Hate to do it to you guys (preworkout thread)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After religiously using Hyde v2 and mr Hyde (hard hitting stims) I'm looking to try something new. I would prefer somethings similar to Hyde but a bit stronger. Willing to use a dmaa product just not aps mesomorph I wasn't a fan of it.

Any reccomendations?

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Buy Bulk DMAA.

Caffeine 250mg, DMAA 50-70mg, Kno3 600mg (Cheap)

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Kno3 is the king of pumps (OTC) but has endurance benifits too. Better in my opinion than Citruline or agamtine but PES high volume has all 3 plus extras.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Its gonna be hard to find something harder hitting than Hyde, its contains over 400mg of caffeine per serving. Have you condisered taking a stim break to help your tolerance at all?

There's a new ingredient that companies have been using that's similar to DMAA, but it provides cleaner energy and better focus. The ingredient is Eria Jarensis Extract, and it hits HARD. I would read into Eria, and I would take a look at Hypermax XT. Performax Labs recently reformulated Hypermax so it now contains Eria Jarensis Extract, and the formula is on point

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Unleashed is hands down the best PWO on the market at the moment. It has a great profile and all aspects of performance are increased when using it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could check out high volume by pes or wild thing by assault labs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its gonna be hard to find something harder hitting than Hyde, its contains over 400mg of caffeine per serving. Have you condisered taking a stim break to help your tolerance at all?

There's a new ingredient that companies have been using that's similar to DMAA, but it provides cleaner energy and better focus. The ingredient is Eria Jarensis Extract, and it hits HARD. I would read into Eria, and I would take a look at Hypermax XT. Performax Labs recently reformulated Hypermax so it now contains Eria Jarensis Extract, and the formula is on point
Good point about Hyde being 400mg of caffeine. I actually think it is a little more than that.

In addition to the Eria Jarenis Extract, one would get 400mg of caffeine as well. Also, at two scoops, HyperMax XT becomes an all in one pre workut. 2g of Gylcerol, 3.2g of beta alanine, 6g of cirtulline malate, and 1g of agmatine. I did enjoy Hyde, it is great for focus and energy, however, it lacks in the pump department. The two scoops of HyperMax XT will give you energy/focus equivalent, even slightly greater than Hyde, and provide a very good pump.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm a fan of Manik + adding in SNS Betaine and half scoop of stim free focus XT.

Kickass way to start my day off.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
While hyde does have over 400mg of caffeine, some of it is blended caffeine not pure caffeine. I would recommend a list of pre's such as manik or hypermax xt but I personally don't use stimmed pre's often, maybe once a week.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 is where it's at. Slightly less caffeine in a serving but with yohimbe it's a great thermo-Stim.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perform Kinetics by ATPNutrition was a pleasant surprise. Outstanding stim, pump, and nootropics. 1 scooper for sure. Was not expecting a brand new company to have such an amazing first product. Conquer Unleashed stim and stim free are top notch as well. High volume is always a good nonstim pump PWO. That's my list of faves at the moment.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stimul8 is where it's at. Slightly less caffeine in a serving but with yohimbe it's a great thermo-Stim.
This. ... hardest hitting stuff I've had, one serving was too much for me

Might want to take a look at chaos and pain Ferox too

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Honestly you're better off buying bulk DMAA and a pump inducer like PES High Volume.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop FocusXT + 1-2 scoops High Volume. Too good.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph has a new formula, it's not the old stuff, did you try that?

D

Deleted member 238667

Cycle off pwo and stimulants for like 2-3 weeks and it'll hit even harder.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Kno3 is the king of pumps (OTC) but has endurance benifits too. Better in my opinion than Citruline or agamtine but PES high volume has all 3 plus extras.
Citruline tends to work better for me than kno3 unless I dose kno3 pretty high (600mg).

Both ingredients are solid for pumps + endurance though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perform Kinetics by ATPNutrition was a pleasant surprise. Outstanding stim, pump, and nootropics. 1 scooper for sure. Was not expecting a brand new company to have such an amazing first product. Conquer Unleashed stim and stim free are top notch as well. High volume is always a good nonstim pump PWO. That's my list of faves at the moment.
Perform Kinetics looks interesting.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if it also being used for the name of a manufactured product but be aware that KNO3 is potassium nitrate and it is not in PES HV.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perform kinetics by ATP is definitely legit. The focus it gives is awesome.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if it also being used for the name of a manufactured product but be aware that KNO3 is potassium nitrate and it is not in PES HV.
This.

They use Arginine nitrate haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It blew my mind. One of the strongest well-rounded stim pwo's I've ever used.
I'll need to give a try then if I can get my hands on some.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I forgot about this one. This an ESP have been really hard hitting in the stim department for me. I do not dose either at a full serving anymore.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot about this one. This an ESP have been really hard hitting in the stim department for me. I do not dose either at a full serving anymore.
I'm a huge coffee drinker and cannot have a full serving anywhere near coffee. But, a few hours later and I can manage. I swear my a** off no matter what tho.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ferox or Conquer Unleashed. ATP is a board sponsor.. Forgot their website though