Caffeine pills

clayboy_123

Awards
Any difference between drugstore brand such as no doz or vivarin vs caffeine anhydrous pills - such as all max?

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Any difference between drugstore brand such as no doz or vivarin vs caffeine anhydrous pills - such as all max?
Nope. It's just brand name vs generic. Look at how many milligrams of caffeine are in each tablet and how many tablets their are and evaluate which would be a cheaper price.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS has done good deals on caffeine tabs as well. I commonly see 240 200mg tabs for around 8 bucks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assuming it's sourced properly and can be trusted, no difference (as long as it's the same form -- e.g. anhydrous).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really no difference except for price. I have a bottle of SNS caffeine pills that have lasted forever lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine pills are pretty cheap so that's what I usually get. Most of the time I get enough caffeine from my pwo or coffee though.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Really no difference except for price. I have a bottle of SNS caffeine pills that have lasted forever lol.
This.

Usually online prices are much better than the store.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You can get them so cheap its almost a non cost. Cant beat SNS for price ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Basically the same - Caffeine (both Jet Alert and SNS list "Caffeine") - the fillers will be the difference. I think "Anhydrous" and all the other types on labels are just to make it sound more Hi-Tech - what's the Caffeine in Coffee called, LOL. Hard to beat 500 tabs for $19 from SNS - I use a pill cutter and make a bunch of 100mg'ers too.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've used 200mg tabs from 4EverFit, ProLab, PrimaForce, and SNS. I just pick whichever one is on sale whenever I'm shopping for other stuff and need to grab caffeine too. Most brands are about the same and average under $5.00 for 100 x 200mg tabs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically the same - Caffeine (both Jet Alert and SNS list "Caffeine") - the fillers will be the difference. I think "Anhydrous" and all the other types on labels are just to make it sound more Hi-Tech - what's the Caffeine in Coffee called, LOL. Hard to beat 500 tabs for $19 from SNS - I use a pill cutter and make a bunch of 100mg'ers too.
For sure, regarding the form of caffeine. I only mentioned it because certain forms are delayed absorption, etc. and while one is typically not looking for that in just a caffeine pill, it's worth mentioning in case someone saw a blend being sold or whatever (I generally only see that in pre-workouts).

I've used 200mg tabs from 4EverFit, ProLab, PrimaForce, and SNS. I just pick whichever one is on sale whenever I'm shopping for other stuff and need to grab caffeine too. Most brands are about the same and average under $5.00 for 100 x 200mg tabs.
Same thing I do.

And I generally never use just a plain caffeine cap; I typically get what I need from a fat burner or pre-workout type product, but I actually keep a bottle of the 200mg caps in my travel cooler so when I'm on long road trips, I know I have one if necessary when driving.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
No difference at all! I actually prefer the generic brand (like CVS brand) over no-doz or other name brands because the generic brands don't have a coating on them so the energy hits me faster. But it's all in what you prefer