Does Fenugreek makes you tired?

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started a 8 week Fenugreek(Fenu400) cycle(3 caps) 4 days ago and I feel tired/lethargic, it's almost the same feeling you can feel on a PH/steriod cycle.
Is this a common side for Fenu?
Estro/Prolactin side?
Would it help if I throw in some Arimistane or 6 Bromo?

A

Ameyer9

Awards
You shouldn't have any side effects even close to that of taking a PH from Fenugreek. A hard dick is about all you should get.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Fenu works as a libido booster for me but it has gut health properties also. Mase1 stated it may help with carbs. It's not really a test booster more libido.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use to stack fenugreek and tribulus together but I never felt tired. It was more for libido purposes.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Started a 8 week Fenugreek(Fenu400) cycle(3 caps) 4 days ago and I feel tired/lethargic, it's almost the same feeling you can feel on a PH/steriod cycle.
Estro/Prolactin side?
That's very odd.

How lethargic are we talking? I'd be weary of it honestly cause you shouldn't be exhausted from it.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estro/Prolactin side?
Fenugreek can effect hormones. Women take it to help then lactate as it contains hormone precursors.
I have taken it myself as a libido boosters, but have never felt any lethargy, nor heard of this side before.
As you have only been on it for a few days, suggest you continue as it could be something unrelated to the fenu, see how you feel.
If it continues, maybe it just isn't for you...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek can effect hormones. Women take it to help then lactate as it contains hormone precursors.
I have taken it myself as a libido boosters, but have never felt any lethargy, nor heard of this side before.
As you have only been on it for a few days, suggest you continue as it could be something unrelated to the fenu, see how you feel.
If it continues, maybe it just isn't for you...
Fenugreek effects blood sugar. Like what was already said, he should eat some carbs with it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a few days into 3 caps daily as well, for libido purposes. No effect yet, but I'm certainly not more tired...

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a few days into 3 caps daily as well, for libido purposes. No effect yet, but I'm certainly not more tired...
On week 4 I actually had a drop in libido which I found hard to understand. I did quite a bit of research and experimented with Progesterone Cream, and found my mood and libido went through the roof. I find it a good combo.
Note: this is purely an experiment I am doing through research I have done. I don't advise anyone to try this. I can explain reasons for trying this combo later when I have time if you are interested..