Metabolic nutrition E.S.P review!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys! This is going to be my review of E.S.P

Mixability: 7
A fair amount of residue at the bottom, other than that no problems.

Taste: 7
I tried the fruit punch and blue raspberry flavour. The blue raspberry is better but both are very tart. In my opinion, there's way too much tartness. The flavours taste like very tart jolly ranchers

Effects:?
2 small scoops:
I noticed the Energy is not the cleanest but you get tons of it. The focus is amazing, I was dialled in and had tunnel vision. I trained my shoulders for 2 hours without even knowing, this is amazing! I did notice this pre workout killed my appetite and the crash was bad. I also have a lot of trouble sleeping, no matter what time I take this.

1 full scoop (use with extreme caution)
OK, now I don't know what went through my mind but I decided yesterday I was going to take a full scoop and I will never make that mistake again! I literally felt high, everything felt lighter and it felt like everything was going faster. I had extreme tunnel vision and my focus was insane! I can't explain the focus, it was something I NEVER felt before. I also hit pr's on all the lifts I did that day. The thing I noticed most though was how fast everything was going, it felt like someone was speeding up my life. Now you might be thinking "this **** sounds great! Why wouldn't you take it again?!" I'll tell you why, the crash! Omg I wouldn't even call it crash, it was honestly terrible. Fever, depression, anxiety, paranoia, sleeplessness, very bad nausea and appetite suppressed for basically the rest of the day. I thought I was coming down with a bad flu but all these symptoms went away after about 6-7 hours expect nausea which lasted a bit longer. Did I mention I couldn't sleep through it?

I never thought I'd say this but I think this pre workout is too strong for me. I have 2 full tubs which I think in total I have used 3-4 servings. I'm most likely gonna end up selling my 2 tubs, this is way too strong for me. Tell me your experiences with E.S.P and tell me if your interested in this pre workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check PM

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
This is one of my favorite PreWOs when it comes to energy. Stacked with some nitrates it is awesome. 2 small scoops does it for me and personally I like the flavor of green apple and blue ras.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Update:
I guess when I gave my initial review of this my stim tolerance was very low, I was coming off a 3 week stim break. Anyways, I use this pre workout 2 times a week and it has made the top 2 if not the best pre workout energy and focus wise. The blue raspberry taste also grew on me and is not bad at all. I believe I was up to 3/4 of a scoop and had insane energy and tunnel vision focus. This is type of pre workout I had to build up to. All my side effects were gone expect for the occasional nausea which became very uncommon and I found it a bit harder to fall asleep but it wasn't as serious as in my initial review. I would recommend this pre workout to people who have high stim tolerances only and start off with half a scoop. Taking a full scoop right off the bat like me is very stupid and will most likely result in what you I put in my initial review. The only problem is the tolerance, it builds up fast so I can only use it 2 times week. Also, Don't pick up the fruit punch if you decide to get this, it taste really bad.

onder18

onder18

Awards
I have this. You're right. The energy on one large scoop is awesome and it does give you a high type feel. Just can't use it too often or you build a tolerance. I stack mine with amentoflavone and concret creatine and I'm good.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Definitely my favorite pwo recently started using it constantly and haven't really built that tolerance when I first started taking it set almost all new prs , you gotta try the green apple flavor it's my favorite tasting pwo as well

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AMP Citrate

I had a tub of the blue raspberry, it worked for a while but got to the point where a full big scoop was just okay.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Why is this posted here, and not in the reviews section?