PCT Stack Advice

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I have MK-677 and X-Gels on hand in addition to my SERM. What would be the most beneficial to maintaining gains in PCT? If I run the MK, it will be for at least 3 months at 10mg, but may increase to 20mg depending on how things are going. I would run the following pre-workout if I decided to do X-gels:

3 Grams LCLT
2 Grams of X-Gels
3 Grams of GMS

Look forward to the feedback. Thanks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have MK-677 and X-Gels on hand in addition to my SERM. What would be the most beneficial to maintaining gains in PCT? If I run the MK, it will be for at least 3 months at 10mg, but may increase to 20mg depending on how things are going. I would run the following pre-workout if I decided to do X-gels:

3 Grams LCLT
2 Grams of X-Gels
3 Grams of GMS

Look forward to the feedback. Thanks
Alphamax by performax labs to keep the t high along with serm and CreMax xt by performax labs to keep energy and power stable would be a great choice. There are any multi vitamins out there . You will need a decent amount of vitamins and bcaas as well. Make sure your eating good. When i come off i usually lose my appetite. By splitting meals up through the day its easier to cover nutritional needs. Any questions pm me .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You could swap the GMS for Soy Lecithin Granules and get ArA emulsion and possible mTOR benefits in addition.

SERM is all you need for T, IMO

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually what i recommend for pct is of course a serm then an otc pct product as well as an otc test booster and then throw a natural anabolic product on top of that.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT for cortisol control as your body returns to homeostasis.

PCT Assist and Inhibit E for estrogen control and natural testosterone boosting.

Did you do bloodwork?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with some of the guys above in that I like to add as much to pct as I can afford to. Why waste your cycle by half-assing pct...

My personal stack for pct:
Xgels + Anabeta Elite + Alphamax + Reduce XT

When funds allow: Epi-plex (epicatechin)

As said before, soy lecithin granules are another great, cheap, and synergistic element to add.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great advice in here.

Alphamax/Xgels/ABE is great to run in PCT, or in between cycles. Can't go wrong with those products.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love x gels during PCT. I always recommend people start it the last week of their cycle so it can start really kicking in week 2 of PCT when PCT starts to get hard.

X gels+PA is awesome as well; will make you feel almost as full as you felt on cycle.