Finding fat burner, mainstream or not mainstream

CJNator

Awards
So I have some I'm thinking about but I'd like some other choices that I can't think of. As of now I'm on Osta, Letrone, and Epitome.

-Lean FX dmaa
-alphamine(more for energy, didn't really like it)
-albuterol(don't want to taste it again lol and too many bottles to buy for one run imo)
-bronkaid(don't feel like dropping the money now)
-clen(don't want side effects lol)
-alpha yohimbine by genomyx(I've had great results)

• if there is something with alpha yohimbine, caffeine, and dmaa let me know or just caffeine and alpha yohimbine :D

•If there is a great one that is banned yet floating around, pm me a website!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out the original Dexaprine. it was recently brought back to market with the original formula. NOTHING is stronger

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried a norcodrene and shift by pes run? I really like the combo together and it got me pretty good results.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Surprised to hear you didn't like Alphamine too much, that's one of my favorites.

For the parameters you're looking for, I would take a look at Oxymax XT, which includes caffeine and alpha yohimbine along with many other great thermogenic ingredients like forskolin and eria jarensis. I think this would be a great product to address the components you're looking for in a fat burner

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried norcodrene yet? There is some decent board feedback on norcodrene + shift

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In addition to the alpha-y and caffeine you're looking for, OxyMax XT has a full does of F95 which positively affects cAMP levels. F95 is great during a cut to help maintain lean mass while decreasing fat mass. The B-PEA is also a strong mood enhancer. The increase in mood and overall sense of well being can be felt right away

CJNator

Awards
I keep forgetting about OxyMax Xt, I'll keep that in mind. Haven't tried Norcodrene yet, I've read good/moderate feeback; I'll look into that too. I'm a little iffy in the forskolin due to GI distress, I have crohns so it would effect me more then the average person of it does. I'd rather not get it then get it and have to stop due to GI distress.

Also I'm on Osta so I'm not worried about losing any muscle.

CJNator

Awards
Ok I'm going for dexaprine lol I've read some experiences and its seems like my kind of fat burner lol.

BTW thanks for the input guys!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I keep forgetting about OxyMax Xt, I'll keep that in mind. Haven't tried Norcodrene yet, I've read good/moderate feeback; I'll look into that too. I'm a little iffy in the forskolin due to GI distress, I have crohns so it would effect me more then the average person of it does. I'd rather not get it then get it and have to stop due to GI distress.

Also I'm on Osta so I'm not worried about losing any muscle.
If you're unsure of forskolin then I would definitely recommend buying it on its own and see how it treats you. But definiltey keep Oxymax XT in mind, its a very complete product that will target fat loss from different angles. Good luck with your goals brother!

CJNator

Awards
If you're unsure of forskolin then I would definitely recommend buying it on its own and see how it treats you. But definiltey keep Oxymax XT in mind, its a very complete product that will target fat loss from different angles. Good luck with your goals brother!
I will man, thanks man; same for you brotha!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm going for dexaprine lol I've read some experiences and its seems like my kind of fat burner lol.

BTW thanks for the input guys!
it is STRONG. Start with 1/2 a tablet

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Check out the original Dexaprine. it was recently brought back to market with the original formula. NOTHING is stronger
If Dexaprine is stronger than Lean Lean EFX. I might just have to give that a go next month! Lean EFX is a killer

tumblr_ljethsPaW21qbctio.jpg

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
if you want to burn some fat without being cracked out, check out lipomorph by Antaeus Labs. I'm using that and adding a little bulk BAIBA to my pre workout...amazing!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is STRONG. Start with 1/2 a tablet
I can attest to this. I am a stim fiend and this ****ed me up the first time because I accidentally took a whole pill at once. I still only take 1/2 pill max, usually 1/3.

CJNator

Awards
Its strong but how about effectiveness? Fat burning wise?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If Dexaprine is stronger than Lean Lean EFX. I might just have to give that a go next month! Lean EFX is a killer

View attachment 129251
if you try dexaprine shot me a pm and tell me what you think...you were spot on with the lean efx!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
if you try dexaprine shot me a pm and tell me what you think...you were spot on with the lean efx!!!
Sure thing I'll let you know!