Did usplabs go out of business?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
My ex called me to say she couldn't get super cissus anymore, citing the vitaminshoppe manager's claim that the company was out of business. can anyone confirm this?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I thnik there was something about massive lawsuit ?? But not sure if its correct..So maybe they went bottom up...

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No their website is still up and running

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They haven't gone out of business, however, both GNC and Vitamin Shoppe have stopped selling their products.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was/is a lawsuit against them for mislabeling an old discontinued product(I don't remember which one)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They haven't gone out of business, however, both GNC and Vitamin Shoppe have stopped selling their products.
Damn.. that is a HUGE hit.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I got told that they stopped selling their products on most websites as well. Sucks because their modern BCAA was an awesome value

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I thnik there was something about massive lawsuit ?? But not sure if its correct..So maybe they went bottom up...
maybe something associated with the cases of people who got hep C from their oxy product; their numbers looked great a year or two ago when i looked into it, but their product line had changed drastically since then to pretty much an array of amino acids, with some pretty awesome herbal products discontinued

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a federal case against them. It is going to be long and ugly

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
That's too bad, is it any danger to use the supps that's still out?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That's too bad, is it any danger to use the supps that's still out?
Read the indictment and decide for yourself. Two of the counts are related to what was on the label *not* being what was in the product (1. Synthetic vs Natural - 2. Ground Up Root vs Extract).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes, one of the heavyweights for a while.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
maybe something associated with the cases of people who got hep C from their oxy product; their numbers looked great a year or two ago when i looked into it, but their product line had changed drastically since then to pretty much an array of amino acids, with some pretty awesome herbal products discontinued
It's more to do with labelling things as extracts when they were synthetic (they are not the only company to do this - think Geranium extract and DMAA etc.) and telling suppliers to label products as things they are not for importation. The indictment is lengthy but it's worth checking out.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ex called me to say she couldn't get super cissus anymore, citing the vitaminshoppe manager's claim that the company was out of business. can anyone confirm this?
PM address, I'll send you a few bottles

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I love when USPlabsRep comes in sending product out like Ellen during christmas!

Like making it rain at the strip club.

tristen22001

Awards
Too bad if they are. Ultimate T looked like a pretty good supp.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other day I was at gnc and the back room was open and I saw a shelf filled with USP products. None on the floor though for sale.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down for that and a military green BB club shirt ����
shirt maybe out of stock but if its in stock, I'll include it...

PM address and shirt size

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down for that and a military green BB club shirt ����
was just on the site, how much are those shirts, and where do u order on the usp site......heard those shirts are top notch

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was just on the site, how much are those shirts, and where do u order on the usp site......heard those shirts are top notch
I've never seen them for sale, just promo's on various social media, and various retailers when they offer it as a bonus on USP deals from time to time...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waited too long to pull the trigger on that NP blowout deal on jack3d micro for $11 :sad:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad if they are. Ultimate T looked like a pretty good supp.
I tried Ultimate T 8 weeks and it would be lie if I said I didnt like it.
I really loved the energy it gave me. The first week on it,i had difficult fall asleep. I felt more energy from it everyday in 8 weeks.
I have used KSM66 (found in Ultimate T) and it never gave me energy.it actually made me calm. It seems like Spilanthes Acmella is working well.
Wellbeing was noticed too and I felt it decreased after stopping with Ultimate T.
It gave me a good boost in libido and my GF liked that :)

tristen22001

Awards
I tried Ultimate T 8 weeks and it would be lie if I said I didnt like it.
I really loved the energy it gave me. The first week on it,i had difficult fall asleep. I felt more energy from it everyday in 8 weeks.
I have used KSM66 (found in Ultimate T) and it never gave me energy.it actually made me calm. It seems like Spilanthes Acmella is working well.
Wellbeing was noticed too and I felt it decreased after stopping with Ultimate T
It gave me a good boost in libido and my GF liked that :)
Now that I'm finally sleeping better (thanks to benadryl), more daytime energy and increased libido sounds nice. That would be handy now that my wife and I are trying for a second child. Where did you find the best deal on it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that I'm finally sleeping better (thanks to benadryl), more daytime energy and increased libido sounds nice. That would be handy now that my wife and I are trying for a second child. Where did you find the best deal on it?
I am not sure if any is running a deal/bogo now.
I believe you would like it :)dosed every morning and the energy lasted whole day

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good riddance if they did go out of business. Would be doing the world a favor.