Cycling Approach

Awards
Been reading alot about different cycling approaches recently. Some of the building blocks I have for a test boost are ashwagandha, forskolin and boron.

My current thinking was to pretty much cycle these everyday....e.g.

Monday: Ashwagandha
Tuesday: Forskolin
Wednesday: Boron
Thursday: Ashwagndha
Friday: Forskolin
Saturday: Boron

My hope is to keep my body guessing and try and hit the test boost from multiple angles. Just want to make sure I am not better off taking some of these every single day b/c they have a better cumulative effect?

Also, are there any big issues between say the approach above and an 8 week on; 4 week off type of cycle? Or is that pretty much the same damn thing just a different way of doing it.

Thanks very much.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't use that approach.

You need to be dosing the ingredients daily to allow them to "build up" in your system to notice any effect.

You'd be better off dosing daily for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks off, and that is if you felt the need to cycle.

Awards
Thanks.

So let's say I do 8 weeks on 4 weeks off with something like HCGenerate ES.

During the 4 weeks off, is it ok if I still supplement with some herbs that aren't in the HCGenerate formula (e.g. boron, pine pollen, ashwagandha) Or do I have to completely stop supplementing during that time?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Please tell me you didn't spend money on HCGenerate

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why?

Awards
Mostly for the libido boost I read users get from it. Tongkat, trib, horny goat weed, mucuna... looked like a decent all in one. Why not?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mostly for the libido boost I read users get from it. Tongkat, trib, horny goat weed, mucuna... looked like a decent all in one. Why not?
It's just very overpriced. You can get a more quality libido supplement with those ingredients for cheaper.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

So let's say I do 8 weeks on 4 weeks off with something like HCGenerate ES.

During the 4 weeks off, is it ok if I still supplement with some herbs that aren't in the HCGenerate formula (e.g. boron, pine pollen, ashwagandha) Or do I have to completely stop supplementing during that time?
You could run the listed ingredients in between.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I wouldn't use that approach.

You need to be dosing the ingredients daily to allow them to "build up" in your system to notice any effect.

You'd be better off dosing daily for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks off, and that is if you felt the need to cycle.
this. I would not pulse ingredients the way you are. Especially when letting it accumulate is what causes all the effects. After you finish HCGenerate you should look into other options (that are also cheaper) and work well for boosting libido alongside other things you may want. AlphaMax (soon to be ALphaMax XT), Viron, OL LJ100 are all viable options that are cheaper and work better(IMO)