Fat Burner

DC1031

Awards
Looking for a good fat burner that won't make me feel sick throughout the day. Any suggestions?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM. Might want to update your post with Age, Current training/ Diet , products you have used. You will get a lot more responses that way.

OxyMax XT is a great all around fat burner. It's not too strong, so you shouldn't feel jittery. It also has ingredients that give a great mood boost, so you feel motivated and unstressed. With that said, I can't feel good recommending it, until I know you are over 18. Mobile app doesn't show your age.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Looking for a good fat burner that won't make me feel sick throughout the day. Any suggestions?
It would be easier if I knew your stats. It would be reckless to recommend a product to someone without knowing much about them . You can pm me if you don't want to put it out there. Good luck either way.

DC1031

Awards
I updated my stats. I'm new to AM so any input is appreciated. I'm a 32 year old female, 5'3, 114. I weight train 5 days out of the week, previous marathon runner but now have different goals. I've been taking Ostarine for two weeks now. 5mg once a day. Use Cellucor C4 for a pre workout, multi vitamin, Hexapro protein. I've recently started counting my macros but I'm still new to it all.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I updated my stats. I'm new to AM so any input is appreciated. I'm a 32 year old female, 5'3, 114. I weight train 5 days out of the week, previous marathon runner but now have different goals. I've been taking Ostarine for two weeks now. 5mg once a day. Use Cellucor C4 for a pre workout, multi vitamin, Hexapro protein. I've recently started counting my macros but I'm still new to it all.
WELCOME TO AM
PERFORMAX LABS OxyMaxXT contains the perfect balance of ingredients for fat burning and endless energy along with appetite suppressing effects and increased mood and focus! Its definitely worth a shot imo .

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey,

First and foremost I need to ask why you specified it not make you sick,
Sounds like a previous bad experience?
If so let us know the product so we can piece together what ingredients to potentially avoid.

Next up I want to ask you why you want one. I assume the end goal here is weight loss, and as such I am first strongly recommending that you master dietary control first.

Have you been dieting? Made progress?
Make sure you are able to maintain a calorie deficit on your own, and know how to track your intake, before jumping into spending money on fat-burners.

But you're here, and you may be more than ready so here are my fat-burner tips.

Don't expect these products to lose extra weight for you, that is entirely on you, your training, and your dietary adherence.

What they can offer is immensely valuable though, an energy boost, often mood-lift, and appetite suppression.

These (well formulated) products absolutely do, by many mechanisms, also prime your body to burn fat, but their biggest merits are in helping you stay energized and not hungry IMO.

A great product I will suggest here is PEScience Norcodrene,
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452908745.938348.jpg

Great appetite suppression, smooth stimulant effects, for myself a good mood-lift as well.

I would go even further and suggest stacking that with Shift, but all down to your budget, most times you're best off with just one thing and spend the rest on quality food :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey gal,

First and foremost I need to ask why you specified it not make you sick,
Sounds like a previous bad experience?
If so let us know the product so we can piece together what ingredients to potentially avoid.

Next up I want to ask you why you want one. I assume the end goal here is weight loss, and as such I am first strongly recommending that you master dietary control first.

Have you been dieting? Made progress?
Make sure you are able to maintain a calorie deficit on your own, and know how to track your intake, before jumping into spending money on fat-burners.

But you're here, and you may be more than ready so here are my fat-burner tips.

Don't expect these products to lose extra weight for you, that is entirely on you, your training, and your dietary adherence.

What they can offer is immensely valuable though, an energy boost, often mood-lift, and appetite suppression.

These (well formulated) products absolutely do, by many mechanisms, also prime your body to burn fat, but their biggest merits are in helping you stay energized and not hungry IMO.

A great product I will suggest here is PEScience Norcodrene,
View attachment 129066

Great appetite suppression, smooth stimulant effects, for myself a good mood-lift as well.

I would go even further and suggest stacking that with Shift, but all down to your budget, most times you're best off with just one thing and spend the rest on quality food :)
Saved ya a beating

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
have you ever taken a product with yohimbine (or any of it's variants) in it? This single ingredient can often times make a person feel sick.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would recommend trying Lipodrene from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. My wife takes it and loves it. I myself have also had great results using the hardcore version.

fl_lipodrenelabel.jpg

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Lean EFX from Formutech is really good too..
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452952536.425997.jpg

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Lean Edge from SNS if you want non stim

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
200mg Caffeine Tabs
25mg Ephedrine from Primatene or Bronkaid from behind your pharmacy counter and if legal in your state.

Start low, low, low on those dosages and work up.

CJNator

Awards
•Alpha yohimbine(love it),Caffeine, Forskolin; all together or seperate.

•Evo Muse as a bunch depending on bf%

•Alphamine