AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found it for a somewhat decent price. Looking to experiment a little more with epi. Is this worth the purchase, 250mg of epi per serving.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I've heard many good things about epicat. How much you find it for?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I literally just 5 mins ago ordered Primeval Tri Andro and Erosion. Had I needed it I would've bought epicat too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like epicat. I've ran multiple bottles of it and had good results.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I think I am going to go ahead and order more Tri-Andro to get the full 700-1000mg of EpiAndro recommended by yates84 and 300mg of 1 and 4andro. So instead of 3 caps a day going to run 4 caps a day of tri and probably buy epi-gh to get some 100mg caps of just epiandro to get all the way up 700-1000mg.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I confused this with BSL Epicat.

Interesting blend, but I like the non-prop ingredients.

CEL Epi-Plex has more -(-) per cap, but no Arimistane or Green Tea extract. It also doesn't have Cyclic dextrin. There are 300mg of -(-)epi per cap of Epi-Plex and is $12 cheaper on tf ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I confused this with BSL Epicat.

Interesting blend, but I like the non-prop ingredients.

CEL Epi-Plex has more -(-) per cap, but no Arimistane or Green Tea extract. It also doesn't have Cyclic dextrin. There are 300mg of -(-)epi per cap of Epi-Plex and is $12 cheaper on tf ;)
Interesting. I guess it depends on what one would like in the product. I haven't looked yet, but is the Epi-Plex still cheaper considering the B1G1 50% off te EpiCat?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. I think on a mg for mg basis with regards to epicatechin, Epi-Plex is cheaper. I'll do the math later :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. I think on a mg for mg basis with regards to epicatechin, Epi-Plex is cheaper. I'll do the math later :)
Can't go wrong with CEL products