serm starting a week into the end of my cycle. Then a pct at the end too for good measure?
yes

note to admin- sorry but had to respond here-

Status
Not open for further replies.